Biosilk Silk Therapy

Cyclomethicone, Dimethicone, SD Alcohol 40-B, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Ethyl Ester of Hydrolyzed Silk, Panthenol, Phenoxyethanol,Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Parfum (Fragrance)Hexyl Cinnamic Aldehyde, Benzyl Benzoate, Linalool, Gamma Methyl Ionone, Citronellol, Lilial, Hydroxy Citronellol, Geraniol, Eugenol. Silk Therapy Lite: Cyclopentasiloxane, Cyclotetrasiloxane, Caprylyl Methicone, Phenyl Trimethicone,C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Phenoxyethanol, Ethyl Ester of Hydrolyzed Silk, Fragrance (Parfum),Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Benzyl Benzoate, Citronellol, GeraniolHydroxycitronellal, Limonene, Linalool.

on 3/20/2003 1:50:00 PM

I have been using this for 2 years every time I wash my hair...love it! Makes my hair so smooth/shiny/soft with much less frizz than I have without it. There is a trick to using it! Run a small amount through your dripping wet hair from roots to ends before you put on any styling product....it does not work the same on dry hair..trust me!!

on 3/10/2003 9:19:00 PM

Ick, it's like baby oil with a perfumey fragrance. I hated this product.

on 3/6/2003 1:25:00 AM

I'm one of the few who dislikes this product. Even using just a dab of it makes my hair feel heavy and greasy. And it makes my scalp itch. Having much better results with Avon Advance Techniques Smoothing Balm at a fraction of the price. Update: Get Alterna Hemp Seed Mud instead.

on 2/28/2003 9:52:00 AM

Just when I thought all shine/smoothing serums were the same my hair stylist used this on me and I have been hooked ever since. You have to play around with the amount you use... too much and its a disaster. I have fine, naturally wavy, frizzy, color treated hair,shoulder length. I have tried several products and this one is the best by far. It's great for calming the frizzies. I use it from my ears down.. not the scalp area. The scent is strong in the bottle but once on your hair it smells like you just came from the hair stylist!
The only negative thing about it is the bottle, it comes open very easy. I pour it into a different bottle for trips.
This product does what it says it does : )

on 2/25/2003 2:20:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I think this is a fine product and it definitely seems to help protect my hair from flat iron damage and leaves it smooth and silky. However, I don't like the smell and am not sure it's worth the tradeoff.

on 2/22/2003 1:27:00 AM

This product is remarkable. I love it and have been using it for a long time. I have long blond overprocessed hair, so it's very dry, but you would never know how damaged it is because this product is a miracle worker. Especially if you use it with the Hot Tools Flat Iron.

on 2/16/2003 8:23:00 AM

This is very good, although you only should use a tiny bit. For that reason, I wish they sold smaller bottles...I've used it several times already and you can't even tell. But it does seem to work very well.

on 2/10/2003 10:34:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

I have been using this for many years and I still love the smell! One 5 oz bottle lasts me about 2-3 years and I use it frequently (almost everyday). I have fine wavy hair, but I have tons of it!! I can wear my hair straight or curly. When I straighten my hair I put this on after straightening and it prevents flyaways and gives my hair nice shine. When I wear it curly I apply this to my damp hair to keep my curls less frizzy... it helps my hair tremendously and not to mention how great it makes your hair smell!!! The only thing I don't like is the packaging... when I travel the bottle tends to open a lot and get all over everything and then I waste a bunch of it... I wish they could think of a better package for it...a tube maybe? In any case, I recommend this for all hair types... everyone I know uses it and we all have different types of hair. Is there anyone who needs a review to buy this anyway?

on 2/9/2003 8:23:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I love this stuff. I have thick, dry, frizzy prone hair. If I use a dime sized amount of this before blow drying or straightening, my hair looks so smooth and shiny. Be careful not to use too much or get in near your roots or your hair will look greasy. Only gets 4 lipsticks because the smell bugs me sometimes (I'm migraine prone). They need to make an unscented version.

on 1/28/2003 8:22:00 PM

Doesn't dry out my hair or weigh it down. It is a great sytle builder too. Worth the money. The shine it gives my hair is amazing!

Top Rated Biosilk Products