January 31, 2015 | 1976 users online

Liquid - Maybelline - Fit Me Foundation (Dewy + Smooth)

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 4/4/2011 1:23:00 AM More reviews by Zhariel

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I tried 110 Porcelain and was unfortunately very disappointed in this product. It has pink undertones, so my face looked slightly sunburnt when I wore this. I'm very pale with neutral or slightly warm undertones. Without a primer, I could get about 4 to 5 hours of wear and then it started to become a hot mess. Definitely will not purchase again.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 1 of 5 on 4/3/2011 11:33:00 PM More reviews by ducky95

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I dislike this foundation. I got the last shade in the Light collection. It was too pink. PINK! how the flip was it supposed to be pink?!

rated 2 of 5 on 4/3/2011 10:51:00 PM More reviews by Katelynnmac

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have a fair amount of acne scaring and such and usually I do not go with light weight foundations, but I decided why not seeing as it was so cheap and came in the perfect shade.
The packaging doesn't have a pump so you waste foundation but it doesn't matter to me because this foundations going right in the trash! After using it for a few days I have HUGE red pimples. I was just after getting my face cleared up and this upset me. I would not recommend to this to anybody who has acne prone skin, seriously do yourself the favor!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/2/2011 7:39:00 PM More reviews by MiasMommy55

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I usually stick with Maybellines Dream Matte Mousse or Dream Smooth Mousse but I was looking for something a little more summer friendly and this is a perfect fit. Moderate build-able coverage, doesn't settle in fine lines and my skin can breathe. I have normal skin and even with my spf 100 this doesn't make my face to oily.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/2/2011 4:55:00 AM More reviews by yoyocanary

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I am NC15 in MAC, Siberia in NARS SG, etc. Very light but warm undertones. I have the color 110, and it matches my skin perfectly. It's a really lightweight foundation, but it covers blemishes/imperfections/discoloration really well. It doesn't crease in fine lines either, and it lasts really well on my very dry skin all day without needing touch ups. It gives a soft, dewy finish to the skin but not shiny or oily looking. I apply it with a flat foundation brush, and it always looks amazing. The price is really great. The only problem with this is, as usual, I wish it came with a pump. I hate wasting my foundation by pouring too much.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/1/2011 7:45:00 PM More reviews by lemonpopper

OMG I LOVE THIS! It was only $7 CAD (Walmart) which is so cheap compared to other Canadian drug stores, and it's pretty much the same price, you can get it for in the US. I got this in 225, but it was a little too dark, and had too many red undertones. I like the natural feel and look on my skin, and it's really lightweight and breathable. The coverage is light to medium-buildable coverage. It has a nice smell compared to other foundations, because it doesn't smell like makeup, it smells like a nice soft creamy, kind of moisturizer, which I think is really nice. If you plan on buying this be sure to test it out first. There were no testers at Walmart unfortunately. I tested it out at a different drugstore previously, but forgot the shade :(.
EDIT: This foundation wears horribly!! it simply melts off after maybe 3 hours. whenever I go to remove my makeup when I go home, I always look at the cotton pad and ask myself "where did the foundation go?". This is also extremely slick and oily, despite the fact of it being oil free. Definitely has a dewy finish, oily skin beware. I'm definitely going to steer clear of this in the future. currently loving rimmel lasting finish.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/31/2011 9:19:00 PM More reviews by LauraAnn13

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is by far my favorite foundation! Its not cakey and thick. You can't really tell im even wearing it but it still has the coverage i need.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/30/2011 1:01:00 AM More reviews by bluesunshine

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Love Love Love this ! I absolutely love this foundation ! It is so light. Feels like I'm wearing no makeup ! I have dry skin so I don't see it working for oily skin at all. Skin looks so dewy ! For 649 I'm grabbing my self a couple extra bottles ! :)

rated 4 of 5 on 3/29/2011 1:01:00 AM More reviews by muddlepup

never dreaming i would like this stuff, i bought it. And I do like it. And that is saying someone who has always worn heavy matte foundation. This is light and blendable and is just real user friendly. my skin is pretty good (i.m 47 so there is some fine wrinkles) but it does not settling in the creases.

what i like the most is it is foundation for when your in a hurry. Its blendability is fab so you can just dot it with fingers and go. Maybu a light primer underneath would be better also. i use both on and off.

You really have to have pretty good skin to start or use a good stand on its own concealor before you apply this foundation.

i like this alot!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/29/2011 12:13:00 AM More reviews by akn8v

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

In my humble opinion, this is a good drugstore foundation with a fantastic price. I got color 310. The coverage is light/medium and super easy to apply...blends effortlessly. What I really love about this is: doesn't accentuate fine lines or pores and does not cake. It isn't matte and isn't dewy...kind of like Nars Sheer Glow (IDK)....just a soft, flawless finish. I agree with the other posters that this will only cover minor imperfections definitely not major ones. The finish is lovely and lasts all day. If you are oily, you will need to blot and/or powder quite a bit throughout the day (ZERO oil control in this product) but you should be used to that if you are oily. I am. However, this did not make me oiler either but there is all day maintenance/work for oily skin if you wear this.