October 1, 2014 | 2031 users online

Lip Treatments - Maybelline - Baby Lips Lip Balm

rated 4 of 5 on 2/8/2014 8:20:00 PM More reviews by Fiona2014

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Not too pigmented so they're really good for school. Moisturise lips instantly and the packaging is also really cute!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/8/2014 8:45:00 AM More reviews by Xelishacurtis

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

I loved these. The one in 'mint fresh' Is definitely my fave for school. It's so moisturising and doesn't have any colour pay off.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/29/2014 11:39:00 AM More reviews by beachsunlove

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

It is cold in my area so I have not been reaching for my lipsticks as usual. Lipglosses were never my thing so I tried lip balm. I didn't really like regular lip balms because they did not give my lips any color. The heavens must have personally opened to answer my beauty prayers, because when I was idly walking the isles of Rite Aid I came across Baby Lips. I bought the bright pink one i cannot not rememberhe name and I love it. I provides the moisture and color I look for in a product this winter season without the naty stickiness of a lipgloss.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/29/2014 8:28:00 AM More reviews by Beautyrev

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This product comes in many shades and ranges and has helped me a lot. It requires a re-application a few times in an hour, but one week and it's totally worth it.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/27/2014 4:50:00 PM More reviews by lollycat99

I had heard a bunch of rave on these tinted lip balms so i decided to give them a try. I think the packaging is cute and pretty and I also think it comes with a good amount of colors but it's definitely not a good wide variety. I much prefer the tinted ones because I love the color pay off and they smell great! I think these are great for ppl who don't really like lipstick or lipgloss but something in between. I also tried the clear ones in both Quenched and Peppermint and to be honest, I much prefer the Peppermint one because I feel like it's not as thick. The lasting power for these are average, and after the lip balm wore off, my lips were smooth and few minutes later my lips started to peel. Not sure if it's an allergic reaction but this was not at all moisturizing for my lips and just made them peel. So that's why I'm not repurchasing :(

rated 5 of 5 on 1/27/2014 6:10:00 AM More reviews by michaeladollcinq

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

These are some of the best balms I have used so far! They smell delicious and are budget friendly my favourite is menthol which smells very strong like eucalyptus. The colour baby lips are a nice touch to create a more natural lip look my favourite would be pink Lolita which is a baby pink that gives a subtle colour.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/26/2014 2:09:00 AM More reviews by sexymama83

I only have 2 the original and the pink punch and I enjoy them both for me the pink is nice and very light in color and it really douse make my lips soft how ever I have found that when you reapply it a few times a day it tends to flake off but after about a week of use I do find that my lips are softer even though I only apply it about once or twice a day I will definitely rebuy

rated 5 of 5 on 1/25/2014 5:53:00 PM More reviews by TheBeautySwiftie

I really love this lip balm! I have quite a few of them: Pink Wink, Cherry Me, Pink Punch and then some Electro ones.
Colors: Pink Wink is a pretty light pink. It looks pretty nice on me, but my skin is pale, so I think it'd look better on darker skin. Cherry Me is a deep pinkish red. I love this color, it flatters me and it's a perfect red color for school. Pink Punch is a bright fuschia. It's a very 'poppy' color, bright and totally fun. Love this one too.

Formula: The formula is amazing, very moisturizing and smooth. I even wear the stuff at night, in the morning my lips are full and soft!

Smells: Pink Wink smells like bubblegum. It's kind of subtle, which is awesome, since some bubblegum smells give me a headache. Cherry Me, obviously, smells like cherries. It's really sweet, I like it a lot, it actually reminds me of fourth grade... Pink Punch smells like sweet fruit. It's fun, like the color, and not irritating.

Price/Packaging: Only 3 bucks. Good deal! The packaging is cute, but sometimes it falls off in your purse. Not a hugeee deal, but a little annoying.

I think you should get some of these! Amazing lip balms, they are.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/21/2014 11:22:00 AM More reviews by Clarey86

After reading loads of reviews about this product, I thought I'd go and see what all the fuss was about. I bought the Peach Kiss one. It's slightly tinted nude and smells and tastes just like peaches!! My lips are soooo soft! I am very impressed!!!

rated 3 of 5 on 1/21/2014 10:46:00 AM More reviews by Dannie

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I saw this on my 20-year-old niece at Thanksgiving. She's beautiful, so of course this stuff looked fabulous on her, and I told her so. She surprised me with a Baby Lips at Christmas (sweetheart!). Unfortunately, it doesn't do so well on me. For one, the color is waaaaaaay too intense for my soft coloring. It does slide on nicely and tastes fruity good, but it doesn't last. And lastly, this stuff really dries out my lips. Too bad.