October 31, 2014 | 1577 users online

Mascara - Clinique - High Impact Mascara

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 9/30/2004 1:18:00 PM More reviews by karinatwork

I was quite disappointed with this mascara. I absolutely LOVE "Long Pretty Lashes", but I wanted something with a little more drama, so I tried "High Impact" after receiving it as GWP. All day yesterday my lashes rained black snow, and my eyes felt like someone put sand in them. Not good. My quest for dramatic eyes goes on.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/24/2004 9:13:00 PM More reviews by Babydollygirl

Love this mascara. It makes my lashes look natural, yet longer. Will definately buy this product again.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/24/2004 6:47:00 PM More reviews by cielo93726

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I got this with as a gift purchase. I would not buy this because it clumps. I wear contacts and this mascara made my eyes watery

rated 3 of 5 on 9/18/2004 8:55:00 PM More reviews by Deeg

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This didn't work for me at all. After a few hours you couldn't even see it on the tips of my lashes.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/18/2004 4:30:00 PM More reviews by liltweekstar

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is the ONLY mascara that doesn't run n give me raccoon eyes. What's even funnier is that it's not even waterproof!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/23/2004 4:53:00 PM More reviews by talia317

this mascara reminds me a lot of my favorite elizabeth arden defining mascara. Its extremely black and dramatic, and it both thickens and lengthens my eyelashes. Mine is a sample, but when i first started using it there would be too much on the wand, so i had to dab it with a tssue, but even after that it gave me dramatic lashes without clumping. Sometimes its a little messy, but in the end its worth it.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/11/2004 11:06:00 AM More reviews by tesora

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

got with a GWP and glad i didnt buy the full size because it STINKS! very gloppy, too wet, clumpy, rubs off easily. Separated my lashes into weird spikes and made them stringy ...very odd.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/8/2004 8:28:00 AM More reviews by Santsaus

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Not a perfect mascara, smudges in sweaty summer weather but better in winter. I have two samples of this and will probably buy this as a party mascara. I will look through other options too, as always, but they'll be competing against this.
Clinique has a place in my heart because of the no-smell aspect.
Edit: I went through the first GWP mascara and took out a fresh one I had kept in the fridge. It was amazing, cool and silky and went on like a dream. I really enjoyed putting it on and usually mascaras aren't fun. I don't know whether it's good to keep it in the fridge, but it did feel good.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/6/2004 9:17:00 AM More reviews by Merina

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

After testing the GWP version I decided to purchase the full size. It does really make my puny Asian lashes long, thick, and feathery looking. This is a VERY black mascara which I love because it doesn't dry to a soft black. The mascara itself seems like a gel formula. It doesn't smudge or flake on me.

The only bad thing I can say is that it doesn't give as much volume as my HG volumizing mascara L'Oreal Voluminous. continued >>

rated 5 of 5 on 8/4/2004 7:11:00 PM More reviews by swamp_eyes

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

I looove this mascara. It's a little too wet for my liking when you first start the tube, but after a week or so, the texture becomes thicker and easier to mess with. My lashes were both longer and thicker when i wore this.