July 30, 2014 | 2043 users online

Mascara - Clinique - High Impact Mascara

rated 3 of 5 on 6/21/2004 2:57:00 PM More reviews by cherrydawn01

Clinique High Impact Mascara is gentle & it gives lashes alot of color & doesn't flake off
but if you want longer looking lashes it really doesn't do the job.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/13/2004 2:35:00 PM More reviews by alaskanbeauty

I love this mascara! A bit more dramatic than the lash curling mascara (I love this one too). The brush! Oh let me count thy ways... The brush is soft, so soft. I LOVE that about a mascara. Drugstore brushes tend to be hard and I hate that. This goes on easily, I use about two coats and va-voom! Love it. Two thumbs up. I still can't wait to try the naturally glossy for daytime use, perhaps.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/11/2004 3:25:00 PM More reviews by Deandra

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is an excellent mascara that I would buy again.

It builds nice thickness without clumping and does not smear. It separates pretty well and makes lashes look soft and pretty.

UPDATE. This is still a good mascara but these days I usually buy waterproof ones. For waterproof mascara I like BB No Smudge Mascara or Chanel Inimitable Waterproof version.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/10/2004 7:57:00 PM More reviews by Hannah30

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Middle of the line expense for mascara. I think the most I've ever paid for mascara was aroun $20. This is a great product if your looking for dramatic, thick lashes. I like to use this along with Cliniques lash building primer. The only thing I don't like is the fact that it doesn't separate each lash well, or keep them separate. However, your lashes are def noticeable and that's what I was looking for. I wish I could find a mascara that makes my lashes thick and silky, but not spikey.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/7/2004 2:20:00 PM More reviews by tonyaa

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Just purchased this product. I actually wanted the Lash doubling mascara, but the store was out. I have to say that I really like this product. I have used other Clinique mascaras and this one is right up there with the rest of them. I have no eyelashes what so ever on the bottom, so I can only use on the top which is kinda scarce. It did make my lashes look longer. I'm sure would look beautiful on someone with longer, fuller lashes. I would buy again.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/4/2004 4:36:00 PM More reviews by roxy_pink

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This mascara gives me lush, bold, luxurious lashes. I use this mascara for parties, dances, special dinners ect... I asually minimize other makeup to make my lashes the main focal point. Sometimes I use a bit of see through red gloss like MAC Tinted Lip GLass in Greed, for a glam night or family dinner.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/1/2004 2:16:00 PM More reviews by ezrachica

I was a little disappointed. I will use it until I finish the bottle, but I won't buy it again. I absolutely love the lash doubling mascara, but wanted to try something new, so I picked up high impact. It goes on rather thick and clumpy and does not hold a curl. I will stick with lash doubling from now on!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/28/2004 11:44:00 PM More reviews by mandolin

My new favourite mascara! Gives me lush, long looking lushes without clumping, flaking, or feeling dry. I never noticed how dry other mascaras I've tried are (L'Oreal Voluminous, Maybelline Volume Express), until I tried this. This has a slightly wet formula, but it doesn't smudge at all on me. Very dramatic, yet manages to look natural! :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/28/2004 6:19:00 PM More reviews by violet978

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

A very good mascara.

Lengthens, thickens and has quite a dramatic effect!

Also, does not smudge..even after an hour-long walk in the blazing sun on my super-oily skin.

Ranks right up there with Lancome Definicils, in my book (but not quite as good as Definicils)

I'd consider repurchasing if there was a GWP for Clinique on.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/27/2004 10:30:00 PM More reviews by Cheapchic

I received this in my Spring 2004 Holt Renfrew GWP. Normally I walk by the Clinique counter with nary a glance but a pretty GWP bag caught my eye and I was smitten. This mascara didn't knock my socks off. It did lengthen and add volume, but lost the curl within an hour of application. I do not get loss of curl when using Kose, Kiss Me or other Japanese brands. I will keep this in my office drawer for emergency use but won't be buying the full size version any time soon.