October 25, 2014 | 1888 users online

Mascara - Lancome - Definicils Mascara

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/10/2003 5:56:00 PM More reviews by CarolStarr

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I didn't buy this product as it was part of a gift with purchase, but I would definitely buy the full size. I'm not a mascara wearer, but this belongs in every woman's make up bag. I only did one coat and it made a huge difference in my appearance. I can see why this mascara has the loyal following that it has.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/2/2003 9:45:00 AM More reviews by linochka

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Its ok, just ok, nothing spectacular. I got this one in navy, but it doesnt show as much on my dark brown lashes. I thought it would be more dramatic. Cute packaging, doesnt smudge, but clumps. I wish it was a bit cheaper...but thats lancome..

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/31/2002 10:53:00 PM More reviews by shamrocked

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

HOLY GRAIL!! *insert trumpets, bells and whistles*

After the 500th or so person asked me after peeking at my profile "WHAT DO YOU USE ON THOSE LASHES? LOVE IT!", well heck I thought to give credit where credit is due. I'd like to thank the academy, and Lancome for making Defincils.

I've tried all the cils - Amplicils, Extencils, Flextencils, Everythingcils, and let me tell you NOTHING compares to Defincils.

I was not blessed with great lashes, but with this mascara on - you just might be fooled to thinking I was. *grin* continued >>

rated 2 of 5 on 12/30/2002 2:11:00 PM More reviews by debby

I received a mini version of this mascara in a GWP and I was thrilled to be able to try it - but after having used it the last few times I've come to the conclusion that it just doesn't do anything for my lashes. :( I don't notice any flaking which is good, but then again there's no lengthening OR thickening, I look as if I haven't put mascara on. I wouldn't buy this, but I'd probably try the Flextencils and see if that works for me.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/29/2002 5:59:00 PM More reviews by leysa

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

My current favorite mascara. Defencils does a great lengthening job and an okay thickening job. Doesn't smudge or flake, but can go on a tiny bit clumpy. Doesn't smear very easily, either. A winner, as far as I'm concerned.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/16/2002 10:41:00 PM More reviews by Jetaime

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

My HG of mascara (for a natural look). Easy to apply, last a good time, no flaking or clumping. I swear it's tearproof! I've cried with it on and no streaks appeared. It doesn't itch either. **update** I don't know why but this has started flaking and making my eyes itch like crazy. Too bad because I love the look.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/14/2002 12:49:00 PM More reviews by blyss

I always heard of this mascara as being a holy grail. I resisted for such a long time and stuck to my drugstore ones. I received a sample from a bonus and gave it a try. WOW... what a difference. Drugstore ones always smeared on me but this didn't. It really lasted a 14 hour day with me... greasy eyes and all. Though it didn't give a lot of volume incredibly, it gave my lashes great seperation and wonderful length. Another great thing about the mascara is the ease of washing it off. I didn't need to scrub. I do admit that it is pricey for a mascara but I can understand why people still call it a holy grail. It's the first time I'm not afraid to put on mascara daily!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/13/2002 6:10:00 PM More reviews by Nicki

You'd have to beat me over the head to separate me from this wonderful mascara - I've been using it for years - it lenghthens and curls and maginifies. Love it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/12/2002 11:41:00 AM More reviews by Nikki_L

This is an exceptional product. It does not leave much extra residue on the wand, and it delivers on its promise to define your lashes and wake up your eyes! It's expensive, but it's worth it.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 11/27/2002 10:10:00 PM More reviews by Vivrant

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I am a little dissapointed in this, this mascara goes on a tad clumpy, it lengthens but doesn't really look that natural, overall it's alright, but i'l rather use maybelline great lash than this