July 31, 2014 | 1228 users online

Hair Treatments - Biosilk - Silk Therapy

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/27/2002 4:02:00 PM More reviews by zoegirl1987

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other Eyes: Other

This is a good product to add shine and softness, I'm not especially fond of silicones but this product does work and as long as not used daily, doesn't seem to cause buildup. The key to getting this to work right and not end up greasy is to use it on soaking wet hair, without towel drying, squeezing, ect. before you apply and you'll prevent greasines and get the maximum benefits

rated 5 of 5 on 12/20/2002 6:23:00 AM More reviews by crispykrunch

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Smells great, might be a bit overpowering for some. Really keeps my dry, damaged hair looking shiny, feeling soft. Use too much and you'll be a greaseball, though!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/19/2002 1:22:00 PM More reviews by emmes

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

my favorite finishing product... actually, i used it for everything! =) this product is perfect for smoothing dry/frizzy ends. it leaves your hair (not to mention your hands too!) feeling incredibly soft. some people aren't really fond of the smell, but i find it absolutely devine. i'm on my 3rd bottle now.. and will keep on repurchasing. i have to admit, it is a bit expensive, but a little goes a long way. (oh, btw, i find that it works even better with heat.)

rated 5 of 5 on 12/15/2002 4:18:00 AM More reviews by mizcheriie

I looooove this stuff. My best friend got me hooked onto this a couple years back and I haven't looked back ever since. I just smooth a little bit on after my hair's dried.. comes in really handy to tame split ends when i can't get to the salon right away. I admit I still get an initial shock when I see the price tag, but then again, two bottles have lasted me almost four and a half years.. not too shabby.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/28/2002 2:29:00 AM More reviews by simply_kristina

I have reallly long hair. Like it's almost below my butt and this stuff totally works!! I work at a beauty store and its a seller!! My hair is naturally straight, but it still works really good. After I take a shower, I put it in my hair where its still kind of damp and its so eaassy to brush through! I love running my fingers through my hair. Just don't put too much on, cuz it'll weigh your hair down n make it real oily!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/25/2002 5:32:00 PM More reviews by GreeneyedGal

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I adore this product. I have medium-length curly hair that I blow out practically every day and I find this, coupled with a straightening serum/balm, keeps my hair frizz-free, makes my locks glossy and the smell is unbelievable. Use a TINY amount 1-2 drops max, rub it through the palms of your hands, and gently pat it into hair (I quickly found that combing it into freshly washed hair is not the way to do it)...try it!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/13/2002 2:36:00 PM More reviews by Showum

I LOVE this stuff. It is my after blow-drying staple. The smell is warm and very subtle to me. My hair would be a frizzy mess without it. About the alcohol drying your hair out, just use a VERY small drop of olive oil. Just don't use near your scalp or it will look too oily!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/11/2002 11:01:00 PM More reviews by Starfish2318

This is DEFINITELY a holy grail product!!! When I use a few drops of this, along with a smoothing or straightening creme, my hair is 100% straight with no frizz. I get compliments on how pretty my hair is when I use this combo. Makes my hair soft and silky, pretty and shiny.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/23/2002 10:56:00 PM More reviews by kimbleB

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

The scent of this gave me instant headache. In the first second that I smelled it, I thought, ooooh, that is lovely. I then applied it to my hair and immediately knew it was a bad idea. Blech. I had to put my hair in a ponytail to avoid the toxic fumes emanating from my head.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/20/2002 12:01:00 AM More reviews by Cosmeticqueen

Boy, do I LOVE this stuff! It makes your hair SO shiny, and has a very unique (but nice!) smell to it! I love it. It also seems to last just about forever! Although, its not very good, for frizzy-curly haired girls trying to get their hair straight. Its too light for that. But the shine is amazing!