December 19, 2014 | 1524 users online

Hair Treatments - Biosilk - Silk Therapy

rated 4 of 5 on 2/25/2003 2:20:00 PM More reviews by kcwilkerson

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I think this is a fine product and it definitely seems to help protect my hair from flat iron damage and leaves it smooth and silky. However, I don't like the smell and am not sure it's worth the tradeoff.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/22/2003 1:27:00 AM More reviews by GlitzyGlam

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This product is remarkable. I love it and have been using it for a long time. I have long blond overprocessed hair, so it's very dry, but you would never know how damaged it is because this product is a miracle worker. Especially if you use it with the Hot Tools Flat Iron.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/16/2003 8:23:00 AM More reviews by karissma21

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is very good, although you only should use a tiny bit. For that reason, I wish they sold smaller bottles...I've used it several times already and you can't even tell. But it does seem to work very well.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/10/2003 10:34:00 PM More reviews by acvdep

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I have been using this for many years and I still love the smell! One 5 oz bottle lasts me about 2-3 years and I use it frequently (almost everyday). I have fine wavy hair, but I have tons of it!! I can wear my hair straight or curly. When I straighten my hair I put this on after straightening and it prevents flyaways and gives my hair nice shine. When I wear it curly I apply this to my damp hair to keep my curls less frizzy... it helps my hair tremendously and not to mention how great it makes your hair smell!!! The only thing I don't like is the packaging... when I travel the bottle tends to open a lot and get all over everything and then I waste a bunch of it... I wish they could think of a better package for it...a tube maybe? In any case, I recommend this for all hair types... everyone I know uses it and we all have different types of hair. Is there anyone who needs a review to buy this anyway?

rated 4 of 5 on 2/9/2003 8:23:00 PM More reviews by sleepyone

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love this stuff. I have thick, dry, frizzy prone hair. If I use a dime sized amount of this before blow drying or straightening, my hair looks so smooth and shiny. Be careful not to use too much or get in near your roots or your hair will look greasy. Only gets 4 lipsticks because the smell bugs me sometimes (I'm migraine prone). They need to make an unscented version.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/28/2003 8:22:00 PM More reviews by MGreg

Doesn't dry out my hair or weigh it down. It is a great sytle builder too. Worth the money. The shine it gives my hair is amazing!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/13/2003 9:28:00 AM More reviews by LawC

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This product is a lifesaver for all of us with frizzy dried hair. This product saves me. I have curly hair that is frizzy that i straighten everyday. It really gives great shine and completely eliminates all frizz. It smells nice as well. You just have to use it sparingly...too much and hair can look oily. I buy and use this product daily. I highly recommend it.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/11/2003 6:58:00 PM More reviews by siamesekiss

Leaves my super long hair shiny and soft. It's not too goopey and heavy like others. A very small bottle lasts forever it seems.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/11/2003 3:35:00 AM More reviews by skandelouslala

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Neutral Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Other

What it is: A liquid silicone hair serum. It is stated on the bottle that the product can also be used on skin.

Packaging: An unassuming simple plastic bottle.

Price: Dependent upon size of bottle and where it is purchase. Roughly $15 for a 2 oz bottle or so.

Fragrance: Highly fragranced. Not sure how to describe the smell but it is very prominant and long lasting.

Raves: Totally blown away by this from the first time I tried it, made my hair incredibly soft and shiny w/o making it look greasy or weighed down. Need less than a dime size for my shoulder length fine hair. I also personally love the fragrance.

Rants: Not a big deal but the bottle did say it could be used on skin, sort of like a lotion. It is too pricy to do that anyways but I tried it and within a few days it left my skin really super itchy and scaley feeling. continued >>

rated 5 of 5 on 1/4/2003 12:28:00 PM More reviews by Szn22

Still the best in my opinion. Just make sure to use a very small amount otherwise you get pretty greasy. Great fragrance, too.