April 18, 2014 | 1013 users online

Mascara - Lancome - Definicils Mascara

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 10/18/2002 3:30:00 PM More reviews by askewchick

I know I'm in the minority but after trying this mascara I would never buy it again. This bums me out because I was wanting to like it so much! On my lids a new tube clumped badly and stuck my lashes together in little spikes (which is the opposite effect of what its supposed to be doing: defining). I've used cheap drugstore mascara that is better. This stuff makes my lashes look aweful. And at the end of the wand there is always an extra bit of gunk that ends up either getting wasted or clumping on my lashes.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/10/2002 3:58:00 PM More reviews by stephy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

The one thing I like to focus on more than anything when I do my makeup is my eyes, particularly my eyelashes. I have small eyes and I need mascara to help OPEN them up. I have used countless mascaras on my quest for the best. I would definitely have to say that Definicils is it for me. It makes my lashes super long and separates well. The one and only thing that I would have to complain about is that when you first purchase a tube, the mascara goes on a little "wet" and therefore has a tendency to smudge a bit. But once you use it several times, it goes on beautifully. I've also found that a tube lasts a long time, longer than your average mascara that dries up in no time. I would highly recommend this product.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/2/2002 6:47:00 AM More reviews by AliceinWonderland

I cannot remember if I reviewed this or not. Its an amazing product. I can see why Instyle keeps rating it top mascara time after time. It gives long thick separated lashes without the clumping. Wonderful.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/2/2002 5:04:00 AM More reviews by Qaboos

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love this mascara makes my eyelash look longer, at the same time gentle to my eyes...and easy to remove without lossing your eyelash in the process.It's the only product I've been able to be faithful all this years

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/24/2002 10:13:00 AM More reviews by DanielleD

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Love this mascara! You only need one swipe of this and your lashes are perfectly coated. My lashes look much longer with this mascara, definetly worth the money.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/20/2002 1:10:00 PM More reviews by jiji

I generally love Lancome products, but this mascara doesn't do anything. it's very disappointing

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 9/16/2002 7:50:00 AM More reviews by sanrosee

Not impressive. It does an okay job extending and defining my eyelashes, but it flakes by the end of the day.
I only use it when it comes in Lancome's GWP

rated 2 of 5 on 9/15/2002 9:10:00 PM More reviews by recycle

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This mascara only gets good when it's almost gone. Too wet and clumpy when it's new. I have to use a lash seperator, no matter how carefull I am. Better mascara's out there for less $.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 8/31/2002 7:08:00 PM More reviews by Candy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This doesn't worth the price.
IT didn't lengthen the lashes but make it all clumpy and stick together.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/23/2002 10:01:00 AM More reviews by bubby

I have edited my original review because it was very harsh. After trying this mascara a few times I have discovered that it is a decent mascara when you work with it. It is not the type of mascara that you can just swipe on in 2 seconds and it looks great - you have to take a few minutes and comb your lashes and apply more than one coat. It wears fairly well and only flaked after I took a nap, which is pretty good, and is nice and dark. It lengthens but I feel I need more thickening from a mascara and I prefer a brush with more bristles. I would hardly call the results dramatic. For me it is just "decent", not great, and I would never pay 25 bucks for this. I find that Covergirl's Triple Mascara is much better and MUCH cheaper.