Lancome Definicils High Definition Mascara

3.7

Aqua/Water, Paraffin, Cera Alba/Beeswax, Acacia/Acacia Senegal Gum, Stearic Acid, Carnauba/Carnauba Wax, Palmitic Acid, Triethanolamine, Simethicone, Sodium Polymethacrylate, Aminomethyl Propanediol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Panthenol, Polyquaternium-10, Imidazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, BHT. [ /- May contain: CI 77007/Ultramarines, CI 77492, CI 77499, CI 77491/Iron Oxides]

on 2/26/2003 7:17:00 PM

I got this with the GWP. I got both the Cool and Warm, so I have two of them. They do thicken and separate my lashes, but I don't want to spent $21.00 on a mascara. My Maybelline Full & Soft does the same thing, even a little better, IMHO.

on 2/18/2003 12:30:00 PM

i've gotten this mascara as gwp, gotten it for free from roommates, even bought the stupid thing once. i cannot make myself like this mascara. it smells funny, has a stupid brush, goes on all wet and goopy and is generally a mess for me to apply. and all for sparse, jet black lashes. ick.

on 2/18/2003 10:32:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This is the best mascara. I try others to find something cheaper, but always go back to this one. It gives long lashes that still look natural. No clumps or smears. The best thing about it for me is that it stays on and doesn't run down my face. This is the only mascara that does this for me.

on 2/17/2003 4:01:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I use the waterproof version and it is by far the best mascara ever.

on 2/17/2003 8:10:00 AM

I just love it. I even can't remember what mascara I've used before finding this one. It defines your lashes, makes them really black and gives good seperation. what more is there?!

on 2/14/2003 3:16:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

This is a great product for darkening, lengthening, and defining, but the full-size packaging stinks (too much mascara is left on the brush). The GWP packaging and brush work much better.

This mascara does not thicken my very long (but thin) lashes.

I'd buy it again if I could get the equivalent amount in the GWP packaging.

on 2/13/2003 3:49:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

my hg mascara!!!! defines, lenthens and separates beautifully!!!! even better than pricer mascaras like ysl faux cils and chanel drama lash.

on 2/12/2003 5:32:00 PM

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

I love this mascara, although I seldom treat myself to it unless it's GWP time! My favorite shade is "Black Brown", but I've also used "Black" & "Brown". The "Black" I would purchase if they were out of my usual, but I wouldn't buy the "Brown" again...a little too light. ***Sigh***I wish the drug-store brands were this good!

on 2/12/2003 4:25:00 PM

I have lashes women envy, but I still have problems with mascara, but this one provides long lush full lashes without a lot of effort. One thing I notice is if a mascara doesn't "improve" on the 3rd-4th time you use it. (the first time is always bad for me) then it is crap. Give this one a chance, day 5 and I have perfect lashes!!

on 2/10/2003 9:27:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

from magazines to recommendations from people, i caved in and bought this, the packaging was nice.
when i tried this it felt like the average mascara nothing special about 2hours later i went to the washroom and i had racoon eyes i couldnt believe it, this expensive mascara that everyone else recommended sucked!!(btw, it was waterproof too.god)

Top Rated Lancome Products