April 17, 2014 | 1350 users online

Palettes - Urban Decay - Deluxe Shadow Box

rated 5 of 5 on 4/29/2009 9:03:00 AM More reviews by sherri963

This palette is actually great value for the amount of shades and the mini primer potion. I really like the glitzy packaging although i wouldn't reperchase, simply because i don't think i will use up the products anytime soon. The colours are loads of fun to play around with, and after stealing my younger sisters palette for a year I finally bought my own. And it was definitly worth it! :-)

rated 4 of 5 on 4/28/2009 4:19:00 PM More reviews by YouGotYourChocolateinMyPB

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Very nice palette. The texture is excellent, not glittery and no fallout. Color selection is amazing. My only problem is I haven't quite figured out how to use it other than adding just a tiny pop of color with a regular eye makeup look. Anything else ends up coming off way over the top on me. I got it at the 30% off F&F sale and for that price would definitely repurchase if I ever actually used all of these up.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/21/2009 7:29:00 PM More reviews by tenderheart003

I have wanted this palette for a really long time, but I just couldn't do it because I knew I would never use peace or graffiti. During FF I finally just gave in and ordered it. It's worth it alone for shag, underground and scratch for me, but I like knowing I have the other bright colors. Great texture and pigmentation as with most UD shadows. In pic 6 above I have a comparison of Underground vs. Rush, Scratch vs. Shotgun and Shag vs. Baked.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/14/2009 9:49:00 AM More reviews by Nerrisa

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have wanted this palette from the moment it was released, yet I have hesitated to buy it for many months. Urban Decay had a Friends and Family sale recently, so I decided to finally bite the bullet and buy it.

I am absolutely thrilled that I did. The Deluxe shadows are amazing. They have tons of pigment, a nice, soft texture, and are so vibrant and beautiful. This palette has bright colors, as well as more subdued colors for pretty much any look that you want. I will absolutely buy this again! Even the price can't hold me back now :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/25/2009 3:03:00 PM More reviews by Rholynn

I love this product!!!

All the eyeshadows are flirty, fun and very easy to work with. They're highly pigmented so you don't need to pack on a lot but they're very easily blendable.

The shadow seems to be packed a bit loosely so be sure to tap off any excess or it'll end up on your cheecks or your white shirt. haha.

A lot of the colors can be worked together to make a vibrant rainbow of colors on your lids.. Its such a popular product that there are TONS of youtube videos on product application. Must buy!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/25/2009 2:59:00 PM More reviews by drfinestgrl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I love this eyeshadow box. All the colors are so beautiful and they go on so smooth like butter and the colors blend really beautifully together. I love this eyeshadow box, I am so happy I purchased it *_*

rated 5 of 5 on 3/23/2009 1:14:00 PM More reviews by sylvialeexD

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

I love all the colors in this palette. I got it as a gift, but I'm not sure I would spend almost 40 bucks on it. It's easy to carry around and it has a mirror, so I love the packaging.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/20/2009 2:01:00 PM More reviews by xmizlynnax

This is a must have! The colors are very pigmented, super blendable, and have a gorgeous finish to them. They are vibrant and versatile. There are neutral colors and bright colors. This is an amazing set of colors by Urban Decay and I think I will purchase some of the neutral colors in full size. but this set lasts forever! my only wish is that it also came with a nice highlight color.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/28/2009 10:07:00 PM More reviews by heidiheidiheidi

I LOVE these shadows! I am a fan of bright, crazy colors, and these are it. They last all day, and the color doesn't fade.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/22/2009 8:03:00 PM More reviews by PaleBrunette

Great palette! 4 brights, 4 shimmery flesh tones and a matte black. Not a glitter in the bunch. UD gave us something different this time.

Fishnet is bright, hot pink
Graffiti is bright, grass green
Ransom is a deep purple (I love this in the crease with my Lithograph fluidline on the lid and Polyester Bride as a highlighter)
Peace is a bright turquoise
Zero is a matte, flat black, I use it with a wet eyeliner brush
Honey is a shimmery gold
Shag is a warm shimmery tan
Scratch is a shimmery pink champagne
Underground is a shimmery neutral taupe