October 25, 2014 | 1498 users online

Mascara - Lancome - Definicils Mascara

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/2/2003 1:41:00 PM More reviews by Suil

Age: Unknown Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

After reading the raves about this, thought it would be one of the best. I was disappointed--it didn't add much drama to my lashes and the price is too high for an average mascara, imho. Prefer Prescriptives false lashes for a little less $ & a lot more drama.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/31/2003 9:53:00 PM More reviews by Starfish2318

This is my fave mascara that I have tried so far...never smudges on me and doesn't run until I wash it off. I went swimming and it didn't come off until I used makeup remover. Lengthens my lashes to oh-so-long. Love it! Only problem it does clump a bit, but I have yet to find one that doesn't!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/30/2003 3:11:00 PM More reviews by rhg1

A decent defining mascara but nowhere near my favourite. Definitely clumps, alway requires combing through after applying and lashes still look clumped lol and not especially pretty.Smudges easily. I much prefer Helena Rubinstein mascaras. 'Spectacular'or 'Vertiginous' would be the equivalent. Lancome can't touch those.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/29/2003 2:32:00 AM More reviews by missjujube

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

My holy grail! Goes on smooth, dries quickly, and stays put as long as I don't sweat too much. I think the brushes make a difference too!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/28/2003 6:42:00 PM More reviews by parangbird

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is my favorite mascara no matter what.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/25/2003 6:13:00 PM More reviews by bunnybee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This mascara was really nice for thickening and lengthening without clumps. I really like the long, thin brush too. However, it made my lashes droop and uncurl almost instantly. I wouldn't use it again for this reason! :(

rated 3 of 5 on 1/22/2003 10:46:00 PM More reviews by angiecat

I liked this mascara, but did not love it. I had heard for a really long time that it is the best mascara on the market and so I tried it and I just thought that it was nice, but not spectacular. I like Intencils by Lancome much better.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/22/2003 12:34:00 AM More reviews by janeese247

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is a review for the NEW waterproof Defincils. DO NOT BUY THIS. It smudged by late afternoon AND what is worse (and this is unbelievable but too true) it took THREE different eye make up removers to get it all off. I tried the Lancome eye make up remover, then the Nivea eye makeup cleanser and then I washed my eyes again with that DHC bar soap. This is my nightmare because I am 40, and do not want to damage my eye tissue anymore than my natural aging already has.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/12/2003 7:41:00 PM More reviews by tealady

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Great mascara! It dries quickly and never smudges. I just have to be careful when I put it on so that it doesn't clump.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/11/2003 2:33:00 PM More reviews by KarenCG

Definitely a fantastic mascara! Really lengthens and defines my lashes -- no flaking, and not much clumping (I find I still need to comb through my lashes with a metal comb).