September 2, 2014 | 1191 users online

Mascara - Clinique - High Impact Mascara

rated 5 of 5 on 8/1/2004 1:21:00 PM More reviews by toastedmarshmallow

Age: Unknown Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

love love love it go and buy this now!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/19/2004 2:46:00 PM More reviews by pr0cessa

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Nice medium texture - not too drippy, also not too dry/clumpy. The SA told me it was clinique's most dramatic mascara, but it's not that dramatic to me. it's nice just not as much of an effect as i wanted. i have it in sapphire, a dark blue. there's nothing at all wrong with it, just not living up to its name - you might think it would be at elast a little bit vampy.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/13/2004 7:42:00 PM More reviews by jcao

this mascara usually deposits too much and leaves my lashes clumpy if i don't meticulously make sure that the wand is clean. the mascara is sticky but the black color is great for my asian lashes. it creates a little volume and defines well, but i have to apply it a couple of times for my soft lashes.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/5/2004 6:06:00 PM More reviews by snowmaid

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I'm generally happy with Clinique products - except for their mascaras. I have yet to find one that is close to being worth the price. Nothing exceptional here.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/29/2004 11:10:00 PM More reviews by adozenblueroses

Not great at all. I had high hopes for this product, but was disspointed. (I recieved as a GWP, so thankfully I didn't buy it). I've used it a couple times, and I find it smudges badly. After the first couple hours I have to take a Q-Tip and touch up the skin below my eye lashes. The brush is too large for applying, and the tube doesn't wipe off the excess mascara. I don't have much good to say about this product, but it might be ok for the natural looking eye lash effect. I prefer the naturally long/false lash that I get from Lancome's mascaras than from Clinique's. Maybe I've been spoiled by Lancome, but this Mascara definately doesn't meet my requirements.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/24/2004 10:36:00 AM More reviews by kristenb

First off, I am an admitted mascara snob. I would have never looked to Clinique to give me anything but so-so lashes...my fave is DiorShow and I don't mind splurging on a kick-a$$ mascara. That being said, this totally surprised me, in terms of staying power, non-smudging and the totally natural look it left me with. No, it doesn't give the false lash look I love from diorshow, but this one gives a totally glossy, deep black look thats also quite natural and perect for a work day.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/23/2004 11:57:00 PM More reviews by gamine

Made my lashes look longer and separated but not thicker. I hate the brush b/c it picks up way too much mascara so I have to wipe it down before using or I'll get wet clumpy lashes. It flakes, smudges, and flattens curls - making them look hard and pin-like instead of soft and feathery. Nice for a natural look for those who had success with this, but I don't think I'll buy the full size.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/22/2004 4:44:00 PM More reviews by fechenwiesen

I`ve been using this for a few days, and LOVE what it does for lower lashes, but find it just average for the upper lashes. I am still searching!

rated 3 of 5 on 6/21/2004 2:57:00 PM More reviews by cherrydawn01

Clinique High Impact Mascara is gentle & it gives lashes alot of color & doesn't flake off
but if you want longer looking lashes it really doesn't do the job.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/13/2004 2:35:00 PM More reviews by alaskanbeauty

I love this mascara! A bit more dramatic than the lash curling mascara (I love this one too). The brush! Oh let me count thy ways... The brush is soft, so soft. I LOVE that about a mascara. Drugstore brushes tend to be hard and I hate that. This goes on easily, I use about two coats and va-voom! Love it. Two thumbs up. I still can't wait to try the naturally glossy for daytime use, perhaps.