Clinique High Impact Mascara

3.6

water, copernicia cerifera (caranuba) wax, stearic acid, glyceryl stearate, polyisobutene, silica, acrylates copolymer, aminomethyl propanediol, vp/eicosene copolymer, sodium hyaluronate, lauroyl lysine, pantethine, melanin, panthenol, hydrolyzed wheat protein, ethylhexylglycerin, hydroxyethylcellulose, calcium aluminum borosilicate, pvp, propylene clycol, acacia senegal gum, isostearic acid, simethicone, dimethicone peg-8 polyacrylate, urea, disodium edta, bht, sodium dehydroacetate, methylparaben, ethylparaben, propylparaben, isobutylparaben, phenoxyethanol, benzyl alcohol, [ /- iron oxides (ci 77491, ci 77492, ci 77499), mica, titanium dioxide (ci 77891), blue 1 lake (ci 42090), aluminum powder (ci 77000), carmine (ci 75470), chromium oxide greens (ci 77288), yellow 5 lake (ci 19140), chromium hydroxide green (ci 77289), bismuth oxychloride (ci 77163), bronze powder (ci 77400), ultramarines (ci 77007), ferric ferrocyanide (ci 77510)] [iln 30012]

I received this in a gwp from Clinique and fell in love with it! It is the most perfect mascara I've used in forever! its very very black which I love, and by using just a few coats my lashes look fuller and longer, just fabulous! the only thing is I wish it curled them too since I do not like eyelash curlers.

on 1/3/2005 11:36:00 AM

First, I must say that I'm pretty surprised by the bad reviews, since it's one of the best mascara I've ever tried.

My lashes are already pretty long, but this mascara gives them more ''punch''. Separates and darkens my lashes, to give them a more dramatic look. Doesn't really thickens though, but still, it does a pretty good job. The lasting power is excellent, it doesn't smudge and doesn't clump either. Moreover, it doesn't make the lashes dry and flaky! Yay! I think it's because of its glossy consistency.

Excellent quality, an overall good mascara. continued >>

on 12/31/2004 10:22:00 PM

I have a couple samples in this mascara, and this is one of the few mascaras that I actually like. It separates my lashes well and elongates them. I'd buy the full mascara once I use up all my samples :)

on 12/30/2004 1:44:00 AM

I rec'd this product as a GWP and thank God that I did. It's wet and clumpy, making my short sparse eyelashes look like those of Tammy Fae Baker. Because of the "wetness", the mascara is prone to mistakes during application. Now I have to redo my eyeshadow to remove mascara from my eyelid. My eyes start to water and react to the product. I now am forced to remove all of my eye makeup due to this mascara. High Impact mascara for sure! Just not a good impact though.

Note to self: Do NOT purchase.

on 12/28/2004 6:32:00 AM

I was very disappointed with this product. Thankfully it was a free sample. It flaked a lot, but the worst part was trying to get this stuff off. It burned my eyes. At first I thought I just got soap in my eyes, but after a few times of wearing this stuff I realised that it is actually the mascara that made my eyes burn everytime I went to take it off. It didn't matter if I was trying to take it off with water and soap or even eyemakeup remover. This stuff just burned.

Not a bad product but neither an excellent product. Defines your lashes without smudging everywhere. It's a wet mascara but dries fairly quickly. Took a lippie off for it only lengthened my lashes, but no signs of thickening. My lashes are long enough, I need a thickening masacra. It also flakes of easily ending mascara bits on your face and sometimes even IN you eyes, gulp... I'll keep on searching for a more suitable mascara, but it wouldn't be Clinique.

on 12/22/2004 9:56:00 PM

I think this is my favorite mascara...It definitely works best when u use a lash primer though... it makes my eyelashes look HUGE!!! i really do love it and so does my sister...we both get so many compliments about our eyes when we wear this mascara

on 12/21/2004 4:59:00 AM

I'm disappointed with this product. It easily wears off and your face ends up having tiny little flakes of mascara. I have to re-apply this since it has no staying power. Won't repurchase.

on 12/20/2004 5:12:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

This stuff did make my lashes look a little thicker, but it clumped like crazy and looked weird and unnatural. It was a freebie though, so who can complain? :-)

on 12/20/2004 8:52:00 AM

I got this as a gift(GWP size) and I must say that I am loving it! It makes my lashes look thicker and does not clump for me.It also makes my lashes longer(I have lots of length,it's thick I need!). It's a very wet mascara, but it dries quick enough to not be a problem. I use two or three coats of this (combing between coats) for dramatic lashes.Work quickly,combing after application and then start the next coat immediately! Stays on all day and comes off easily with my regular cleanser too-a must for a mascara in my makeup kit. Curls my lashes on it's own-I don't even need the eyelash curler with it.
I will purchase this when it's all gone. I have Black,but I will also buy brown or brown/black for daytime use(I like to use black mascara when I wear bronze,gray,or purple on my eyes). I am a PPP with deep red hair and blue/green eyes.

Popular Mascaras