November 27, 2014 | 1449 users online

Lip Treatments - Maybelline - Baby Lips Lip Balm

rated 3 of 5 on 3/16/2014 4:37:00 PM More reviews by Sophos93

The colour pay off is pretty good for a lip balm I have 3 of the colours and they are nice to wear in the day as they are subtle and moisturising. My lips get pretty dry so it doesn't work wonders in the moisturising department for me but it's okay for day time. I love to throw them in my bag and reapply them throughout the day. Overall I think they are great for everyday wear and will repurchase unless I find a better alternative

rated 1 of 5 on 3/16/2014 6:35:00 AM More reviews by chloehops

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Grey

I bought one of these in every color and formula and ALL of them dried my lips out so bad! I thought it was a fluke, but the more I used them, the flakier and drier my poor lips got. My lips were in great condition before I started using these. I had to do some major recovery afterwards. The subtle colors looked nice on lips IF you only so a light sweep, if you don't you look like you applied candle wax to your lips. They are overpriced for how crappy they are. I've bought dollar store makeup better than these.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/14/2014 2:44:00 PM More reviews by karaloverr

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

this is amazing! I have all of the normal ones and I have A limited edition one in 'Mango Pie' These are my FAVE lip balm. only problem is the packenging. It wears off after a while, My Lid for my 'Intense Care' doesn't work so it slips off randomly. BUT AMAZEBALLS!!!

rated 2 of 5 on 3/11/2014 9:25:00 AM More reviews by HNA

DO NOT waste your money people!!! These are even moisturising such a waste of money.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/10/2014 10:00:00 PM More reviews by Rajisunder

I don't have a love hate relationship for this product good colours but it doesn't moisturize for a long time this has to be reapplied every 15 min however I love the colour specially pink punch and cherry lips

rated 3 of 5 on 3/10/2014 7:56:00 PM More reviews by m331

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have this in clear, pink, red, and peach. They're cute and cheap, with a nice range of colours. I took a couple lippies off because I don't find them particularly moisturizing, but they don't last very long either. Worst of both worlds! But dude: cute and cheap. Also, the SPF does not protect against UVA rays, so don't depend on it at the beach.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/8/2014 5:06:00 PM More reviews by gjohal

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I LOVE THESE! I collect them from all the limited collections. They make my lips soft and smell great! I luv how they have SPF. But sometime I wish the price was a little lower.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/5/2014 1:27:00 AM More reviews by jenniferlee5

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have the baby lips by maybelline in the pink and purple colors. they are super moisturizing, without unwanted shimmer or excessive shine. they feel smooth and the tint of colors are nice. The pink offers buildable vibrant color, which is an awesome translucent, bright, bubblegum-pink. i found the purple color to be more subdued and more suitable for everyday wear. These are good balms and I'd be interested in trying the other less pigmented colors.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/2/2014 5:39:00 PM More reviews by valmont32677

Great lipbalm with a hint of color. I loved the Summer time LE ones (not the neon ones!!), but out of the ones that were not LE I liked the one in the purple tube & the one in the pink tubes best. I don't like Dr Rescue at all, tastes disgusting & feels nasty on my lips. Luv these!! Highly rec'd...

rated 4 of 5 on 3/1/2014 1:44:00 PM More reviews by makeupjunkie1015

I would say this is a great lip stick BASE. it has many different colors to choose and mostly PROTECTS. your lips.***it does not heal chapped lips*** (unless you get the medicated one) they have SPF and protects your lips. it's a great lip balm