Clinique High Impact Mascara

3.6

water, copernicia cerifera (caranuba) wax, stearic acid, glyceryl stearate, polyisobutene, silica, acrylates copolymer, aminomethyl propanediol, vp/eicosene copolymer, sodium hyaluronate, lauroyl lysine, pantethine, melanin, panthenol, hydrolyzed wheat protein, ethylhexylglycerin, hydroxyethylcellulose, calcium aluminum borosilicate, pvp, propylene clycol, acacia senegal gum, isostearic acid, simethicone, dimethicone peg-8 polyacrylate, urea, disodium edta, bht, sodium dehydroacetate, methylparaben, ethylparaben, propylparaben, isobutylparaben, phenoxyethanol, benzyl alcohol, [ /- iron oxides (ci 77491, ci 77492, ci 77499), mica, titanium dioxide (ci 77891), blue 1 lake (ci 42090), aluminum powder (ci 77000), carmine (ci 75470), chromium oxide greens (ci 77288), yellow 5 lake (ci 19140), chromium hydroxide green (ci 77289), bismuth oxychloride (ci 77163), bronze powder (ci 77400), ultramarines (ci 77007), ferric ferrocyanide (ci 77510)] [iln 30012]

on 2/9/2005 11:10:00 AM

I've to say that I'm quite happy with this. After curling my lashes, I apply 1-2 coats of High Impact Mascara and it instantly thickens my lashes for a more dramatic, noticeable look. It does not smudge easily either and holds the curl remarkbly well through out the day.

on 2/4/2005 8:34:00 AM

I cannot understand why this has so low ratings. I use this and Hypnose from Lancome and have to say that both of them are great products. High Impact Mascara make my lashes so "feather-like"! no clumps or smudg just beautyful separated lashes, long, curled and still very natural. A keeper!

on 1/30/2005 9:50:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is one of the best mascaras I've used. It gives incredibly long lashes. I love the tapered brush which makes it easy to get to the fine hairs on the inner corners of your eyes. Huge rave for this. Also, the black shade is a very vivid black.

I recieved a sample of this mascara with an order I placed...I applied 2 coats of this mascara to my very small lashes and I magically had very dramatic, long, volunized lashes. They looked awesome, like doll lashes. They were alittle clumpy so I deducted a lippie for that reason only...but I would definitely purchase a full size.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I got this as a gwp. I liked the fact that it lengthened my lashes and did not clump. Gave a great dark color. Great mascara.

I LOVE THIS STUFF! i am a HUGE fan of dramatic makeup and i LOVE this! it makes my lashes so full they look fake! i get so many compliments when i wear this. no clumps either and its defintely BLACK. its 14 dollars, however, so im a little iffy on repurchasing, but i probably will :)

on 1/15/2005 3:58:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I got this in one of Clinique bonus things. I really like it. It thickens, separates, and lengthens my lashes. Overall a good product.

on 1/9/2005 1:05:00 PM

clinique finally got a mascara right!!! This gives big, dramatic lashes. Noticeably dramatic. The plum and navy are pretty too-not too obvious as the colors are dark.

on 1/6/2005 5:04:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I wear Long Pretty Lashes from time to time, which I like a lot. I thought I'd give this one a try, since there are occasions when I want a more dramatic look. This was kind of... blah. Not really a huge difference between this and the LPL, except maybe it didn't lengthen quite as much. No real volume to speak of, nothing extraordinary. Not bad either, but I don't think I'll bother with this again.

on 1/6/2005 8:59:00 AM

I did not like this at all the first time I tried it. Perhaps I had an old tube the first time, but the 2nd time I really liked it. It was a wet mascara that separated well and lengthened okay. Thickened well. I would repurchase this. Makes lashes stand out pretty well.