November 24, 2014 | 1309 users online

Mascara - Clinique - High Impact Mascara

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/20/2004 8:52:00 AM More reviews by dmartin

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I got this as a gift(GWP size) and I must say that I am loving it! It makes my lashes look thicker and does not clump for me.It also makes my lashes longer(I have lots of length,it's thick I need!). It's a very wet mascara, but it dries quick enough to not be a problem. I use two or three coats of this (combing between coats) for dramatic lashes.Work quickly,combing after application and then start the next coat immediately! Stays on all day and comes off easily with my regular cleanser too-a must for a mascara in my makeup kit. Curls my lashes on it's own-I don't even need the eyelash curler with it.
I will purchase this when it's all gone. I have Black,but I will also buy brown or brown/black for daytime use(I like to use black mascara when I wear bronze,gray,or purple on my eyes). I am a PPP with deep red hair and blue/green eyes.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/9/2004 9:58:00 PM More reviews by yinyin

i use this everyday i like it as its glossy and doesnt make my eyelashes clump. i think this is even better then ysl faux cils. it also doesnt smudge so its very good

rated 1 of 5 on 12/6/2004 10:57:00 AM More reviews by ItalianAngel8131

i got this gwp the lady who was taking care of me was new so she didn't know what she was doing and gave me a full tube of it for free so i tired and i have to say it horrible it clump it doesn't glide over my eyelashes like loreal mascara it wet ekk! i put it on and u can't tell i am wearing it all the only way i know it on it cause my lashes feel wet! and heavy. it kinda stick to the back of the lashes all gooey. i tihnk this qualifies for the trash since it was free. the tube is pretty color. but at last it just taking up space that i could have something else in like they say "throw something out u got to replace it" i feel a makeup shopping spree coming on.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/2/2004 7:06:00 PM More reviews by pretty_please

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

With several coats it did give me long lashes...but now volume. So I dont know...long thin lashes...ehh. Kind of differnt looking but I need more from a mascara.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/27/2004 1:28:00 PM More reviews by k_rec

I got this as a GWP a few weeks ago and LOVE IT. It seperates my lashes and curls them too. Very volumizing. Went back and bought the big tube!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 11/25/2004 11:06:00 AM More reviews by birg

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I got a sample of this and tried it twice. Twice is twice too much for this stuff! It is not that very bad, but by far not a mascara I would spend money on. It made my lashes "heavy", all natural curls disappeared within seconds. And, after a couple of hours, most of the mascara was sitting under my eyes. Very non-glamorous indeed.

There are so many great mascaras in the market, at far better prices. I cannot understand why a company like Clinique, owned by Estée Lauder, makes a mascara like this one. Spend your hard earned money on really good mascaras (Max Factor, Maybelline, Helena Rubinstein).

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/21/2004 8:36:00 PM More reviews by Mel29

Age: Unknown Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I received this in a GWP. Initially I dod not like it because it was quite thin and didn't give my lashes the oomph I like. I tried it again a couple weeks later and I two compliments in two days about how long my lashes were. I've got Asian lashes that are fairly long in the first place, but I was happy with the compliments. This mascara is nice and dark and it builds even fullness and length. I add extra thickness and staying power by adding Illegal Lengths wp over top. I may buy this mascara in the full size, but in the meantime I will try out other cheaper brands. I love trying out new mascaras!

rated 3 of 5 on 11/16/2004 9:35:00 AM More reviews by neene

This is a nice veeery black mascara, it gives me beautiful long and separate lashes, but not much volume. It also flakes a bit.
I tried a sample and probably would not purchase.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/10/2004 1:53:00 PM More reviews by AnnieOkie

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I was anxious to try this for a full dramatic lash look. Alas, this instantly fused my lashes together ( think Joel Grey in "Cabaret") - I tried brushing with a lash comb between coats which helped, but not much. Too spiky and stiff. Thank goodness this was a free GWP. On the plus side, it didn't smudge and was easy to remove, but this is inferior to nearly every other I've tried :(

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 11/9/2004 3:24:00 PM More reviews by GonnaBeARockStar

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This totally flattens my curl, even with a brand new Shishiedo eyelash curler! It does thicken a little bit, but there are MUCH better mascaras out there. A good thing however, is that it washes off very easily. I wear this on days when I'm not really going to go anywhere and too lazy to put on L'Oreal Voluminous WP(HG).