Maybelline Fit Me Foundation (renamed to Fit Me! Dewy + Smooth)

3.1

(Active Ingredient : Octinoxate 7%), Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Glycerin, Isotridecyl Isononanoate, PEG-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Dimethicone/Polyglycerin-3 Crosspolymer, Sodium Chloride, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Chlorphenesin, Disodium EDTA, Acrylates Copolymer, Propylparaben, Fragrance, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Aluminium Hydroxide, PEG-9, Ethylparaben, Dipropylene Glycol, Isobutylparaben, Butylparaben, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone /- (CI 77891/ Titanium Dioxide, CI 77491/CI 77492/CI 77499/Iron Oxides)
This foundation has been renamed from Fit Me to Fit Me Dewy and Smooth

From Maybelline website March 11, 2015:

Fit Me® foundation has a new look for its same great hydrating formula!
Hydrates, smoothes skin texture and matches natural tone for a luminous, seamless finish.
For Normal to Dry Skin. SPF 18*
*Excluding shades 330 and 360

on 4/12/2011 3:31:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

This foundation is growing on me. I really wanted a dewy finish with medium coverage and this is definitely light-medium coverage. It is a bit tacky, but I set it with powder and it's a good medium between dewy and natural.

It isn't particularly "light" feeling on the skin but doesn't feel like a mask either.

Basically, when taken the time to apply correctly (I use a foundation brush or my fingers) it really can look natural and dewy.

If you have oily skin stay away! If you're dry like me this really gives a nice finish.

It doesn't have great coverage and with most drugstore foundations, I can't seem to find a shade that isn't too pink on me.

on 4/11/2011 11:58:00 PM

I actually like this foundation!! First off... It's extremely inexpensive! I apply it after my moisturizer. I put my finger over the top of the bottle and flip it over and I find that is plenty of product to go on one side of my face then repeat on the other side and forehead. If I want more coverage I just repeat the process again. It leaves my skin really smooth and not cakey at all. Its the perfect summer/warm weather foundation. Light and dewy.

on 4/11/2011 11:41:00 PM

I'm really enjoying this product. The coverage is a tad on the light side, but even so it'll gives your face a smooth appearance and has a natural sheen and glow. I consider myself to be fair-skinned for a brunette and the 220 shade works well for me. I believe I spent around $7.00 at Walgreen's, which is a price I can definitely live with!

***UPDATE***
I'm enjoying this product more than ever and it's become my HG foundation. Even when I have breakouts, (which, thank goodness, are more becoming more infrequent), I use this product, dab a little concealer on top of my blemishes, and I'm good to go.

However, as much as I like the foundation, the packaging has a major design flaw. The cap doesn't seal the foundation into the bottle, and as a result the product flows out of the top and gets trapped in the bottle threads. While it's never spilled down the side of the bottle, I feel like a lot of foundation is wasted this way because it winds up drying on the bottle threads. Major bummer for such a good product! Hopefully Maybelline will fix this.

on 4/11/2011 6:25:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I hate this foundation. It's too slick and even after it sets it's kind of tacky. It definitely gets more greasy over time, and I don't even have oily skin. My skin is normal and occasionally gets a little dry. There's not much coverage. And I hate the number system. 110 is more yellow and seems darker than 115 which is odd in my opinion. They definitely need to explain how you're supposed to find your color better. I think the colors run a tad dark. Even the 115 doesn't fit me perfectly color wise. Overall I'd say it's below average for a drugstore foundation and I would advise anyone with oily skin to avoid it.

on 4/11/2011 12:18:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I find the coverage is really light. The shade that best matched me was 130 but it was a tad too pink. It also feels somewhat oily on my skin but hasn't broken me out. The main reason why I would not buy this again is that the fragrance of this foundation is somewhat strong and smells artificial.

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

I have yet to find or use a nice drugstore foundation. Fit me foundation didnt fit me too well. Lol. I am a NC25 in Studio Fix and I chose 210. It was tad light but when I sampled 220 it was dark. My face felt really oily and the foundation smeared/rubbed onto my shirt. The only reason I bought it was because it was on sale for like $6! I wish I could say it was a fab steal.. But its not. Oh well :)

If you have fair skin, this review is mostly for you. I would for sure recommend this product for people who like to look orange, oily and unnatural. This is just my expericence with the product by the way. If you like this product, thats great... my personal experience wasn't very good though. It also made me break out :(. So, in search of a good foundation, I went to Clinique and the SA told me that its very important to spend your money on a good foundation. I followed her advice and purchased the Clinique Superbalanced Makeup in Breeze. I can see the difference spending about $15 more can make. I would recommend just going out and spending your money on a good foundation right from the start.

on 4/6/2011 4:50:00 PM

I think this is a good foundation for everyday use. The lightest shades in both the Light and Medium blended into my neutral/slightly warm skintone pretty well. My shade in Light is 115 and 210 in Medium. It does look pretty natural; it's a semi-matte foundation. I liked how it doesn't settle into any lines when I blended a tiny amount in my hands. It doesn't last very long, however. Overall, I wouldn't mind purchasing it again.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I do like this product. Usually foundations end up oxidizing on me, rubbing off easily, or the foundation disappears from my oily area's extremely fast. I havent had this problem with this foundation. Yes it can wipe off easily if you rub it clearly for the reason no where does it say long lasting. I've walked 3 miles in it being slightly sweaty and it still looked good. Usually my face would turn red from walkin around for an hour in the sun.. This protected my skin i was still my normally pastey white haha i like it it is a light to medium coverage. I love how it applies.
JUST because i like it and it works for me DOESN'T mean it will work for you. Yes reading reviews is helpful but not ones skin is the same. So if you purchase it and dont like it dont blame it on reviews on MUA. AND DONT run from it because it has bad reviews! It very well might WORK for YOU!

on 4/6/2011 9:38:00 AM

i really didnt like it because the shade i bought, 225, is way too yellow and it is greasy, even though my skin is dry. it also made me break out afterwards.

Video Reviews & Tutorials

FIRST IMPRESSIONS: MAYBELLINE 360 FIT ME FOUNDATION REVIEW (MOCHA MOCHA) by Felicia Mesadieu

Maybelline FIT ME Foundation & Concealer in 355 [Product Review] by DaintyBrownGirl