Clinique High Impact Mascara

3.6

water, copernicia cerifera (caranuba) wax, stearic acid, glyceryl stearate, polyisobutene, silica, acrylates copolymer, aminomethyl propanediol, vp/eicosene copolymer, sodium hyaluronate, lauroyl lysine, pantethine, melanin, panthenol, hydrolyzed wheat protein, ethylhexylglycerin, hydroxyethylcellulose, calcium aluminum borosilicate, pvp, propylene clycol, acacia senegal gum, isostearic acid, simethicone, dimethicone peg-8 polyacrylate, urea, disodium edta, bht, sodium dehydroacetate, methylparaben, ethylparaben, propylparaben, isobutylparaben, phenoxyethanol, benzyl alcohol, [ /- iron oxides (ci 77491, ci 77492, ci 77499), mica, titanium dioxide (ci 77891), blue 1 lake (ci 42090), aluminum powder (ci 77000), carmine (ci 75470), chromium oxide greens (ci 77288), yellow 5 lake (ci 19140), chromium hydroxide green (ci 77289), bismuth oxychloride (ci 77163), bronze powder (ci 77400), ultramarines (ci 77007), ferric ferrocyanide (ci 77510)] [iln 30012]

on 12/28/2004 6:32:00 AM

I was very disappointed with this product. Thankfully it was a free sample. It flaked a lot, but the worst part was trying to get this stuff off. It burned my eyes. At first I thought I just got soap in my eyes, but after a few times of wearing this stuff I realised that it is actually the mascara that made my eyes burn everytime I went to take it off. It didn't matter if I was trying to take it off with water and soap or even eyemakeup remover. This stuff just burned.

Not a bad product but neither an excellent product. Defines your lashes without smudging everywhere. It's a wet mascara but dries fairly quickly. Took a lippie off for it only lengthened my lashes, but no signs of thickening. My lashes are long enough, I need a thickening masacra. It also flakes of easily ending mascara bits on your face and sometimes even IN you eyes, gulp... I'll keep on searching for a more suitable mascara, but it wouldn't be Clinique.

on 12/22/2004 9:56:00 PM

I think this is my favorite mascara...It definitely works best when u use a lash primer though... it makes my eyelashes look HUGE!!! i really do love it and so does my sister...we both get so many compliments about our eyes when we wear this mascara

on 12/21/2004 4:59:00 AM

I'm disappointed with this product. It easily wears off and your face ends up having tiny little flakes of mascara. I have to re-apply this since it has no staying power. Won't repurchase.

on 12/20/2004 5:12:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

This stuff did make my lashes look a little thicker, but it clumped like crazy and looked weird and unnatural. It was a freebie though, so who can complain? :-)

on 12/20/2004 8:52:00 AM

I got this as a gift(GWP size) and I must say that I am loving it! It makes my lashes look thicker and does not clump for me.It also makes my lashes longer(I have lots of length,it's thick I need!). It's a very wet mascara, but it dries quick enough to not be a problem. I use two or three coats of this (combing between coats) for dramatic lashes.Work quickly,combing after application and then start the next coat immediately! Stays on all day and comes off easily with my regular cleanser too-a must for a mascara in my makeup kit. Curls my lashes on it's own-I don't even need the eyelash curler with it.
I will purchase this when it's all gone. I have Black,but I will also buy brown or brown/black for daytime use(I like to use black mascara when I wear bronze,gray,or purple on my eyes). I am a PPP with deep red hair and blue/green eyes.

on 12/9/2004 9:58:00 PM

i use this everyday i like it as its glossy and doesnt make my eyelashes clump. i think this is even better then ysl faux cils. it also doesnt smudge so its very good

i got this gwp the lady who was taking care of me was new so she didn't know what she was doing and gave me a full tube of it for free so i tired and i have to say it horrible it clump it doesn't glide over my eyelashes like loreal mascara it wet ekk! i put it on and u can't tell i am wearing it all the only way i know it on it cause my lashes feel wet! and heavy. it kinda stick to the back of the lashes all gooey. i tihnk this qualifies for the trash since it was free. the tube is pretty color. but at last it just taking up space that i could have something else in like they say "throw something out u got to replace it" i feel a makeup shopping spree coming on.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

With several coats it did give me long lashes...but now volume. So I dont know...long thin lashes...ehh. Kind of differnt looking but I need more from a mascara.

on 11/27/2004 1:28:00 PM

I got this as a GWP a few weeks ago and LOVE IT. It seperates my lashes and curls them too. Very volumizing. Went back and bought the big tube!