August 1, 2014 | 1003 users online

Lip Treatments - Maybelline - Baby Lips Lip Balm

rated 3 of 5 on 1/2/2014 2:14:00 AM More reviews by Xobueatyluvrxo

I have two shades, pink punch and cherry me. I got them for 2.97 at Walmart so pretty good. Pink punch Is definitely the most pigmented it's a Barbie pink color.but if you use it over chapped lips it makes your lips even more noticeable and disgusting.cherry me is my favorite it doesn't do what pink punch does and leaves a slightly pinky shade on the lips

rated 3 of 5 on 12/31/2013 10:25:00 PM More reviews by AnnieBain

I purchased baby lips a year ago and since then have not bought another. At first it was okay, but I hate it. Its too oily for my lips and when I discontinued to wear it my lips burned itches and became extremely chapped. Would not recommend it.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/31/2013 9:08:00 PM More reviews by Chloeelliex

I have a few of the babylips and they are very moisturising and give a nice tint to your lips, but after application my lips felt heavy and only lasted 20 minutes after application.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/31/2013 1:26:00 PM More reviews by MrsRiggs

I like the Baby Lips Lip Balm a lot. I tried it because I wanted to know what all the hype was about. I love it! I bought it about a year ago and I still have the same tube. I keep it in my purse and reapply a few times daily. I bought the clear one and my husband uses it too, it goes on soft and doesn't leave a film like some lip balms do. I tried a color one as well and it gave that same softness, no film! Definitely buying again! :)

rated 3 of 5 on 12/31/2013 1:10:00 PM More reviews by elatheindelible

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

It definitely was moisturizing, perhaps too much so: after application, it left my lips feeling heavy and sticky. A big no-no for lip balms, for me at least. I wish they could have gone for a more lightweight feel. ~ On a positive note, the cherry-flavored one smells & tastes delicious!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/30/2013 11:55:00 PM More reviews by Liddeah

This product is a must have! I own 13 of them. (yes I'm a bit crazy!) I am in love with each and every one! They all smell wonderful and feel amazing on your lips. I would recommend this product to any girl (or boy, I'm not judging) who uses lots of lip gloss/chapstick. I am honestly not one of those people. But I became one last year when my friends told me about baby lips. The first one I got was peach kiss and I instantly fell in love. I bought a few more and a few more and got 7 for Christmas... giving me a grand total of 13. I use all of them, and don't regret buying a single one! They are great! Totally recommended :)

rated 5 of 5 on 12/30/2013 4:54:00 PM More reviews by rootbeergirl

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Well, I must say that being a makeup addict, of all kinds of makeup brands, I just picked this up at the drugstore today because my lips do get dry in the winter months, and I love Josie Maran lip balms, so I thought for this price, how can you go wrong. Other than not having Argan in it. First, I got the pink punch, being a sucker for the heavy eye-light lip look. OMG...this stuff is the bomb! I am going back for the other colors. For the price of one of Josie Maran's, you can get 6 of these! And this way you won't care if you misplace or lose one. The color is pretty, it helps with the dryness, doesn't last terribly long, but hey, put one in each coat you have hanging around, and you won't ever have dry lips in the winter. I didn't know about this product. Hopefully, for the price, they will keep it rolling out in production. Try it, you'll like it :)

rated 5 of 5 on 12/30/2013 4:14:00 PM More reviews by Lisaachristine1

I love this lip balm!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/29/2013 3:46:00 PM More reviews by Chanel96

I find this lip balm really good! This is my first time using this and it leaves my lips soft. The choices off colours are great and they stay on for hours. For the price you cannot go wrong:)

rated 4 of 5 on 12/29/2013 5:37:00 AM More reviews by lushblush

I love baby lips. They smell so nice and go on smoothly and are well pigmented (if you get the coloured ones). However, I had to take off a lippy because they're just the same as other lipbalms and don't stay on long. The packaging is cute and eye catching though.