Maybelline Fit Me Foundation (renamed to Fit Me! Dewy + Smooth)

3.1

(Active Ingredient : Octinoxate 7%), Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Glycerin, Isotridecyl Isononanoate, PEG-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Dimethicone/Polyglycerin-3 Crosspolymer, Sodium Chloride, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Chlorphenesin, Disodium EDTA, Acrylates Copolymer, Propylparaben, Fragrance, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Aluminium Hydroxide, PEG-9, Ethylparaben, Dipropylene Glycol, Isobutylparaben, Butylparaben, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone /- (CI 77891/ Titanium Dioxide, CI 77491/CI 77492/CI 77499/Iron Oxides)
This foundation has been renamed from Fit Me to Fit Me Dewy and Smooth

From Maybelline website March 11, 2015:

Fit Me® foundation has a new look for its same great hydrating formula!
Hydrates, smoothes skin texture and matches natural tone for a luminous, seamless finish.
For Normal to Dry Skin. SPF 18*
*Excluding shades 330 and 360

on 5/12/2011 4:12:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

I love this foundation!! I wear 135 and it fits my natural skin tone PERFECTLY! It's very lightweight like it promises, but the coverage is very good! This foundation lasts all day for me, and blends on the skin so nicely (i prefer using a sponge with this product). The price is very affordable, but I do have to say I dislike glass bottles so much!! :) Definitely worth repurchasing, and convinced to me try out the other Fit products!! :) Hope this helps!!

Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure

For a foundation that's relatively cheap and sheer, this isn't bad. However, for those of us who have skin more on the oily side, this is probably not so good for you. I liked the color match to my skin.

Wish it came with a pump!

on 5/11/2011 8:36:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

pros----->
*excellent colour selection
*cheap
*light weight
*last for a good amount of time (5 hours)
*melts into skin

cons----->
*sticky finish
*transfers with oily skin
*smears on oily skin
*no pump

additional oppinions---->
*comparable to a tinted moisturizer (light to medium coverage)
*for all skin types
*has silicone
*dewy finish (no shimmer)
*liquidy consistancy

on 5/8/2011 10:51:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

I have acne-prone combination skin with some fine wrinkles, dark rings under my eyes, and and brown spots.
Before I bought this foundation, I read the reviews and used the shade finder on the Maybelline website, since I really wasn't sure, if it would work for me - but then I thought, $7 is not a great loss. It recommended 110 for me - their lightest shade. I was really skeptical, because the light shades are almost indistinguishable online.
When I first applied it, it looked too light, but after a couple minutes it looked just right - indoors and outdoors. The coverage is kind of sheer, but not too sheer. It evened out my skin tone. The concealer matched very well on my under-eye area, but not when I used it on a small spot on my shoulder. Strangely enough, it turned orange?!?
I did not buy the powder to go with it, but used a good one from another line that has worked well for me so far. A few hours later, my forehead was pretty shiny and I needed to touch up. I am not convinced that their powder would have done a better job. The foundation and concealer did settle some in my fine lines under my eyes, but that may have been due to the moisturizer I used. A quick swipe with the pinky and it looked fine.
So all in all, it is not a bad foundation, but not a great foundation. The only thing that stumped me was their blush recommendation to go with 110 - Light Pink! Really?? I don't think so.
Would I buy it again? Maybe - since I am often hard to match. I marked no, since maybe is not an option. The color match is pretty good and it is cheap and this will work, when I don't have acne flare-ups. But as so many of us, I will keep looking for my Holy Grail.
My skin tone is very fair, with some beige and yellow/golden undertones. EDM 50/50 mix Sandy Fair/Fairly Light. Meow Inquisitive Siamese or Korat in PP. BE 50/50 mix Fair/Fairly Light was too dark.

on 5/7/2011 10:09:00 AM

In general, given the price I was very pleased with this foundation. I found it easy to apply (used only my fingertips the first time) and it didn't cake or settle into lines like the other foundations I tried. It did not make my skin oily either.

Unfortunately I bought a shade darker by mistake (220 instead of 210), but it's still usable for my light yellowish skin tone.

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

I bought this foundation when I had saw all the ads in the magazines, & it was only sale for only $4.50, I had to try it. The sleek packaging really made me want to buy it over the Revlon Colorstay. I picked the shade 120 (picked it perfectly!). I applied it with a cosmetic wedge. At first when I applied it, I was amazed at the coverage and how dewy & glowy it made my face look. But 2 hours later when I looked in the mirror, my face was splotchy and a lot of my foundation had come off. I had even set it with MSFN that morning. This foundation doesn't ever really set.
I tried for a week but I never got the results I wanted. Nice at first, good coverage, but doesn't last.

on 5/6/2011 1:06:00 PM

I thought I'd really like this but unfortunately that was not the case. I like the idea of a foundation that allows your skin to show through but honestly I may as well have been wearing nothing at all. It does make your skin look fresh and dewy at first but by noon (I apply my makeup at 7 AM) it's sliding all over the place and my face looks very shiny. I've tried it with a primer and I set it with powder but there is little/no improvement. Good concept, poor execution. And those commercials! Ugh.

on 5/6/2011 8:00:00 AM

Color matching is good, but goes on DRY and cakey. Returned it.

on 5/5/2011 11:44:00 PM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

Ok, i have oilier skin, this is NOT ment for oily skin at all because it doesn't contain anything to absorb oil or to control moisture on the skin. The formula is awesome though, blends well, good medium coverage ( can be light also if applied very sheer) and has tons of colors to match many skin tones! The packaging sucks though I hate pour tops; but other than that not bad!

on 5/5/2011 11:26:00 PM

really not bad for it's price..........i'm not a frequent drug store makeup user but recently i got curious about this foundation with ads all over the place so i gave it a try when it was on sale for 7.99..........to be honest i dun see much different with this between the other high end 50 dollars foundations that i have....i asked my fd if they see any different but none of them was able to tell...........and actually this stays on my face better than the expensive stuffs and also feel lighter.....it really doesn't hurt to try at his price.....and for references i'm nc30 and i'm 220............UPDATE: from 5 to a 1, it makes my face so dry and greasy by the end of the dayy......and as weather gets warmer...it really doesn't stay .......so i wouldn't recommend this...........

Video Reviews & Tutorials

Maybelline FIT ME Foundation & Concealer in 355 [Product Review] by DaintyBrownGirl

FIRST IMPRESSIONS: MAYBELLINE 360 FIT ME FOUNDATION REVIEW (MOCHA MOCHA) by Felicia Mesadieu