April 18, 2014 | 1822 users online

Mascara - Cover Girl - Lash Blast

rated 5 of 5 on 3/12/2013 11:10:00 PM More reviews by iheartmakeup963

I really like this mascara. It has a thicker consistency and a large rubber bristled wand. This mascara lengthens and volumizes without clumping or spidering. I can't find another mascara that can separate as well as this one. It has currently replaced my l'oreal telescopic and maybelline lash steletto

rated 5 of 5 on 3/4/2013 3:03:00 PM More reviews by ylopez

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

LOVE LOVE LOVE this mascara!! I have tried other ones such as the Maybelline Falsies or Loreal Telescopic but I always find myself going back to this one. Sometimes Target will have a 2 for 1 one sale and I'll stock up like I'm waiting for the apocalypse! The volume AND length I get from this mascara is just amazing! I usually apply one or two coats and it lasts all day!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/3/2013 5:39:00 PM More reviews by SamanthaSueBrown

PROS:
- Black
- Big volume, a bit of length too.
- Dry formula, doesn't smudge!
- Lasts all day

CONS:
-Flakes

MY HG.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/24/2013 10:06:00 PM More reviews by colorfulartistry

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

Nothing says sexy like black flakes on your skin, which is amazing since with this mascara it looks like nothing is on your eye lashes. How that is possible, I am not sure but it did not give any kind of volume and the "blackest" color was a brown at the darkest. That is with multiple coats. No thanks.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/20/2013 11:29:00 AM More reviews by CourtneyLynne87

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

Not my HG, but a good mascara. I recommend this to anyone who wants a dependable, easy to obtain mascara that gives good results for a good price.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/19/2013 8:01:00 PM More reviews by blissful3

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

My HG mascara!! This is the only mascara I use. It lasts me the whole day and gives my lashes such a voluminous look! I use the non-waterproof one in blackest black and love it. Every time I see it on sale at Target, I buy me some backups. All I need are two coats and I am good to go. :)

rated 3 of 5 on 2/10/2013 9:31:00 AM More reviews by xoxovo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Does a decent job. I may be the only who has this opinion but I don't see the hype about this product. It's just average. I don't have any complaints though.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/8/2013 12:52:00 AM More reviews by linerfreakxx7

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I can't believe I haven't reviewed this yet! As soon as I saw it I knew it was the one. I bought it and we were inseparable ever since. I wear this every day to school and out and it always gives me beautiful long lashes. Do not think that this is just hype, it's truly one of the best mascaras ever out there.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/7/2013 9:45:00 PM More reviews by msbluestone13

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

love this stuff.. I've tried lots of different mascaras from VERY inexpensive to morethen $40 a tube and this one separates and leaves my lashes voluminzed, with some length. I use this as a separating mascara after my first mascara is applied. i will be repurchasing.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/5/2013 8:32:00 PM More reviews by voxpop

I would buy this product again if I wanted simply to stick to something I was familiar with, but honestly it wasn't special. The formula seemed the same as every other covergirl mascara I've tried and while I like the brush, I have used many others that I prefer. I don't have any real problems with it, but it's not something I can get excited about.