MAC Studio Fix Fluid SPF 15

3.5

i have to say that mac foundations to me are all the same. the problem that i have with this is that they are all too yellow for my skin tone. even if it is a NC or a NW there too yellow and do not even match my skin tone. the neck looks too white and the face is super yellow. would not recommend to any ppl that have yellow undertones and fair skin. your best bet is to switch to clinique. there pretty good on fair skin shades.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Ive been using this product for a few years now and I must say its the best foundation Ive used so far, looks flawless after each application and it lasts all day. The only bad thing about it is that after a few hours it makes real shiny but overall a wonderful foundation.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I have been using Mac foundation for several years. I usually buy the Select formulation however when I went to buy a new one they were sold out in my colour so purchased the Studio fix.
My skin has never been perfect but I have never had such bad skin as I did using this foundation. Thought perhaps I was a bit run down however after 2 weeks of using my new foundation I checked the reviews here and realised it was probably my foundation.
The worst part was knowing my foundation was the issue and then having to put it back on as my skin was so bad I would not have left the house bare faced. The day after reading the reviews I visited Mac, they were very good and offered to exchange for my usual foundation, I ended up getting a store credit which I have used to now buy Bobbi Brown foundation which I am very happy with. Clearly not everyone has this issue as I have friends who have no problems with this foundation. I do love Mac but this has put me off their foundations

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I have always used Estee Lauder foundations that have quite a high coverage but found they were making me look a little cakey so I went to MAC in search for a product that would'nt make me look like that - this isnt as heavy as my previous foundations but still has a far amount of coverage..I have a normal skin type so I feel this works well for me but I would NOT reccomend this product to anyone who has dry skin or skin thats prone to dryness ! Overall, I do love this foundation and it is now a staple product in my makeup collection ! x

Ok so I decided that I needed to try some MAC products because of rave reviews I've seen. I went to my local MAC counter in search MACs studio fix foundation powder. I had the sales rep match me and for some reason it went on kinda ashy bcuz of my hyperpigmented combination skin. She the recommended liquid. I was like...omg..no. I usually don't do liquid foundation but went ahead and had her try it on me. That was the best thing I ever did. My skin looked flawless...hell...even my large pores appeared smaller. She recommended the mineralize skin finish in naturally medium which I love. Seriously...this is now my HG FOUNDATION.....TRY IT. Oh if anyones wondering...I'm an NC35.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Firstly let me explain myself - I will spend what it takes to get a good product. I'm neither high end makeup/nor drugstore junkie. I buy and try whatever I like, although I tend to use drugstore makeup when it comes to eyeshadows and mascaras (which need replacing every couple of months). So, here's what I thought of this MAC foundation -
I just don't get the hype surrounding this product. The medium/heavy version made my skin greasy and I hated it. The medium coverage was ok, nothing special at all. To be honest its one of those foundations that I have little to say about. I had great expectations with it being a high end brand and expected my skin to look flawless. In actual fact my current Revlon foundation does a better job and is half the price.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Really had a hard time finding a foundation that matches my skin tone since im fair & don't want to look like a halloween pumpkin. This foundation has answered my prayers! it has nice coverage without feeling cakey or gross. Only complaint is that there isn't a pump but I don't mind too much.

LADIES LADIES i have already written a review for this product when i first started using it , i actually stopped becuase it is TERRIBLE, i ran out of ysl recently and had too use this for a week now thanks to ''STUDIO FIX'' my chin and cheek has broke out in horrendous horrendous spots and bumps VERY painful i never ever get spots! my face looks terrible its by far the worst foundation ive ever used

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

My favorite foundation by far. I have very oily skin that is uneven in colour and it sometimes breaks out, so I asked the girl at MAC to pick me out one and this stuff is great! I look flawless and porcelain, like a doll according to my fiancé, and my skin doesn't look all red and blotchy anymore, even when I blush which is nice. It stays on pretty well, but I do have to blot my face a couple times during the day, but that's not the make ups fault, its my stupid super oily faces fault:P A little goes a long way since it is pretty thick, if you put too much on you'll have a cake face look. I just ran out of my first bottle today after 7 and a half months so even though its pricey it's worth it in the end. It also doesn't change colour and make you turn orange as the day goes on like cheap drug store make up. You can go out feeling confident that no one is looking at your foundation, they are just looking at you!

Love love love this product!! Have been using it for years now and I can say this is my go to foundation. I dont have that many skin issues other than the occassional blemish and slight redness. It works wonders with evening out my skin tone. I use mac mineral finish in natural to set it and im good pretty much all day (unless its super hot, then i touch up the tzone with mineral finish). <3 NC25