October 1, 2014 | 1858 users online

Liquid - MAC - Studio Fix Fluid SPF 15

rated 5 of 5 on 3/2/2010 11:00:00 PM More reviews by TasteTheRainbow

I love super heavy coverage and obvious foundation but NOT cakey, and this is perfect! I have acne prone skin and this doesnt break me out. I dont wear a lot of this in the summer (I just lightly put it on with a sponge) because my face gets oily and it slides right off. It covers my acne scars really well & i get compliments on my 'perfect skin' all the time. HG

rated 3 of 5 on 3/2/2010 6:37:00 PM More reviews by kcallz

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I like this product, the problem is its turns up very orange on me even in the shade I use all the time for MAC foundations. Otherwise, it really mattes my skin which helps because mine is oily. The packaging is kinda crap, the lady at the counter pressured me into buying a pump..

rated 5 of 5 on 3/1/2010 12:47:00 PM More reviews by iLeztmOmmy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Curly, Other Eyes: Brown

Studio Fix Fluid is my HG foundation. Once i tried it, i knew it was the right 1 for me, i LOVE the coverage & i love that its stays on on day. i know a lot of people say it breaks them out, but thats not the case w/me. i have dry skin & i still love using this, i just use a really good moisturizer under it. i'll def. be buying this again when start im runnin low

rated 4 of 5 on 2/28/2010 10:58:00 PM More reviews by xxglitt3rxx

I bought this product desperately in need of a good foundation, since I have super oily and acne prone skin. So far I don't love this foundation but I don't hate it either. It provides full coverage without the feeling of wearing a mask. It also gives you a flawless matte finish Unfortunately due to my oily skin it really doesn't stay on as long. The lady matched me with the wrong shade she gave me a way to light shade. Luckly I took my friend with me and she told me I looked like a ghost lol, and went a shade darker (NW25) is my shade. I hate that you have to spend more money to buy the pump. Although I don't love it I would definitely buy it again because it provides awesome coverage and a little goes a long ways. I've used it for 3weeks already and so far no new pimples have shown up. :-D

rated 4 of 5 on 2/27/2010 11:13:00 PM More reviews by Orenishigo

i finally bought this product after all these years of avoiding mac foundations because they tend to oxidize(turns orange) on my skin. I was very new to makeup back then that i really didnt care. I gave this product again about 3 weeks ago and my gosh I LOVE IT!. i still got a lil pimple here and there, but thats natural. Also i only gave this 4 lippies due to the fact that its a lil cakey at times. packaging is 3 lippies cuz it didnt come with a pump. Overall, its got a good coverage, from medium to full. Just make sure that you clean your face really well, the product really sticks to your skin.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/27/2010 5:28:00 PM More reviews by cortneyrozell

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I used this for a while once I got my Mac Pro card, but wasn't too thrilled at first..so I ended up going through all of Mac's foundations trying to find the right one. I'm sorry I ever tossed it aside! I ended up going back to this and discovered how to apply it correctly to get it to look flawless!

I know people say that this makes them break out like crazy, but I only experienced a few pimples at the very beginning which is normal when I switch foundations. Sometimes your skin just has to get used to a product.

Anyways, I take good care of my skin, and wash morning and night, and exfoliate when it needs it. I always use a very light moisturizer (I have oily skin), then primer, and then buff it in with the Sonia Kashuk 187 dupe. I don't need very much of this at all. Make sure to start out with a light application, because it can build up pretty quickly and could start looking quite cakey if you are not careful.

I finish this off with Mac's Prep + Prime Transparent Finishing Powder, and MSF in By Candlelight on my cheeks. My skin looks glowing and healthy...very natural...and it covers the redness in my face.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/27/2010 5:10:00 PM More reviews by DreaBaybee

I tried this on one day after staying over my friends house fortunately we are the same shade. This is a lovely foundation I had terrible breakout and I didn't even need concealer covers really well but may look heavy if you don't apply well. It lasted all day and I had no streaking this maybe a little too heavy for summer. I am going to buy myself a bottle after I run out of my Satin Finish and MUFE Hd foundation. Also this is alot more natural then the Studio Tech. The only downside is having to pay extra for a pump! Packaging is not great

rated 4 of 5 on 2/27/2010 5:03:00 PM More reviews by GREENGAL

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Ok. This is a great foundation if you dont have problem skin. It has amazing coverage but made me break out after a couple days. This is perfect for photo shoots and things like that, but not so much for everyday wear. I use this on special occasions only.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/25/2010 6:26:00 PM More reviews by makemeupplease

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I'm loving MAC studio Fix fluid! I have been in a panic after Prescriptives announced they will be no more, and have been on the search for a new foundation. ( I was not about to stock up on 20 bottles of Prescriptives as suggested by some, but I digress). Anyhow, I tried Revlon Colorstay, Graftobian, and a few others, but even though I love MAC I stayed away from the foundation since I read reviews of it breaking out sensitive skin. I was feeling adventurous one day at MAC and asked about the Studio Fix Fluid. I got a sample and used it the next evening. I was in love from the start since the coverage is great and there is no funky smell like the Colorstay (GROSS!). I am NW20 and can't thank the MA enough for the perfect match! I have not broken out at all and have been using the foundation for about 2 weeks. Plus! $26 instead of $39? Bye Prescriptives! Don't let the door hit you on the way out!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/25/2010 2:05:00 AM More reviews by ash10twenty

because this found. provides heavier coverage, a little can go a long way.additionally, many of the yellow undertones provided in these foundations work great for those of us with olive skin