Clinique High Impact Mascara

3.6

water, copernicia cerifera (caranuba) wax, stearic acid, glyceryl stearate, polyisobutene, silica, acrylates copolymer, aminomethyl propanediol, vp/eicosene copolymer, sodium hyaluronate, lauroyl lysine, pantethine, melanin, panthenol, hydrolyzed wheat protein, ethylhexylglycerin, hydroxyethylcellulose, calcium aluminum borosilicate, pvp, propylene clycol, acacia senegal gum, isostearic acid, simethicone, dimethicone peg-8 polyacrylate, urea, disodium edta, bht, sodium dehydroacetate, methylparaben, ethylparaben, propylparaben, isobutylparaben, phenoxyethanol, benzyl alcohol, [ /- iron oxides (ci 77491, ci 77492, ci 77499), mica, titanium dioxide (ci 77891), blue 1 lake (ci 42090), aluminum powder (ci 77000), carmine (ci 75470), chromium oxide greens (ci 77288), yellow 5 lake (ci 19140), chromium hydroxide green (ci 77289), bismuth oxychloride (ci 77163), bronze powder (ci 77400), ultramarines (ci 77007), ferric ferrocyanide (ci 77510)] [iln 30012]

on 11/6/2004 10:11:00 AM

This is the mascara I love to wear. Would consider purchasing on my own(Im a cheapskate when it comes to eye makeup,dont spend more than 3-6 bucks on mascara!)

ps:years ago stopped wearing mascara years on a regular basis because I found it a pain to take off each night and my lashes were getting sparse from falling out. This ones not waterproof but thats fine.

on 11/5/2004 3:14:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

I am a big fan of the dramatic, fuzzy-looking lash so I always like to use two - one for Volume, the other one for length. As for volume, L'oreal is (and always will be) my one and only HG, but I am constantly on the prowl for a new lengthening mascara. I will love one and then, as soon as it's lifespan is up, another one will come along and bump it off it's pedestal. Though Benefit Bad Gal will always be one in my lengthening rotation, I got this mascara in my free gift and must admit that I am quite impressed. Like Leslieal, I do agree that it reminds me a lot of Voluminous and I can also see how some of the reviews would describe it as "wet". It IS but I LOVE it!! After I put on my Voluminous, I use this just on the tips, concentrating on the outer corner for the flirty, doe-eyed effect!! Great stuff and this I actually WILL purchase when the sample runs out.

on 11/4/2004 1:57:00 AM

This mascara is in good quality, which provide a smooth glossy finish to my lashes. It perfectly coat every lashes. My eyes look beautiful and more defined. I really hope it has waterproof version.

on 11/2/2004 7:21:00 AM

This is horrible. It smudge on me big time, don't curl, no volume. Everything u can find in a nightmare mascara. sigh.

on 10/18/2004 3:25:00 AM

Great lifting and lengthening mascara, knocked one point off for the fact thats its not waterproof but it does stay on a fair while. Would definately repurchase.

on 10/14/2004 4:00:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

No luck with this mascara. I am always on the lookout for a smudge free mascara. I hate racoon eyes at the end of a long day. This smeared by the end of the day. Also didnt do much for my lashes. Minimal lenthening and thickening. No curling. Waste of money in my opinion. Would not repurchase.

on 10/9/2004 4:03:00 PM

This is a LOT like L'oreal Voluminous. Save your $ and get that one.

Good brush, smooth formula that clumps, and that's about it. Wieghed down my lashes and took the curl out...after the SA said it wouldn't.

Not the worst, but certainly there is better.

on 10/5/2004 4:42:00 PM

I can't tell you how many sample Clinique mascaras I've gotten as gifts with purchase, and given away because they just don't compare to L'Oreal. I just haven't been impressed with the Clinique eye makeup in general. But just this once, I kept the sample and put it in my emergency makeup bag at work. I've been using this mascara on and off for a few months, and am now nearing the end of the sample. I have to say, I LOVE THIS MASCARA! It's thick without being clumpy or dry. It is very black, which I like. It gives my lashes a velvety, long, soft look. The consistency is just right; almost creamy and not goopy at all. I think I'm going to have to go to the Clinique counter to get another one.

on 10/5/2004 1:29:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

I liked this mascara a lot..very thick and dramatic. I have non-existant eyelashes and they looked huge after two coats. On the downside, however, this mascara seems to be wetter than other mascaras I have tried and smears very easily, but other than that it definitely gives a very dramatic and thickened lash.

on 9/30/2004 7:03:00 PM

I got this in a GWP travel size. Hate it! It doesn't lengthen, volumise or curl at all. In fact, I use a eye lash curler and this mascara seems to drag my lashes down. This one clumps and cause my lashes to stick together. I think the cream is too heavy and Clinique should definitely make a lighter texture. I've gotten compliments with other mascaras but this one looks totally horrid!