October 24, 2014 | 1442 users online

Liquid - Maybelline - Fit Me Foundation

rated 5 of 5 on 3/4/2011 3:31:00 PM More reviews by anutka28

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I like it a lot and sinse I've previously used Lancome foundation I can't really say that Lancome is better in any way. Fit me blends really good, smells nice and I especially love the design of the bottle. Looks like a department store high class product! And honestly, that's what cought my attention. This foundation is light in consistency, which feels great on my skin. I also like the shade that's very natural looking, but still adds a bit of healthy color to my skin tone. I am not sure if it will cover severe skin imperfactions, but tiny marks will do, especially if you use a pressed powder over it.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/4/2011 1:45:00 PM More reviews by megsmcc

Love love love this. I understand others' comments on staying power--that might be the only area where this foundation is lacking--but the rest of its pros make up for that in spades. It's light--about the same coverage as a tinted moisturizer--easy to blend, the color match is perfect, it has a very light, unobtrusive, pleasant scent (I don't know what the other reviewers are talking about, the scent is extremely faint and nice, especially compared to most other foundations like Cover Girl, ugh) and it has a decent SPF!

I have combo skin prone to dryness, large and congested pores, and the occasional hormonal breakout along the jawline. This makeup has not broken me out (going on 2 weeks of use). My skin looks great all day, very natural and dewy, and my blush doesn't slide off or change color. I apply the foundation with my fingers, and have found that using less than you're used to vastly decreases the "oily" effect people are talking about. I think they're just using too much, maybe. And if you want it to have maximum staying power, just set it with a dusting of powder.

I'm a pretty low-maintenance, no-frills makeup girl, but I do wear makeup for work every day. This is the ideal cheapo drugstore foundation for women who just want an easily applied, light coverage, functional foundation without a lot of fancy bells and whistles. I like that it has fewer ingredients than other foundations, that it's SPF 18, and that it's so cheap.

Easily as good as much fancier, more expensive tinted moisturizers I've bought in the past. I will say that the packaging, while cute, could be made about a hundred times better with a pump. I hate waiting for foundation to pour out of the bottle when I'm rushing around in the morning.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/4/2011 10:06:00 AM More reviews by notanotheramy

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I too wanted to love this...great price point, great color selection, nice packaging...sorry to say that as far as product performance goes..YUCK!

Thin formula, very very light coverage almost that of a tinted moisturizer and it made me really shiny, not in a glow-y kind of way.

Even for the $5,00 I paid for it, it is going back to the store. This foundation would probably work for those who prefer a very light, natural looking foundation and do not have much to cover up (unlike myself)

rated 2 of 5 on 3/3/2011 10:13:00 PM More reviews by issomethingfishy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

Oh, how I wanted to love this foundation! Unfortunately it doesn't quite work for me. I generally have pretty clear skin and I like the look of a light, dewey foundation. The formula of Fit Me definitely fits the bill of what I'm looking for, but after just a couple hours it makes my face incredibly oily. I normally have quite an oily t-zone, but this makeup makes it so, so much worse than usual! I cannot even explain how greasy it makes my face. After two hours, I can slide my fingers over my face like they're skating on ice. It's terrible.

Powder only makes this foundation stick to my pores. Primer has only made it look cakey. Whatever I do, the extreme oiliness wins.

I have continued to use this foundation for a couple weeks, hoping to find a way to make it work. No such luck. In fact, it has broken my face out in places where I almost never get blemishes: my nose and my cheeks.

I will say that I love the color match I get from this product. I have the hardest time finding a good color match since I'm super pale with a neutral tone. 110 is a perfect match... for $6.99, I'm really bummed this product doesn't work for me.

The search for the perfect, affordable foundation continues...

rated 3 of 5 on 3/3/2011 10:12:00 PM More reviews by daniellepeterson

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I got the 115, and it had and orangish hue to it, which I did not like at all.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/3/2011 9:30:00 AM More reviews by alison_k

Although I got a really good color match from this foundation (130 I think) and the concealer also, I’m not happy with the coverage or the way this makes my face shiny. The coverage was sheerer than expected, I prefer something with a little more coverage. But because of the sheerness I think that the colors would work for people with slightly darker or lighter skintones (In fact that’s probably why they say they can match any skintone, the foundation is so sheer that anyone can wear it!) The foundation stays semi matte for about 15 minutes on my skin, but by the end of the day I am totally shiny and greasy looking. Not sure about whether it lasts on my skin, but I wouldn’t want something that makes me shiny to actually stay put. Packaging isn't so great, I would have preferred a pump bottle. I did get this really cheap though, the foundation and concealer for about $8.00. Not purchasing again, although I am glad that I tried it. continued >>

rated 3 of 5 on 3/2/2011 8:02:00 PM More reviews by cuonbroadway

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

On the whole, I really liked this foundation. My skin is really pale, and I usually have a hard time finding a foundation light enough to match my skin. When I swatched it in the store, their lightest shade (110) looked like it;d be a good match, although it seemed a little dark. After having used it for a few weeks, I now almost feel like this foundation is a little lighter than my skin.

I like the fairly sheer coverage, 'cause his seems a little lighter than medium coverage to me. The dewy finish is nice, and it can look really nice, but after an hour or two I begin to look really oily. This isn't a good makeup for people with oily skin. Even when I put powder on to set my makeup, I feel like I'm always putting more powder on in an hour.

I don't know really if I'll be buying this product again. The color is nice, but I really get tired of always having to reapply powder so that I don't look like oily.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/2/2011 5:39:00 PM More reviews by wonderdreamz

honestly, this foundation would be my hg if some things were fixed. I believe that finding a foundation or concealer that matches your color is so hard to find. This foundation has to be the only foundation that actually was true to my color.

PROS:
-awesome color selection
-doesn't turn me orange like most foundations
-lights but yet covers.

CONS:
-Can make you look oily
-doesn't last for long
-slips off face even when set

So i guess i only use this foundation if i'm going on short errands.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/2/2011 11:39:00 AM More reviews by bulamae

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I wanted to love it, but it broke me out. I did like the coverage (medium, but buildable), finish (natural, slightly dewy), and shade range.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/2/2011 4:19:00 AM More reviews by adriennesmith

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

The whole idea of Fit Me sounds good but they definitely need to add more colors. I bought this in 320 and it's too dark for my skin tone, but the next lighter shade is too light. They definately need to work on the darker shades within this line. More wasted money on a drugstore foundation that just doesn't "Fit Me".