October 25, 2014 | 1704 users online

Mascara - Lancome - Definicils Mascara

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/17/2003 4:01:00 PM More reviews by MissCastro1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I use the waterproof version and it is by far the best mascara ever.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/17/2003 8:10:00 AM More reviews by martini2000

I just love it. I even can't remember what mascara I've used before finding this one. It defines your lashes, makes them really black and gives good seperation. what more is there?!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/14/2003 3:16:00 PM More reviews by easchust

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is a great product for darkening, lengthening, and defining, but the full-size packaging stinks (too much mascara is left on the brush). The GWP packaging and brush work much better.

This mascara does not thicken my very long (but thin) lashes.

I'd buy it again if I could get the equivalent amount in the GWP packaging.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/13/2003 3:49:00 PM More reviews by sugarkane

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

my hg mascara!!!! defines, lenthens and separates beautifully!!!! even better than pricer mascaras like ysl faux cils and chanel drama lash.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/12/2003 5:32:00 PM More reviews by SuziH

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love this mascara, although I seldom treat myself to it unless it's GWP time! My favorite shade is "Black Brown", but I've also used "Black" & "Brown". The "Black" I would purchase if they were out of my usual, but I wouldn't buy the "Brown" again...a little too light. ***Sigh***I wish the drug-store brands were this good!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/12/2003 4:25:00 PM More reviews by tkdgodess

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have lashes women envy, but I still have problems with mascara, but this one provides long lush full lashes without a lot of effort. One thing I notice is if a mascara doesn't "improve" on the 3rd-4th time you use it. (the first time is always bad for me) then it is crap. Give this one a chance, day 5 and I have perfect lashes!!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 2/10/2003 9:27:00 PM More reviews by cheryhouse

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

from magazines to recommendations from people, i caved in and bought this, the packaging was nice.
when i tried this it felt like the average mascara nothing special about 2hours later i went to the washroom and i had racoon eyes i couldnt believe it, this expensive mascara that everyone else recommended sucked!!(btw, it was waterproof too.god)

rated 5 of 5 on 2/8/2003 6:18:00 AM More reviews by sanisan

I luUv this product. Been looking for a mascara that doesnt smudge, lengthens my lashes and lasts for the whole day. This totally works and I would keep on buying this. Hope they never discontinue it!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/7/2003 8:50:00 PM More reviews by tangoedweb

I LOVE this mascara and I've heard nasty rumors it is being discontinued. I am a product junkie and this is one of the few products I have been loyal to. It seperates and lengthens my lashes without flaking.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/2/2003 9:24:00 PM More reviews by frostedover

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Yes, this did clump a tad, and there's always too much on the brush, but it thickens and defines my already black lashes.

It doesn't run, or smear, or whatever...I mean, it's not even waterproof, and it didn't smear when I played field hockey for over an hour.