October 24, 2014 | 1934 users online

Highlighters - BeneFit Cosmetics - High Beam [DISCONTINUED]

This product has been discontinued

rated 2 of 5 on 5/11/2013 8:52:00 PM More reviews by louiseannette

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I had a sample of this before purchasing the full sized product and I loved it! I used it everyday on my brow bones, my cupid's bow and the tops of my cheeks. It gave a luminous iridescence without being obvious in any way. I found it was perfect for my very fair skin. However, I didn't get along with the product at all after I got the full size. Perhaps it was a change of formula or a change in my foundation routine but instead of going on smooth and silky it would drag along my foundation creating streaks of shine! I tried and tried with this product to get the results I used to but it just didn't work for me anymore. Disappointed.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/9/2013 3:48:00 AM More reviews by Jessiqka

Life changing. I use it right above my brow bones, where its most reflective. Committed for life.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/6/2013 8:15:00 AM More reviews by Tinuwiel

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

It caused extreme swelling on me, I suggest making a patch test for girls with sensitive skin. Previously I has allergy to lancome absolue eye cream, both are containing triethalomine so it can be the cause.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/25/2013 2:17:00 PM More reviews by erilin87

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Don't usually buy high end products, like to stick to drugstore stuff but i have recently been receiving lots of Benefit products as gifts.
    Really like this products-gives me a really nice radiant glow
    Only complaint is once you've used up more than probably 2/3's it becomes an absolute nightmare to get enough out to use it
    would pick Girl meets pearl over this because of that..

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/23/2013 12:47:00 PM More reviews by PaleBrunette

Love this pink pearly highlighter. I tap it around the outside of my eye socket and down onto the top of my cheekbone. Brings attention to the shape of the face and eye. Really flattering.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/21/2013 3:57:00 PM More reviews by twits0123

Eh this highlighter was kind of a turn off for me.I've heard so much about Benefit High Beam and I owned it a couple of years ago but I wasn't really into highlighters then so I just gave it to my sister but currently I've been in love with highlighters so I tried High Beam out again. Its not a bad product I just don't like how its 26 dollars for an itty bitty bottle and its personslly too shimmery for my liking. Its not hard to blend but I think this will more suit pale skin tones rather than olive or dark skin tones because its a pink pearly color and its not really attractive on my skin tone. The staying power isn't fantastic either maybe because its a liquid? Not sure but it kind of faded within an hour for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/17/2013 7:39:00 PM More reviews by dwducky

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other Eyes: Green

I love this product! I dont really use highlighter too much, but this is really great to mix with foundation. to creat this look: mix one part liquid foundation (a thicker foundation works best) with one equal part high beam and apply as usual. It will give you a beautiful luminous glow. I have repurchased a couple times and will continue to do so.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/15/2013 10:10:00 AM More reviews by nrooney

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I tried a load of highlighters before finding this one and now my quest for the perfect highlighter is over!

A small amount goes a long way, the product last ages without going clumpy!

Its easy to blend on top of foundation without wrecking your base

Its very subtle but when it catches the light it creates a beautiful glow

I prefer this too the moonbeam as it looks a lot more natural and has a better finish!

It works great on pale skin tones!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/6/2013 11:07:00 PM More reviews by liveitout

This stuff is my favourite. It really has lasted me a long time, you only need to use a little! It's a bit pricey for $25 but it's totally worth it ! Would definitely buy again.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/4/2013 6:33:00 AM More reviews by Makeupfreakes

Love this product it's my HG for highlighting in contouring , I think it leaves a sheer look on the face rather than a glittery look ! I like to use this under my eyes and on my cheek bones before and after foundation and then also on the bridge of my nose after foundation and also on the Cupid's bow ! Then I use bronzer to contour . I like the packaging but I am afraid of dropping it because it's made of glass , it's never leaked or anything though so it's all good :) the price is decent enough could be a little cheaper but what can you do ! All together a great product that I will definetley repurchase