November 27, 2014 | 1602 users online

Mascara - Cover Girl - Lash Blast

rated 5 of 5 on 8/7/2013 10:57:00 AM More reviews by gwenewg

My number one mascara, it gives me both length and volume, waterproof and smudge-proof. But at the same time, it is not difficult to remove.

Http://www.gwendolynme.blogspot.com

rated 5 of 5 on 8/6/2013 9:28:00 PM More reviews by leleredbull

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is definitely the best mascara I've ever tried. It doesn't clump or end up on your face like some mascaras. Although I don't recommend the waterproof version because it is very hard to remove and there's really no need for it anyways, because this stays on all day and doesn't smudge.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/29/2013 3:21:00 AM More reviews by sammieemeeow

This mascara is by the my most favorite. I have long eyelashes but this mascara makes them more fuller and brings out the length in my lashes. I dont really care for any other Cover Girl makeups.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/28/2013 10:33:00 PM More reviews by Danie86

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

A good mascara but CG Super Thick Lash is my fav. Lash blast doesn't give as good volume and its more expensive. But I do like the formula.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/26/2013 9:51:00 AM More reviews by Brookeelise

This has been a favorite of mine since I was 12. It has given me better results than any high end mascaras. I am always asked if I wear false lashes and people are shocked to find out that I'm just wearing a drugstore mascara. I highly reccomend.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/24/2013 9:57:00 PM More reviews by dangsusiQ

Mediocre.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/24/2013 12:31:00 AM More reviews by thephoenixqueen

MY FAVORITE MASCARA. Separates my lashes very well, gives me volume and length, and holds curl like a boss. Well the waterproof formula dies anyways. I will repurchase this forever. I'm asian and it makes my lashes look decent, which is quite a feat since I have maybe 20 eyelashes on each eye that are like 1 cm long. LOVE LOVE LOVE

rated 5 of 5 on 7/15/2013 11:02:00 AM More reviews by sweetisme2005

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Covergirl lash blast orange tube or the 24 hour is amazing ! & the price is perfect too, very good quality , i have no trouble with it clumping or any fall out, i am in love with the plastic bristles i think that has made a world of difference with all the mascaras that has been made using this type of applicator, i just bought benefit They're real to check out something new it is also great but have had trouble with it clumping where i find covergirl better & better price !

rated 5 of 5 on 7/12/2013 3:01:00 PM More reviews by adeleme

This mascara makes my short lashes look longer and fuller. Love it! And thank goodness it's waterproof--perfect for wearing to weddings or date nights which include a sappy movie :) I also like the orange packaging, so funky. Next I want to try the Lash Blast no clumps one in the green packaging.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/11/2013 8:59:00 PM More reviews by Janlay

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This masacra is amazing! I have thin, straight and just about barely existent lashes (asian) and the Covergirl Lash Blast makes my eyelashes look voluminous, long and sexy! It also holds a wonderful curl! Definitely recommend this seriously. This is the first product review I have done on makeupalley too, which much mean something!