Clinique High Impact Mascara

3.6

water, copernicia cerifera (caranuba) wax, stearic acid, glyceryl stearate, polyisobutene, silica, acrylates copolymer, aminomethyl propanediol, vp/eicosene copolymer, sodium hyaluronate, lauroyl lysine, pantethine, melanin, panthenol, hydrolyzed wheat protein, ethylhexylglycerin, hydroxyethylcellulose, calcium aluminum borosilicate, pvp, propylene clycol, acacia senegal gum, isostearic acid, simethicone, dimethicone peg-8 polyacrylate, urea, disodium edta, bht, sodium dehydroacetate, methylparaben, ethylparaben, propylparaben, isobutylparaben, phenoxyethanol, benzyl alcohol, [ /- iron oxides (ci 77491, ci 77492, ci 77499), mica, titanium dioxide (ci 77891), blue 1 lake (ci 42090), aluminum powder (ci 77000), carmine (ci 75470), chromium oxide greens (ci 77288), yellow 5 lake (ci 19140), chromium hydroxide green (ci 77289), bismuth oxychloride (ci 77163), bronze powder (ci 77400), ultramarines (ci 77007), ferric ferrocyanide (ci 77510)] [iln 30012]

I recieved a sample of this mascara with an order I placed...I applied 2 coats of this mascara to my very small lashes and I magically had very dramatic, long, volunized lashes. They looked awesome, like doll lashes. They were alittle clumpy so I deducted a lippie for that reason only...but I would definitely purchase a full size.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I got this as a gwp. I liked the fact that it lengthened my lashes and did not clump. Gave a great dark color. Great mascara.

I LOVE THIS STUFF! i am a HUGE fan of dramatic makeup and i LOVE this! it makes my lashes so full they look fake! i get so many compliments when i wear this. no clumps either and its defintely BLACK. its 14 dollars, however, so im a little iffy on repurchasing, but i probably will :)

on 1/15/2005 3:58:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I got this in one of Clinique bonus things. I really like it. It thickens, separates, and lengthens my lashes. Overall a good product.

on 1/9/2005 1:05:00 PM

clinique finally got a mascara right!!! This gives big, dramatic lashes. Noticeably dramatic. The plum and navy are pretty too-not too obvious as the colors are dark.

on 1/6/2005 5:04:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I wear Long Pretty Lashes from time to time, which I like a lot. I thought I'd give this one a try, since there are occasions when I want a more dramatic look. This was kind of... blah. Not really a huge difference between this and the LPL, except maybe it didn't lengthen quite as much. No real volume to speak of, nothing extraordinary. Not bad either, but I don't think I'll bother with this again.

on 1/6/2005 8:59:00 AM

I did not like this at all the first time I tried it. Perhaps I had an old tube the first time, but the 2nd time I really liked it. It was a wet mascara that separated well and lengthened okay. Thickened well. I would repurchase this. Makes lashes stand out pretty well.

on 1/5/2005 10:15:00 PM

I got this from a friend because she doesn't wear mascara.. I really liked it and I was surprised by the poor reviews. It thickened and lengthened and I feel like it even curled. But maybe I'm just exaggerating.. Anyway, It didn't flake on me and even though it is pretty wet, it dries quickly. The brush is a bit thick so it can be a little tricky getting it on. I've already figured out how to do that though so it's ok. Basically this is just a pretty satisfactory mascaras, one of the best I've tried besides the shiseido one with the fibers (I forget what it's called)

I received this in a gwp from Clinique and fell in love with it! It is the most perfect mascara I've used in forever! its very very black which I love, and by using just a few coats my lashes look fuller and longer, just fabulous! the only thing is I wish it curled them too since I do not like eyelash curlers.

on 1/3/2005 11:36:00 AM

First, I must say that I'm pretty surprised by the bad reviews, since it's one of the best mascara I've ever tried.

My lashes are already pretty long, but this mascara gives them more ''punch''. Separates and darkens my lashes, to give them a more dramatic look. Doesn't really thickens though, but still, it does a pretty good job. The lasting power is excellent, it doesn't smudge and doesn't clump either. Moreover, it doesn't make the lashes dry and flaky! Yay! I think it's because of its glossy consistency.

Excellent quality, an overall good mascara. continued >>