December 18, 2014 | 973 users online

Lip Treatments - Maybelline - Baby Lips Lip Balm

rated 4 of 5 on 4/7/2014 3:18:00 PM More reviews by HappyLatte

I love the smells!!! It moisturises yes perhaps not as well as Nivea or Vaseline but they're fun products to keep in bags and just give a glossy coat. The coloured balms are lovely too... Peach Kiss is has a glossy shimmer to it and the nude shade is a beauty. They're build able to make the colour stronger, not sticky or waxy at all and I really love these, just not the lasting power if I have super cracked lips. But as it's coming into summer my lips aren't as dry and these are great.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/5/2014 9:52:00 PM More reviews by LizzyBerry

These aren't nearly as hydrating as EOS or Nivea but in my opinion they're all really fun. They taste delicious and I love the hint of color they have. I wear matte lipstick a lot and I like putting these on over top if my lips feel dry. They're just light weight enough to put on top of lipsticks, where as a more moisturizing chap stick would be too sticky. I love the cherry, grape, and the rose one.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/5/2014 2:34:00 PM More reviews by jianing23

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Its cute and nice pigmentation, but i feel like it doesnt do much for my lips when theyre dry. they feel nice when my lips are not dry to add a bit more moisture, but it doesnt help heal my dry lips :(

rated 5 of 5 on 4/4/2014 11:58:00 AM More reviews by supergirlieque

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I'm writing this review in 2 parts. First I will write about the CLEAR/NON-TINTED versions of this product. Then I will write about the TINTED versions that leave color on your lips. In short, the CLEAR versions are awesome. The TINTED versions are TERRIBLE.

The clear ones (lime green tube with purple writing and light blue tube with pink writing) are fantastic. They are super moisturizing, last forever, and leave just a hint of gentle shine. They are literally addicting, so soft and luxurious when you put them on, that I actually got my boyfriend addicted. He pulled the label off and keeps a secret tube in his gym bag because he's hooked too!

The tinted ones, however, were truly disappointing. They feel the same, buttery and luxurious, but the color looks horrendous. It's so so fake and gross looking, and it sits on top of your lips in a very clearly visible layer of unnatural lip color, which looks so unflattering. The colors are dull and lack depth, so you're left with what I call "dead lips" and that's not cute.

If you want color, get a stain and then apply one of the clear baby lips on top. The colored baby lips (and I've tried from all the lines currently available- the originals, the white medicated tubes, the black tubes, etc.) and the colored ones are ALWAYS a disappointment.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/2/2014 2:40:00 PM More reviews by ChristyMakeup3

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Love this stuff i have like three different ones now!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/1/2014 4:05:00 PM More reviews by emmacurriee

I am using the 'pink punch' baby lips and so far I've loved it, I've only been using it for a month or so but I love the fact it's tinted. I've always been to scared to use lipsticks but this tinted lip balm is perfect! It's not too bright and sits nicely on my lips. The smell is also amazing! I rate this 4/5 and would defiantly try the other baby lips.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/1/2014 3:45:00 AM More reviews by mxxlu

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I'm one of the few people who dislike the entire babylips line. Maybe I'm from a region that gets much colder winters, but I don't find these hydrating at all. They only feel maybe a little moisterizing for up to 20 minutes upon applying. If your lips are chapped, using this won't help at all. The staying power is terrible..

The only good thing I have to say about this is that it smells delicious, like popsicles. Some of the colors, such as peach kiss - are beautiful on the lips. The packing is also cute

rated 5 of 5 on 3/29/2014 10:05:00 PM More reviews by Danielle1515

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Great Product! Leaves my lips feeling smooth and moisturized!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/29/2014 8:47:00 PM More reviews by kittyinglasses

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love these.

I've finished off one, and am on my second that I got in a pack of 2/$3 (which is a great deal if you like these!)
Will repurchase. They're fantastic for the winter and underneath some of my more drying lippies like WnW Megalast.
I recommend it all the time.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/23/2014 9:07:00 PM More reviews by makeupmac19

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I always have one of these in my purse because I always carry this around. I love it. It really moisturizes my lips and I like how some of them even come in colors too so it's not just a plain old lip balm. Personally I've always loved these and I will never stop buying them.