July 28, 2014 | 2028 users online

Mascara - Cover Girl - Lash Blast

rated 5 of 5 on 6/6/2013 6:41:00 PM More reviews by DPinon

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Ive use so many mascaras throughout the years and this one I have bought over and over a few times... It comes off easy and does not clump up when applying

rated 2 of 5 on 6/6/2013 2:06:00 PM More reviews by ayevalen

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I needed an hg mascara and I saw a lot of good reviews about it so one day I purchased one. To be real, I really don't get why people love this mascara. This does not work on my Asian lashes. I need more drama. It's almost like benefit bad gal mascara but better thickness, either way, both do nothing to my lashes. The big brush also pokes my eyes sometime and the stiff and pointy bristle makes it really hurt compared to other brushes.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/1/2013 9:53:00 AM More reviews by tiredofbs

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This mascara is everything I hate about a mascara. It clumps, it flakes and in less than 8 hours of wear left me with major raccoon eyes.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/30/2013 3:11:00 PM More reviews by jianing23

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

works great!
but if you have asian lashes like me
you have to be careful on how mch product you apply.

after 2 coats i wouldnt go over because it tends to get a bit clumpy and ur lashes are just too long haha!
but if you are careful, it gives u GREAT length and GREAT volume

rated 5 of 5 on 5/29/2013 3:45:00 PM More reviews by BADKITTY13

OMG!!!! I love this stuff!!! I have tried almost every mascara out there and this stuff is awesome! Way better than the 25.00 dollar mascaras. So easy to apply and does not clump or flake! Makes my lashed long and soft! My co worker told me about this mascara and it took me a while beacause I was thinking there is no way this Cover Girl mascara could be any good but she was right it is the best!!!! Give it a try you may love it like the rest of us!!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/21/2013 12:50:00 AM More reviews by kristal5479

I had wanted to try this product since I had heard of it, when I finally bought the product, it was the best mascara I had ever used. It elongates my lashes without clumping them together. They stay up all day and do not fade off like some of the mascaras I have used. I have not found myself to stop purchasing this product because I am in love with the great results it gives me. I however have recently paired it with the telescopic waterproof mascara by loreal, but the cover girl lash blast volume alone will do the trick!!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/18/2013 11:20:00 AM More reviews by glindathegood

It's my first time using Cover Girl product. But it's the third mascara I bought. First I tried Oriflame which is awful. Clumps everywhere. The second is Maybelline Unstoppable Mascara. It was good, but after a while it started to clump from its tube. The third is Cover Girl Lash Blast Mascara (Very Black). It works like a charm! It makes my lashes look longer and thick. And my favorite part is there's no clump at all. The brushes are firm and it shape my lashes perfectly. I'm so gonna buy this again and I would like to try another Cover Girl's products.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/6/2013 3:20:00 PM More reviews by KamieShammy

This is a great everyday mascara. It's not too dramatic, but not too natural. The only thing I did not like about this mascara was that it did not lengthen as much as I'd like. I have short, thin, and light brown eyelashes. Using this mascara my eyelashes were darker and thicker, which I loved! No raccoon eyes and washes easy. Doesn't hold a curl for very long, but I don't have stick straight eyelashes, so it wasn't a problem for me. My all time favorite mascara is maybelline colassol (sorry about the spelling). It gives me dramatic feathery looking eyelashes!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/4/2013 5:54:00 AM More reviews by nattiekins05

I am a mascara JUNKIE! So its really hard to impress me. I am not a HUGE fan of cover girl, but I wanted to find a new everyday drug store mascara, that works well. After reading some reviews and being convinced to try it, I went out and got it and I have been using for a few days now. Here are some of my thoughts:
Lashblast is a fiber mascara (not a huge fan of fiber based mascaras), which makes it very easy to remove. Despite easy removal, it hasnt smudged, flaked off and I have not ended up with racoon eyes at all (which is usually what happens with fiber based mascaras). Everything stayed put as it should. This is a great mascara if you use about two coats or three really quick coatsĖif you work slowly on each coat, youíll end up with clumps all over the place (i learned this while being rushed in the morning and then later on being able to take my time before going out on the town). It didnít seem prone to clumping so much as it dries quickly. When itís dried, my lashes didnít feel heavy or crunchy, and they still looked like they had a natural softness to them (which is good because i hate those stiff fake heavy lashes...)
I think what left me less than impressed with this mascara is that the effect is too on the natural side, which isnít what LashBlast seems to be about nor is it the reason a woman even wears mascara. It gives some length, a little volume (I didnít notice much myself), and tiny bit of thickeningĖbut it doesnít do any of these with any va-voom which is what I had hoped for. Another failed cover girl mascara. However i would reccomend this to any woman who wants a mascara that looks like she has nothing on at all, and is going for that ultra natural look. At $10 per bottle, I will stick to my go-to lorel voluminous mascara as this never disappoints!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/28/2013 11:37:00 PM More reviews by BeautyLove02

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have nothing bad to say about this mascara! I've tried several higher end brands since I first got this. This performs better than most high end brands imo.It works great for me for a natural look or with a smokey eye. I also use Essence's Volumizing Lash Powder on occasion and have tried several different mascaras to see which works well with it. I've found that this mascara is the absolute best to pair with EVLP. I saw this on display at Walgreen's and had to get it again (4th time!) It doesn't flake and gives great volume as well as length. Also, since the brush head is orange, it is easy to see when you're about to run out and it is time to repurchase.

Pros: -Lasts a long time for me
-Doesn't flake (ever)
-Very buildable
-The black (only one I've tried) is a very pigmented jet black
-pretty cheap
-can tell when you're running out due to orange brush head
-volumizing AND lengthening (rare to have both)
-easy to remove
-doesn't smudge

Cons:
-seems to not hold a curl very well

I think the pros far outweigh the cons here! ;)