April 19, 2014 | 1704 users online

Lip Treatments - Maybelline - Baby Lips Lip Balm

rated 5 of 5 on 10/29/2013 9:38:00 AM More reviews by ameleahlovesmakeup

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

Love these so much! They have finally come to the UK in the past few months and I had to get some. I have 5 - Mint Fresh, Hydrate, Intense Care (all unpigmented), Cherry Me and Pink Punch (which have a hint of colour). I love all of them apart from Pink Punch, as I don't like the colour. However, they are all very moisturizing, especially the unpigmented ones. I adore all the clear balms and love Cherry Me too, which is a sheer red. Mint Fresh has to be my favourite though, as the smell is gorgeous and fresh, and it tingles your lips which tells you that it's moisturizing your lips! Absolutely love the Baby Lips line. I will repurchase over and over again!

rated 3 of 5 on 10/28/2013 8:38:00 AM More reviews by katybeth

I live in the UK and because of all the fuss over Babylips, I decided to get it. I got 'Hydrate' and 'Pink Punch'. The Pink Punch one is slightly pigmented, but looks awful on dry lips, Hydrate is not pigmented at all. Neither moisturise particularly well. Although the packaging is really cute, I wouldn't buy the product again.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/27/2013 9:16:00 PM More reviews by sabrinadelrey

Everyone was talking about them so i thought i would it a try. The packaging is cute, i bought the pink one. The color/pigmentation is pretty good for a lip balm, and it has tiny sparkles in it. It smells pretty strong but its not unpleasant. It lasts as much as a regular lip balm but it doesn't moisturize at all, so i wouldn't recommend it as a lip balm. I also bought the purple neon one and it smells like grapes, it also moisturizes a bit better than the pink one.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/27/2013 9:05:00 PM More reviews by piczohun

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This product had tons of hype so I wanted to see if it was worth it. Boy, I was dead wrong. THIS IS A REVIEW FOR PEACH KISS. When I first popped off the lid, the smell made me nauseous. Smells nothing like peaches. The colour is unflattering for my skin tone and there's chunks of glitter. It's rough when putting it on and is never moisturizing. It stinks, looks cheap and makes the problem worse. Never repurchasing. Into the garbage it goes.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/26/2013 3:17:00 PM More reviews by gizmondo

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I like the idea of Babylips, but I don't think I would buy it again.

The packaging is very cute and if anything this is possibly my favourite aspect of it. I've tried Pink Punch (in the UK ) and Hydrate. I found Pink Punch to be a fresh pink colour that probably suits all colouring (I'm Indian Asian) but the balm didn't seem to last as long as the Hydrate version. However its nice in an English winter to be able to pull out a lip balm and have a splash of colour as well as moisturiser in one.

All in all, its a fun lip balm, but no better than vaseline and certainly not as good as my all time fave Burts Bees lip blam

rated 3 of 5 on 10/25/2013 7:40:00 PM More reviews by Lisafrank

This product is pretty decent but not what I was looking for. Moisturizers well though and the packaging is cute

rated 3 of 5 on 10/22/2013 12:32:00 PM More reviews by mndjohn

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

the product is fine. It's a basic lip balm with a nice smell and some pigmentation. Personally I didn't find the hydration outstanding, it's fine not great. It applies evenly and feels comfortable on the lips. Overall the product is good not great.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/21/2013 10:18:00 PM More reviews by glamycakes2014

Lets just say i wound up giving this to my 2 year old daughter. I had this in peach and could not get over the smell. It literally gave me a headache.
But i do want to give anither flavor a chance so i guess i will repurchase

rated 5 of 5 on 10/20/2013 8:20:00 PM More reviews by HoneymoonAvenue

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Love this product! Most of them tinted (pretty coulors by the way) , lasts for a while , go great by its self,or under lipgloss or lipstick *highly recommended!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/19/2013 12:21:00 AM More reviews by somerhalder

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I think baby lips really helps me because in the winter mostly my lips get realyyy dry and even not in winter but even more dry in the winter and I think it helps a lot and makes my lips really smooth!