July 28, 2014 | 1099 users online

Mascara - Clinique - High Impact Mascara

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/27/2004 3:31:00 AM More reviews by Eleven

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

So much for high impact - it should be called no impact mascara. This doesn't thicken or lengthen or separate. It's a very basic mascara that is not impressive. If it was called 'basic mascara' and was under AUD20 it would be an OK product. Similar to all Clinique mascaras I have used, there are plenty of better ones on the market for less.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/25/2004 6:27:00 AM More reviews by Jaclyn_M

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

My mom got this as a GWP and gave it to me. I left it in my drawer for a while because I have long and thick lashes already - I use Philosophy's Supernatural Lash Darkener, to avoid looking too "made up." But recently my Supernatural ran out and I needed something to wear until my next order came in the mail. So I tried this mascara, and after I had put it on and combed my lashes, all I could say was "Wow." My lashes looked lusciously long and thick, yet were soft to the touch. They were separated, yet full, and, for lack of a better term, they looked fluffy. This is the look I was hoping for, but didn't get, with Maybelline's Full 'N Soft mascara. In fact, the first time I wore this mascara to work, I got a compliment on my lashes! A female coworker said, "You know, you've got really beautiful lashes. I don't think I've ever noticed that before." I will definitely repurchase!

rated 1 of 5 on 5/24/2004 1:35:00 PM More reviews by confusionwithak

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Well, this was a HUGE disappointment. This probably was the worst mascara I have ever used. It went on very heavy and thick and flaked all over, and it doesn't hold a curl. Not even for one second. How peeved am I?! Very. This didn't work out at all. Ugh.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/18/2004 7:01:00 PM More reviews by linzz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I got this free when I bought some clinique products. I've never been into mascara before, but after trying this I'm addicted to it.(The package told me I would too) I never realized how much it accentuates your eyes. Anyway, this makes your eyelashes look gorgeous, and it doesn't make them dry and brittle. I'd definitely buy again.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/12/2004 7:03:00 PM More reviews by CyNYC

I love this mascara, whenever I wear it someone comments on how great my lashes look. I have no problems with clumping and it looks really wet and shiny.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 5/12/2004 12:57:00 PM More reviews by sally2002

Horrible, horrible. Clumpy, nasty mess. And I say this as a devoted Lash Doubling fan. This mascara just did not work for me at all.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/12/2004 8:11:00 AM More reviews by jokasta

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

A soft mascara with a deep, true black color. It seperates the lashes and you dont get that stiff Lancome result. I got this as a sample and will definately be purchasing when finished.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/10/2004 1:41:00 PM More reviews by pennypencil

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Blue

Personally I think Clinique mascaras are unrivalled, quality wise. Well this is massively better than Lancome Amplicils. It isn't quite as good as Clinique's Naturally Glossy, in my opinion - because naturally glossy is the best mascara ever! But it still deserves 5 lipsticks. The consistency is quite wet (a good thing) and the brush is soft - lashes appear thicker, pretty and clump free. Like Naturally Glossy it is easy to build, and easy to control. Strangely I find Naturally glossy lengthens more, but this is still a cute mascara and I will most certainly buy it again!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/10/2004 12:16:00 PM More reviews by cyndiinphilly

I really like this mascara. I've tried all of them and this one builds my lashes, longer and thicker. It didn't flake or smudge. Took a little curl out after I used the curler, but not a big deal. I would definitely buy again.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/8/2004 5:21:00 PM More reviews by melzie_fire

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Eh. This mascara is "ok" at best. Actually, it does a good job I guess, but nowhere near "high impact" in my opinion! I like drama lash, and while the SA promised one coat of this would do it, (haha) even 2-3 coats isn't enough to make me happy. :P
Costs $13.50 USD.