Clinique High Impact Mascara

3.6

water, copernicia cerifera (caranuba) wax, stearic acid, glyceryl stearate, polyisobutene, silica, acrylates copolymer, aminomethyl propanediol, vp/eicosene copolymer, sodium hyaluronate, lauroyl lysine, pantethine, melanin, panthenol, hydrolyzed wheat protein, ethylhexylglycerin, hydroxyethylcellulose, calcium aluminum borosilicate, pvp, propylene clycol, acacia senegal gum, isostearic acid, simethicone, dimethicone peg-8 polyacrylate, urea, disodium edta, bht, sodium dehydroacetate, methylparaben, ethylparaben, propylparaben, isobutylparaben, phenoxyethanol, benzyl alcohol, [ /- iron oxides (ci 77491, ci 77492, ci 77499), mica, titanium dioxide (ci 77891), blue 1 lake (ci 42090), aluminum powder (ci 77000), carmine (ci 75470), chromium oxide greens (ci 77288), yellow 5 lake (ci 19140), chromium hydroxide green (ci 77289), bismuth oxychloride (ci 77163), bronze powder (ci 77400), ultramarines (ci 77007), ferric ferrocyanide (ci 77510)] [iln 30012]

on 12/9/2004 9:58:00 PM

i use this everyday i like it as its glossy and doesnt make my eyelashes clump. i think this is even better then ysl faux cils. it also doesnt smudge so its very good

i got this gwp the lady who was taking care of me was new so she didn't know what she was doing and gave me a full tube of it for free so i tired and i have to say it horrible it clump it doesn't glide over my eyelashes like loreal mascara it wet ekk! i put it on and u can't tell i am wearing it all the only way i know it on it cause my lashes feel wet! and heavy. it kinda stick to the back of the lashes all gooey. i tihnk this qualifies for the trash since it was free. the tube is pretty color. but at last it just taking up space that i could have something else in like they say "throw something out u got to replace it" i feel a makeup shopping spree coming on.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

With several coats it did give me long lashes...but now volume. So I dont know...long thin lashes...ehh. Kind of differnt looking but I need more from a mascara.

on 11/27/2004 1:28:00 PM

I got this as a GWP a few weeks ago and LOVE IT. It seperates my lashes and curls them too. Very volumizing. Went back and bought the big tube!

on 11/25/2004 11:06:00 AM

I got a sample of this and tried it twice. Twice is twice too much for this stuff! It is not that very bad, but by far not a mascara I would spend money on. It made my lashes "heavy", all natural curls disappeared within seconds. And, after a couple of hours, most of the mascara was sitting under my eyes. Very non-glamorous indeed.

There are so many great mascaras in the market, at far better prices. I cannot understand why a company like Clinique, owned by Estée Lauder, makes a mascara like this one. Spend your hard earned money on really good mascaras (Max Factor, Maybelline, Helena Rubinstein).

on 11/21/2004 8:36:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I received this in a GWP. Initially I dod not like it because it was quite thin and didn't give my lashes the oomph I like. I tried it again a couple weeks later and I two compliments in two days about how long my lashes were. I've got Asian lashes that are fairly long in the first place, but I was happy with the compliments. This mascara is nice and dark and it builds even fullness and length. I add extra thickness and staying power by adding Illegal Lengths wp over top. I may buy this mascara in the full size, but in the meantime I will try out other cheaper brands. I love trying out new mascaras!

on 11/16/2004 9:35:00 AM

This is a nice veeery black mascara, it gives me beautiful long and separate lashes, but not much volume. It also flakes a bit.
I tried a sample and probably would not purchase.

on 11/10/2004 1:53:00 PM

I was anxious to try this for a full dramatic lash look. Alas, this instantly fused my lashes together ( think Joel Grey in "Cabaret") - I tried brushing with a lash comb between coats which helped, but not much. Too spiky and stiff. Thank goodness this was a free GWP. On the plus side, it didn't smudge and was easy to remove, but this is inferior to nearly every other I've tried :(

This totally flattens my curl, even with a brand new Shishiedo eyelash curler! It does thicken a little bit, but there are MUCH better mascaras out there. A good thing however, is that it washes off very easily. I wear this on days when I'm not really going to go anywhere and too lazy to put on L'Oreal Voluminous WP(HG).

on 11/8/2004 3:45:00 PM

I love Clinique's mascaras, since they never clump, so I thought this voluminizing formula would be a sure thing! Alas, I was wrong. This is a good mascara -- I give it 3.5 lippies. It gives some volume, but not a lot. It lengthens my lashes, but not a lot. Well, to be fair, it lengthens pretty well, but I was expecting more. Overall, this does make my lashes look a bit more thick, but my goal of long, fluffy lashes has not been met.

Popular Mascaras