BeneFit Cosmetics They're Real

3.4

2057 reviews

Water (Aqua), Paraffin, Polybutene, Styrene/Acrylates/Ammonium Methacrylate Copolymer, Beeswax (Cera Alba), Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, C18-36 Acid Triglyceride, Palmitic Acid, Stearic Acid, Triethanolamine, Vp/Eicosene Copolymer, Acacia Senegal Gum, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Phenoxyethanol, Tetrasodium Edta, Butylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium Laureth-12 Sulfate, Glycerin, Potassium Sorbate, Sericin, Calcium Chloride, Sodium Hyaluronate, Tilia Tomentosa Bud Extract, Citric Acid, Bht, Sorbic Acid. [+/-: Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Ultramarines (Ci 77007), Chromium Oxide Greens (Ci 77288), Chromium Hydroxide Green (Ci 77289), Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891)]. N° 05827/N

on 3/26/2013 4:55:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Why so much hate for this product? I'm really picky with my mascara and have been looking forever for a really nice mascara, and this is one of the super good ones. I've tried Dior, MAC, Armani, the famous Maybelline pink and green mascara, Clinique, Lancome, etc., and keep coming back to this. I was so skeptical because of so many bad reviews on here, but I got a free sample and I LOVED it.
It really lengthens and easily separates my lashes, making them look full and long. I definitely get compliments on it and it makes my eyes pop way more than the average mascara. Right now I have Lancome's Hypnose Star and MAC's Opulash mascara in my drawer, and this blows those out of the water.
I think this is an amazing product for a pretty decent price!

on 3/25/2013 9:30:00 PM

I'm already on my second tube of it and have a third smaller sized one waiting to be used, I love it so much. It works for me when I had just opened it until it was almost dried up (the wand is pretty handy). I have a couple other mascaras that I've been using, but somehow my lashes never look right when I don't use They're Real. I love pairing it with L'oreal's Extra Volume Collagene mascara, it makes my lashes look long and full. But still, They're Real can def be used by itself, even though it doesn't give amazing volume, but makes my lashes look really long. The tip of the wand is amazing, it reaches all the tiniest lashes and completes the look. The price though, is something to consider. You can get amazing mascaras in the drugstore for a fraction of the price and still get amazing results. But if you have the couple extra bucks to spend on mascara, go for it.

on 3/24/2013 12:55:00 PM

It definitely made my lashes look longer and fuller,I'll definitely buy it again...

on 3/24/2013 12:41:00 PM

This is great stuff. It's easy to apply & easy to take off & my lashes are healthy -- unlike many other mascaras that left them broken & horrible because the product simply wouldn't come off. I also like how it lengthens & thickens $ curls without leaving filaments that can irritate the eye. I don't use mascara on my lower lashes and I think this product would be too much ummph on under eye lashes but for the upper eye it's terrific. I think I stumbled on it at sephora about 2 years ago & I've used it every single day since.

on 3/22/2013 4:08:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

I love this product so much I totally get why there's so much hype about it. I don't get why some people hate it! My friend uses it and I got it in the birthday gift from Sephora. I think it does wonders it's the first mascara that actually lengthens, volumizes and curls. You can either go for the normal mascara look and there will be one or two clumps or you can go for the look that a lot of tumblr girls have which i love though I know tons of people find it disgusting I think it looks great. It's really easy to do with this mascara because you just wiggle it through and then you comb the back side of your lashes. I love this stuck it's a bit pricey for my taste but it's fantastic! Depending on how long it lasts I'll probably be back I might have found my MG mascara

on 3/22/2013 1:29:00 PM

I fell in love with the long fanned out voluminous lashes achieved with this mascara. The wand managed to literally grab and stretch each lash and fully coat. I had a bold, full feathery set of long lashes! Two weeks in, the formula dried slightly. It became harder to work with and there were big clumps to brush out. The mascara dried out just under one month.

This was amazing for the first few uses. So I think the sample size is worth it only for special occasions. Within one month of daily use it made my lashes brittle and sparse. That is a huge deal breaker for me. From my experience, this mascara is not worth it and I am making this review to warn you as well as remind myself of this in case I ever even think of repurchasing.

on 3/20/2013 6:55:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

I usually use MUFE Smokey Lash but my friend got this and swears by it so I figured I'd give it a try. I didnt want to spend $23 on it and not like it so I found a smaller version of it at Sephora for $10 and bought it :) First off, I love this mascara. It lengthens and curls my lashes and does not clump up. Overall rating of 4 only because whenever I try to take it off at the end of the day it is a hassle! This thing stays put! I have to use lots of eye makeup remover.

on 3/19/2013 9:53:00 AM

I don't know why people are hating on this mascara! It's my HG mascara, and I've tried SO many over the years. The brush is amazing, the spiky plastic bristles coat each lash to the max, and the spiked tip allows for 360 coverage for the lashes on the inner and outer corners. Great for applying on bottom lashes too. It isn't waterproof, but dang it sure acts like it. By the end of a long day, it hasn't smeared one bit on me. I also find that I don't need to curl my lashes when I use this. I always recommend this to clients who don't know where to start with mascaras. There's a reason why its Sephora's best-selling mascara! Love love love.

on 3/18/2013 12:38:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Worst Mascara I have ever used! Smeared within 30 minutes of application.

on 3/17/2013 12:35:00 PM

This is great for drama, but what a wet mess to use! I got my sample from Sephora and threw it out.

Video Reviews & Tutorials