E.L.F. Studio Powder Brush

Price: $

synthetic, cruelty-free hair

on 7/20/2009 8:05:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm

i have 6 of this..and i jz ordered another 2..that says a lot..i use this brush for everything..foundation,blush,bronzer,finishing powder..its synthetic,its soft,its dense..what else can you ask for..i actly prefer this better than my mac 187 for my foundation..it blends everything seamlessly and effortlessly..definitely a great buy..

on 7/19/2009 12:59:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

WOW! This brush is simply amazing! I bought two of them, one to use for liquid foundation and one for blush. I loooveee this brush for applying liquid fndt. You dont have to use too much product at all and it gives you a great finish! Its also great for blush too..
It did have a strong smell to it when I first got it, but after being washed it was fine. It also did not shed on me at all. And did I mention how incredibly soft it is?!
For $3, everyone should have one of these brushes! I really recommend this!

on 7/18/2009 11:06:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

This is one of my first mu brushes and maybe that's why I love it sooo much.

This brush is so soft. I love how it feels on my skin. It is the softest brush I have felt.

I didn't notice any problems when I received it, no smells, no uneven bristles, nada.

I wish I would of bought more than one.

on 7/14/2009 9:32:00 PM

This is a great multi-purpose brush. I can use it for dry mineral foundation, as it is similar to the EDM flat top brush. I can also use it to apply tinted moisturizer / liquid foundation and use this as a stippling brush to stipple on the color and then buff. I can also use it as a blush brush! Which I especially like to use with blushes that happen to be round... I just tap it onto the blush, and because the blush is round and the brush is round, then I just pat it and brush it onto my face. It works perfectly. Heck, you can use it for loose powder too. It's good for so many things! And it's soft and dense and has not shed on me at all. $3. How can you go wrong with that?

on 7/11/2009 2:05:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

I keep seeing that this brush is a dupe for the Mac 187, but disagree. That being said, this brush is terrific.

I use this brush to swirl liquid foundation into my skin. For that kind of application it is my daily go-to brush. I find that I can get by with using less foundation with this brush. I also use it to apply my MSF, although I think that it actually works better on liquids rather than powders (despite it's name).

Dirt cheap, readily available (in the US anyway) and a multitasker, this brush is an buy.

There are always ELF coupon codes floating around the internet, so don't hesitate to place an order!

on 7/8/2009 3:17:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

I love this! i use it for my foundation, and powder and blending and it works great! i love that this company is peta friendly and the bursh has not shed on me which is great! unlike someother more expnsive bushes that i have which shed like crazy!

Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm

I love this brush. I have 4 of them. I use use this for powder and liquid foundation and it applies so well. It really blends everything in well and foundation and powder application look flawless. It is a very dense brush, so soft and definitely worth $3

on 7/2/2009 7:53:00 PM

One word: AMAZING! this brush is only 3 dollars and is comparable to my MAC 187! i use this for powder and havent tried it with foundation yet.. this brush is sooo soft... and definately worth the price.. shoot i might just go buy me another one for the hell of it!

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

The best brush I own. And I have the MAC 187, 188, 217 and on and on and on.... lol

This thing is a perfect dupe for the 187 but better! It's dirt cheap, applies foundation, blush, powder, highlight etc all BETTER than the 187! I have 2 and want 2 more!!!!!

IT'S AMAZING!!!

on 6/25/2009 1:11:00 AM

Sooooo incredibly soft. My only gripe is that the bristles on mine weren't completely even. :/ Oh well, it still works great. I have not tried it with liquid foundation yet, but have used it to apply mineral veil application to ease it into my makeup routine, and it feels really great on the skin.

For $3, it's well worth it. I plan on purchasing a few more!