Maybelline Fit Me Foundation (renamed to Fit Me! Dewy + Smooth)

3.1

(Active Ingredient : Octinoxate 7%), Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Glycerin, Isotridecyl Isononanoate, PEG-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Dimethicone/Polyglycerin-3 Crosspolymer, Sodium Chloride, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Chlorphenesin, Disodium EDTA, Acrylates Copolymer, Propylparaben, Fragrance, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Aluminium Hydroxide, PEG-9, Ethylparaben, Dipropylene Glycol, Isobutylparaben, Butylparaben, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone /- (CI 77891/ Titanium Dioxide, CI 77491/CI 77492/CI 77499/Iron Oxides)
This foundation has been renamed from Fit Me to Fit Me Dewy and Smooth

From Maybelline website March 11, 2015:

Fit Me® foundation has a new look for its same great hydrating formula!
Hydrates, smoothes skin texture and matches natural tone for a luminous, seamless finish.
For Normal to Dry Skin. SPF 18*
*Excluding shades 330 and 360

on 4/19/2011 9:13:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Other, Fine

Hmm I bought this in 235 (which was too dark for my NC25 skin, but that doesn't matter) and initially loved the finish, until by midday it had all creeped into my fine lines or seemingly disappeared, leaving a blotchy oily face. I have the feeling there are hardly any natural ingredients in this.

That being said, it is dirt cheap, so for me was worth a try.

on 4/19/2011 9:07:00 PM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...I was looking for a step up in coverage from my normal LM TM and I thought I'd found it (and cheap to boot!) in Fit Me. 115 was a great match for my PPP skin. I apply with my fingers and it blended easily and naturally, leaving a dewy finish. I can't see this on my skin; I can only see that my skin looks better. That is exactly what I want in a foundation and it's actually incredibly hard to find.

Unfortunately, it was only perfect for a few days. Now, my skin feels like an oil spill by about noon. No breakouts, but it just doesn't feel good on my face. Oh, well. The search continues. I just wish this felt better on my skin, because everything else was seriously perfect. I haven't found anything else, so I might go through it (wearing it a few times a week now) but I won't repurchase.

on 4/19/2011 9:06:00 PM

This product is light weight, and the lightest shade (110) fits my skin really well. :) I am so fair skinned that finding pale shades is extremely hard.
It has SPF in it, which may add to the "greasy/oily" look, but I figure for every day wear I could careless.

I do have acne scars, and it doesn't cover them, so I usually apply the foundation, then concealer with tea tree oil by The Body Shop, and then powder. (I Switch between N.Y.C loose powder in Translucent, Covergirl pressed powder, and just bought Revlon PhotoReady in Translucent).

My skin is dry and acne prone thinks to products or not enough moisture, so this foundation is pretty great for me when I want sheer coverage.

It's not a heavy foundation, but it evens out my skin, and even if I have to blot it after a couple hours, that is to be expected. I have not had it be "cakey" but I have had it fade off, just like any other foundation I have tried does. It does wash me out, but I am already extremely pale, and that's what blush is for. :) Anyway, I recommend it as a day to day for Pale skinned girls not looking for heavy coverage but just a light flush of color and evening of skin tone.

on 4/18/2011 11:19:00 PM

Love:
-looks very natural on my skin
-covers well
-I would recommend to a non-acne prone friend

Not So Much:
-after just one day of wearing, my skin (which had been clearing up) broke out severely. I continued wearing for about a week before realising the connection.

on 4/18/2011 8:06:00 PM

I really like this product; despise the mixed reviews, I decided to give it a try since it was only 8$ at Zellers. The packaging is nice but I wished it came with a pump instead.
The colour range is impressive; 115 ivory fits my skin perfectly. The formula is great for LIGHT COVERAGE which is what I am looking.
It does give you a dewy finish, which I personally like. Set with MAC blotting powder, it lasted a very long time!

on 4/18/2011 2:11:00 PM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I'm surprised by all of the negative reviews for this foundation. It's one of my absolute favorites! I have combination skin with an oily t-zone and dry cheeks and chin. I mix this in with my moisturizer (straight up foundation makes my skin feel like wax) and it gives a really nice, sheer coverage. Now this product doesn't have any oil absorbers in it, so I have to keep my t-zone in check, but it gives my cheeks a beautiful dewy finish and lasts all day! Would definitely buy again!

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I found this product to be too light coverage and I normally only wear my Skin 79 BB cream..so I am used to lighter coverage. However, my skin is oily in the t-zone and I found it to keep me quite oily no matter how many touch ups I did throughout the day. It is not something I will repurchase.

on 4/17/2011 6:44:00 PM

This is a decent light coverage foundation. It blends pretty well and needs to be set with a powder, but it does even out my skin tone. Its lasting power isn't great, but it is good for everyday wear. I really dislike that it doesn't have a pump, but the price is so good that I guess I can't complain about that. I probably would rate it a three based on those factors, but the reason why I rated it a 4 was because of the colour range. Particularly the colour 110 Porcelain. This is probably the lightest coloured drug store foundation I have ever used which is great because it sucks being so fair and having to wear foundation that is darker than your skin. Overall, I would recommend this for someone who needs light coverage and has a hard time finding a foundation that matches their skin, but not for someone who wants a little more coverage or has a skin colour and tone that is easy to match.

on 4/16/2011 10:43:00 PM

Was I the only one deceived by the packaging? Yes it does come in an elegant and simplistic glass tube, but the shade that I bought (220) did not match my skin at all although it looked like it will from the bottle.

It has a watery texture and is easy to blend. It's more of a light coverage foundation to me and didn't help cover any acne nor scars nor redness. All it really did was darken my face. It also caked on my face within one or two layers. Perhaps I have gotten one from a bad batch? I wouldn't be purchasing this again. I returned it to my local pharmacy after a day.

This foundation is alirght , but i definately wont purchase this again. The thing i dislike most about this foundation is the smell. It has a very weird purfume like smell and you can smell it throughout the day when you wear it. Also when you first apply its so glossy and watery . It makes your face look so oily ,i have very dry skin so i finish by applying on Mac's natural skin finish but still it seems to look like i have oily skin. After 2 hours or so the foundation looks so nasty on your face. The reason why i think this is an okay foundation is because it doesnt dry out my skin because it has such an watery substance , but thats about it.

Video Reviews & Tutorials

Maybelline FIT ME Foundation & Concealer in 355 [Product Review] by DaintyBrownGirl

FIRST IMPRESSIONS: MAYBELLINE 360 FIT ME FOUNDATION REVIEW (MOCHA MOCHA) by Felicia Mesadieu