September 21, 2014 | 1009 users online

Makeup Brushes - E.L.F. - Studio Powder Brush

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 3/11/2009 4:32:00 PM More reviews by cwiser

I am IN LOVE with this brush!! I bought this brush because i LOVE flat top brushes and with this being soo freakin CHEAP, i bought it and used the code carolina for 50% off the total purchase of $15 or less.. and let me say, it works wonders with my mineral AND liquid foundation!! it gives me nice even coverage and a flawless face!! :) couldnt be happier! the brush it self looks sleek so people dont even know it was sooo cheap, another PLUS! ALSO, its AMAZINGLY SOFT!!! GO BUY NOW!!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/10/2009 10:33:00 PM More reviews by bemac

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is amazing!
It's sooooo soft!
I use it to buff in my bronzer/ powder!
It's NEVER shed on me before.
I love it <3

rated 4 of 5 on 3/10/2009 10:30:00 PM More reviews by KSAkemi

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Wow this brush is soft! I bought this because I needed a brush for mineral foundation and I'm not disappointed. A little shedding at first and not completely flat, but a great brush for the money. Wait for the studio line to go on sale and you can get it only for 1.50. I wish this brush had come with the mineral starter kit I got from E.L.F. instead of the horrible Total Face brush. Just goes to prove that E.L.F. products can be hit or miss so do your research before buying!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/9/2009 5:23:00 PM More reviews by daniejim

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I can't rave enough about this brush. It airbrushes my Revlon Colorstay Foundation like MAC's 187. BUT faster and better. Then when I finished, I sprayed brush cleanser lightly on it, and swirled it on a towel, and it cleaned so easy that I thought I was dreaming... I almost pinched myself. Since I got 2 (after reading the reviews and being 50% off for 1.50 each) I use one for creams and liquids and the other one for powder based products. I Plan to get 2 more, one for powder alone (and leave the one I have now for blush etc) and one as backup. I found my does-it-all HG super high quality dirt cheap brush. I can't ask for more in life. The chemical-y scent faded away before a deep wash. And it's still 50% OFF!!! as of March 09/09

rated 5 of 5 on 2/23/2009 8:22:00 PM More reviews by sweetzrv

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I absolutely love this product, its a great face brush. I bought this brush with their 50% off of their studio line so i got it for $1.50 I've bought other brushes for way more and its not this good. I recommend that if you're washing it you wash it with something mild like baby shampoo and also to condition it after. this helps in maintaining its softness. I didn't too like the packaging, but the brush did come with like a sleeve to help keep its shape. my bristles were even didn't have the uneven issue. I use this for a number of purposes...my mineral foundation, with highlight powder, my mineral veil, even for blush and contour powder. i have two i'm currently using and two that are there as backups. In total i'm very please with this product and i'll definitely recommend it. I've add it to my permanent collection along with my MAC, Bare Escentuals, Everyday Minerals etc.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/19/2009 12:47:00 AM More reviews by ANSTAH

I REALLY like this brush. It's so soft. Blends colors really nicely.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/8/2009 11:11:00 PM More reviews by jenja536

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I really like this brush and use it everyday to apply my MSF natural or blot powder. It yields the same results as a kabuki brush. Great brush.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/8/2009 7:52:00 PM More reviews by annasuilover

This is my favorite makeup brush of all time! It's full, fluffy, soft, durable and very nice looking (all black). It hasn't shed a single bristle on me. I've had this for a while and I'm so happy with it. This is much higher quality than more expensive brushes that I have bought. I love this brush so much that I bought every other studio line brush. Nothing bad to say whatsoever. Worth alot more than $3, that's for sure.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/30/2009 4:41:00 PM More reviews by TammieK

I have 2 of these and both are verrry soft and the bristles are even. Totally worth trying!!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/30/2009 4:22:00 PM More reviews by songcoco

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I got this brush and the Complexion brush yesterday. I am so impressed about the brushes for only $3 each. I am kinda picky on the brushes, I heard people saying the coastal scents brushes so good, and I brought few, didn't like it that much. But E.L.F brushes is A LOT better than costal scents' brush ( I mean the studio line brushes). Yes, the powder brush seems little uneven, but I can stand with it since it's onlly $3. Overall, good quality, good price, and its worth!!! So, go get them!!!