August 28, 2014 | 1354 users online

Mascara - Clinique - High Impact Mascara

rated 1 of 5 on 11/2/2004 7:21:00 AM More reviews by lestars

This is horrible. It smudge on me big time, don't curl, no volume. Everything u can find in a nightmare mascara. sigh.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/18/2004 3:25:00 AM More reviews by kiltedkate

Great lifting and lengthening mascara, knocked one point off for the fact thats its not waterproof but it does stay on a fair while. Would definately repurchase.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/14/2004 4:00:00 PM More reviews by ziebam

No luck with this mascara. I am always on the lookout for a smudge free mascara. I hate racoon eyes at the end of a long day. This smeared by the end of the day. Also didnt do much for my lashes. Minimal lenthening and thickening. No curling. Waste of money in my opinion. Would not repurchase.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 10/9/2004 4:03:00 PM More reviews by leslieal

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is a LOT like L'oreal Voluminous. Save your $ and get that one.

Good brush, smooth formula that clumps, and that's about it. Wieghed down my lashes and took the curl out...after the SA said it wouldn't.

Not the worst, but certainly there is better.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/5/2004 4:42:00 PM More reviews by mandyagain

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I can't tell you how many sample Clinique mascaras I've gotten as gifts with purchase, and given away because they just don't compare to L'Oreal. I just haven't been impressed with the Clinique eye makeup in general. But just this once, I kept the sample and put it in my emergency makeup bag at work. I've been using this mascara on and off for a few months, and am now nearing the end of the sample. I have to say, I LOVE THIS MASCARA! It's thick without being clumpy or dry. It is very black, which I like. It gives my lashes a velvety, long, soft look. The consistency is just right; almost creamy and not goopy at all. I think I'm going to have to go to the Clinique counter to get another one.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/5/2004 1:29:00 AM More reviews by chimera59

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

I liked this mascara a lot..very thick and dramatic. I have non-existant eyelashes and they looked huge after two coats. On the downside, however, this mascara seems to be wetter than other mascaras I have tried and smears very easily, but other than that it definitely gives a very dramatic and thickened lash.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 9/30/2004 7:03:00 PM More reviews by chi77

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I got this in a GWP travel size. Hate it! It doesn't lengthen, volumise or curl at all. In fact, I use a eye lash curler and this mascara seems to drag my lashes down. This one clumps and cause my lashes to stick together. I think the cream is too heavy and Clinique should definitely make a lighter texture. I've gotten compliments with other mascaras but this one looks totally horrid!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 9/30/2004 1:18:00 PM More reviews by karinatwork

I was quite disappointed with this mascara. I absolutely LOVE "Long Pretty Lashes", but I wanted something with a little more drama, so I tried "High Impact" after receiving it as GWP. All day yesterday my lashes rained black snow, and my eyes felt like someone put sand in them. Not good. My quest for dramatic eyes goes on.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/24/2004 9:13:00 PM More reviews by Babydollygirl

Love this mascara. It makes my lashes look natural, yet longer. Will definately buy this product again.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/24/2004 6:47:00 PM More reviews by cielo93726

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I got this with as a gift purchase. I would not buy this because it clumps. I wear contacts and this mascara made my eyes watery