Maybelline Fit Me Foundation (renamed to Fit Me! Dewy + Smooth)

3.1

(Active Ingredient : Octinoxate 7%), Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Glycerin, Isotridecyl Isononanoate, PEG-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Dimethicone/Polyglycerin-3 Crosspolymer, Sodium Chloride, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Chlorphenesin, Disodium EDTA, Acrylates Copolymer, Propylparaben, Fragrance, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Aluminium Hydroxide, PEG-9, Ethylparaben, Dipropylene Glycol, Isobutylparaben, Butylparaben, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone /- (CI 77891/ Titanium Dioxide, CI 77491/CI 77492/CI 77499/Iron Oxides)
This foundation has been renamed from Fit Me to Fit Me Dewy and Smooth

From Maybelline website March 11, 2015:

Fit Me® foundation has a new look for its same great hydrating formula!
Hydrates, smoothes skin texture and matches natural tone for a luminous, seamless finish.
For Normal to Dry Skin. SPF 18*
*Excluding shades 330 and 360

on 4/17/2011 6:44:00 PM

This is a decent light coverage foundation. It blends pretty well and needs to be set with a powder, but it does even out my skin tone. Its lasting power isn't great, but it is good for everyday wear. I really dislike that it doesn't have a pump, but the price is so good that I guess I can't complain about that. I probably would rate it a three based on those factors, but the reason why I rated it a 4 was because of the colour range. Particularly the colour 110 Porcelain. This is probably the lightest coloured drug store foundation I have ever used which is great because it sucks being so fair and having to wear foundation that is darker than your skin. Overall, I would recommend this for someone who needs light coverage and has a hard time finding a foundation that matches their skin, but not for someone who wants a little more coverage or has a skin colour and tone that is easy to match.

on 4/16/2011 10:43:00 PM

Was I the only one deceived by the packaging? Yes it does come in an elegant and simplistic glass tube, but the shade that I bought (220) did not match my skin at all although it looked like it will from the bottle.

It has a watery texture and is easy to blend. It's more of a light coverage foundation to me and didn't help cover any acne nor scars nor redness. All it really did was darken my face. It also caked on my face within one or two layers. Perhaps I have gotten one from a bad batch? I wouldn't be purchasing this again. I returned it to my local pharmacy after a day.

This foundation is alirght , but i definately wont purchase this again. The thing i dislike most about this foundation is the smell. It has a very weird purfume like smell and you can smell it throughout the day when you wear it. Also when you first apply its so glossy and watery . It makes your face look so oily ,i have very dry skin so i finish by applying on Mac's natural skin finish but still it seems to look like i have oily skin. After 2 hours or so the foundation looks so nasty on your face. The reason why i think this is an okay foundation is because it doesnt dry out my skin because it has such an watery substance , but thats about it.

on 4/16/2011 4:41:00 PM

This is an ok foundation. What i hate about it is that it feels heavy. It is full coverage & does have a nice finish smooth look but its just not for me. Id rather buy neutrogena liquid foundation, when buyin from a drugstore.

on 4/16/2011 11:03:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

UGhh i wanted to love this foundation but unfortunately Fit Me Does NOT fit me! I really love the finish of the foundation its the best ive tried (and ive tried many foundations) BUT i was shocked at how limited their colors are. My complexion is like Halle Berry's and i tried 315 but it was too light and it has an unflattering pink tone. Then i tried 320 and i ended up looking like Snooky...Yikes....so i returned it right away. So i do hope they expand their colors and maybe then ill buy it again. If you do find you shade then i do recommend it cause the finish is quite beautiful.

on 4/15/2011 3:08:00 PM

Personally, I like more coverage than what this has to offer. Also I am very fair and there isn't a tone available that matches me perfectly.

on 4/15/2011 12:26:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This foundation turned orange an hour after applied. This foundation is very bendable and has a flawless finish at first but, other then the oxidation it was a good foundation, light to medium coverage. There are three categories in this foundation light medium and dark, with about 5 colors in each category. Wouldn't purchase again.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Love it for 50+ skin. Finally found a drugstore base! Yahooooo. :)

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure

I went to buy dream matte mousse and my color was not there. I saw this was on sell at Ulta and got it I even asked the lady if it was good for oily skin she said yes. I brought home it and before I was done with all my make up I looked soooo oily. The way it feels on is gross. I hate this and will stick to my dream matte mousse.

on 4/14/2011 5:06:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure

So I bought the 355 and the color was a perfect match! It blended VERY well, it evened out my color, and it doesn't feel heavy on my face. My skin can get oily over time, but I put the FIT me bronzer(which doesn't do much bronzing IMHO) on top and my face has looked good all day! I guess I'll just use the bronzer as a powder cause it doesn't do what I want it to, but the foundation may be my new holy grail! It fits my budget and it does what I need it to!

Okay, I revisted this product now that I'm preggo and my skin is looking better, and I love the coverage, I love how it blends with my skin, I love the look it gives initially. However, this stuff does get really after a while. They need a different formula. If they made improvements, it would be my go to foundation!

Video Reviews & Tutorials

Maybelline FIT ME Foundation & Concealer in 355 [Product Review] by DaintyBrownGirl

FIRST IMPRESSIONS: MAYBELLINE 360 FIT ME FOUNDATION REVIEW (MOCHA MOCHA) by Felicia Mesadieu