BeneFit Cosmetics They're Real

3.4

1988 reviews

Water (Aqua), Paraffin, Polybutene, Styrene/Acrylates/Ammonium Methacrylate Copolymer, Beeswax (Cera Alba), Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, C18-36 Acid Triglyceride, Palmitic Acid, Stearic Acid, Triethanolamine, Vp/Eicosene Copolymer, Acacia Senegal Gum, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Phenoxyethanol, Tetrasodium Edta, Butylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium Laureth-12 Sulfate, Glycerin, Potassium Sorbate, Sericin, Calcium Chloride, Sodium Hyaluronate, Tilia Tomentosa Bud Extract, Citric Acid, Bht, Sorbic Acid. [+/-: Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Ultramarines (Ci 77007), Chromium Oxide Greens (Ci 77288), Chromium Hydroxide Green (Ci 77289), Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891)]. N° 05827/N

on 1/26/2013 5:15:00 PM

I'm not usually a fan of Benefit cosmetics but I really like this mascara. It's a good all-rounder, making lashes look defined as well as longer and thicker. One coat is enough for my daytime look and two coats makes lashes look dramatic for evenings.

on 1/24/2013 2:01:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Got this mini as part of a bday set from Sephora. I liked that it was *free* :), a dark black color, lengthened, thickened and slightly curled, didn't clump, flake or smear all day. The spiky brush is a good applicator. I don't know how much the regular size retails for but I'm sure it cost more than my HG mascara which basically does the same things and costs less than CDN $7 (Cover Girl Professional Super Thick Lash). This is the first Benefit mascara I've tried and I'm glad I did but I wouldn't buy it based on price alone.

on 1/23/2013 5:15:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I loooove this masacara. It is my HG and I have not purchased any other mascara since i've tried this...probably this same time last year... Since I don't wear makeup everyday I buy the small $10 tube that way I don't have to waste the product after having it for too long. I have short lashes and I've had people think I had on falsies while wearing this stuff. It is difficult to remove. I use my makeup wipes first, then a cream eye makeup remover from avon. Trust me, the pain of getting it all of is worth it. The name suits it very well THEY'RE REAL!!

on 1/23/2013 5:07:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

This may be the best mascara I have ever used. It separates, curls and thicken your lashes, it lasts all day and doesn't smudge. I have naturally long lashes but they're brown and flat and as my eyes are quite big they're almost invisible when I don't use mascara; I prefer a quite dramatic look, and this mascara is perfect for that!
I will definitely buy it again once I finish my tube. It takes a little bit of extra effort to remove it but it's not a big deal. Only thing is that the brush is a little bit to spiky and the first time I used it I actually scratched my eyeball.

on 1/20/2013 8:44:00 PM

I absolutely love love love this mascara, the name doesn't do it justice! I have never used a mascara that made your eyelashes curl without manually curling them yourself. Of course I still have to curl them myself after but if your in a rush you will still have a little curl, without curling them. My lashes look fake, I used them today and i already had 4 people ask if i was wearing fake lashes! These are absolutely worth every penny. For people who don't like the spidery lash look, layer more on so that they aren't spidery. I cannot express in words how but i love this mascara.

on 1/20/2013 10:24:00 AM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

i bought the sample size from ulta. the formula looks really nice, no smudging or flaking, and i actually noticed my lashes curling from just the mascara, which ive never experienced from mascaras even when they claimed to curl. i have really long lashes but it made them even longer. i wish it came in brown, because it is really intensely black. i know it was supposed to create a false lash look, but for me it was so intense that i felt like liza minelli. the wear was great but it took a lot more work to remove it at the end of the day, and my lashes felt really dry and brittle once it came off. im trying it over maybelline lash stiletto to see if that makes it easier to remove, and hopefully that works. otherwise ill still keep the brush because its amazing at separating lashes. bottom line- i can see why people love this mascara, it does pretty much everything it claims. im sure if you use the right makeup remover its not such an issue to remove. but probably be prepared to experiment with your cleansing routine.

This mascara didn't work for me, I found it made lashes a bit spidery and was stubborn to remove. I really liked the brush though it has a little ball on the end that let's you get the tiny lashes.

on 1/19/2013 3:55:00 PM

I bought the sample size (12$) and I love it! The formula is great but it comes out clumpy at the end of the brush. Wayyy better than bad gal lash

on 1/18/2013 1:57:00 PM

I know this mascara is very popular, but I am not a fan. It's fairly good when it comes to lengthening and separating, but it didn't create any volume for me.

on 1/18/2013 1:27:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

Got this as a promotion from Sephora. The spiky brush makes working on lower lashes impossible and overall I am just not amazed by this product, easily clumps but at least the spiky brush does fix that. Much prefer my maybelline falsies, would never buy this.

Top Rated BeneFit Cosmetics Products