April 20, 2014 | 1499 users online

Mascara - Lancome - Definicils Mascara

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/14/2002 12:49:00 PM More reviews by blyss

I always heard of this mascara as being a holy grail. I resisted for such a long time and stuck to my drugstore ones. I received a sample from a bonus and gave it a try. WOW... what a difference. Drugstore ones always smeared on me but this didn't. It really lasted a 14 hour day with me... greasy eyes and all. Though it didn't give a lot of volume incredibly, it gave my lashes great seperation and wonderful length. Another great thing about the mascara is the ease of washing it off. I didn't need to scrub. I do admit that it is pricey for a mascara but I can understand why people still call it a holy grail. It's the first time I'm not afraid to put on mascara daily!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/13/2002 6:10:00 PM More reviews by Nicki

You'd have to beat me over the head to separate me from this wonderful mascara - I've been using it for years - it lenghthens and curls and maginifies. Love it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/12/2002 11:41:00 AM More reviews by Nikki_L

This is an exceptional product. It does not leave much extra residue on the wand, and it delivers on its promise to define your lashes and wake up your eyes! It's expensive, but it's worth it.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 11/27/2002 10:10:00 PM More reviews by Vivrant

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I am a little dissapointed in this, this mascara goes on a tad clumpy, it lengthens but doesn't really look that natural, overall it's alright, but i'l rather use maybelline great lash than this

rated 5 of 5 on 11/22/2002 8:17:00 AM More reviews by melmel

I have used Defincils off and on for the past year and a half. I keep coming back it. I usually curl my lashes and then apply the mascara. It makes my lashes longer and defined. It is definetely better than Maybelline's great lash or Borjouis's lengthening products. For me it is worth it, my lashes look much nicer with it than without it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/20/2002 2:53:00 PM More reviews by plumduff

I'm a Kiss Me devotee, but for those times when I want a little more oomph, Definicils is my choice. It flakes and smudges less than any other "regular" mascara, and it certainly does things for my lashes no other mascara has done. I only wish they sold the GWP size... I can't use up a tube before it dries out.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 11/14/2002 3:36:00 PM More reviews by skkelber

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I know this is many people's Holy Grail, but man, my eyelashes do NOT like it. It flakes all over my face in no time flat. Which is sad, because it makes my eyes look great for the first 10 minutes.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/8/2002 6:43:00 PM More reviews by Kumbuyah

My holy grail mascara. Doesn't clump, smudge or flake off. For me it gives more length than volume, but I have fairly thick lashes so that isn't an issue for me. Wish it were cheaper, though.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/7/2002 2:50:00 PM More reviews by loveuntold

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Violet

This is a fairly mediocre masacara if you ask me. It was sort of clumpy and didn't make my eyelashes look much different, except for making them darker. The price of this mascara is not worth it... I'd much rather use a drugstore brand than use this.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/2/2002 12:11:00 PM More reviews by achyo

THEE best mascara out there. It doesn't clump and I don't even need an eyelash curler when using this mascara (for some reason).