August 21, 2014 | 954 users online

Mascara - Clinique - High Impact Mascara

rated 3 of 5 on 9/18/2004 8:55:00 PM More reviews by Deeg

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This didn't work for me at all. After a few hours you couldn't even see it on the tips of my lashes.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/18/2004 4:30:00 PM More reviews by liltweekstar

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is the ONLY mascara that doesn't run n give me raccoon eyes. What's even funnier is that it's not even waterproof!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/23/2004 4:53:00 PM More reviews by talia317

this mascara reminds me a lot of my favorite elizabeth arden defining mascara. Its extremely black and dramatic, and it both thickens and lengthens my eyelashes. Mine is a sample, but when i first started using it there would be too much on the wand, so i had to dab it with a tssue, but even after that it gave me dramatic lashes without clumping. Sometimes its a little messy, but in the end its worth it.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/11/2004 11:06:00 AM More reviews by tesora

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

got with a GWP and glad i didnt buy the full size because it STINKS! very gloppy, too wet, clumpy, rubs off easily. Separated my lashes into weird spikes and made them stringy ...very odd.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/8/2004 8:28:00 AM More reviews by Santsaus

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Not a perfect mascara, smudges in sweaty summer weather but better in winter. I have two samples of this and will probably buy this as a party mascara. I will look through other options too, as always, but they'll be competing against this.
Clinique has a place in my heart because of the no-smell aspect.
Edit: I went through the first GWP mascara and took out a fresh one I had kept in the fridge. It was amazing, cool and silky and went on like a dream. I really enjoyed putting it on and usually mascaras aren't fun. I don't know whether it's good to keep it in the fridge, but it did feel good.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/6/2004 9:17:00 AM More reviews by Merina

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

After testing the GWP version I decided to purchase the full size. It does really make my puny Asian lashes long, thick, and feathery looking. This is a VERY black mascara which I love because it doesn't dry to a soft black. The mascara itself seems like a gel formula. It doesn't smudge or flake on me.

The only bad thing I can say is that it doesn't give as much volume as my HG volumizing mascara L'Oreal Voluminous. continued >>

rated 5 of 5 on 8/4/2004 7:11:00 PM More reviews by swamp_eyes

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

I looove this mascara. It's a little too wet for my liking when you first start the tube, but after a week or so, the texture becomes thicker and easier to mess with. My lashes were both longer and thicker when i wore this.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/1/2004 1:21:00 PM More reviews by toastedmarshmallow

Age: Unknown Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

love love love it go and buy this now!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/19/2004 2:46:00 PM More reviews by pr0cessa

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Nice medium texture - not too drippy, also not too dry/clumpy. The SA told me it was clinique's most dramatic mascara, but it's not that dramatic to me. it's nice just not as much of an effect as i wanted. i have it in sapphire, a dark blue. there's nothing at all wrong with it, just not living up to its name - you might think it would be at elast a little bit vampy.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/13/2004 7:42:00 PM More reviews by jcao

this mascara usually deposits too much and leaves my lashes clumpy if i don't meticulously make sure that the wand is clean. the mascara is sticky but the black color is great for my asian lashes. it creates a little volume and defines well, but i have to apply it a couple of times for my soft lashes.