October 30, 2014 | 1548 users online

Palettes - Urban Decay - Deluxe Shadow Box

rated 4 of 5 on 5/14/2009 2:06:00 AM More reviews by Mitla96

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I bought this when I first began to experiment with eye makeup, on the strength of my LOVE for the YDK shadow. The shadows are beautiful, but, strangely, too wild for my 15 yr old's taste and I do think, too young for me. I did have fun playing with the shadows, but I think I will be passing these on to a grateful college aged friend.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/30/2009 7:16:00 PM More reviews by paperskies

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Curly, Other Eyes: Brown

Another amazing palette from Urban Decay! The shadows are soft and almost velvet like. They go on smoothly without any fallout. You're given a mix of a vibrant colors and also a few neutrals. With nine shadows to choose from, you're given infinite options to mix and match. Theres a color to suit just about everyone. You also get a mini UDPP with this. The packaging is really great and definitely portable enough to carry in my bag. This is also a great way to try the UD shadows before you commit to the full sized versions. Highly recommended!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/29/2009 4:40:00 PM More reviews by floralipke

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I am a neutral eyeshadow person. All I have are browns and greys, very little purple. I decided to buy this box just in case that I want something pop or different. They are beautiful shadows. Quality is great. No regrets.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/29/2009 9:03:00 AM More reviews by sherri963

This palette is actually great value for the amount of shades and the mini primer potion. I really like the glitzy packaging although i wouldn't reperchase, simply because i don't think i will use up the products anytime soon. The colours are loads of fun to play around with, and after stealing my younger sisters palette for a year I finally bought my own. And it was definitly worth it! :-)

rated 4 of 5 on 4/28/2009 4:19:00 PM More reviews by YouGotYourChocolateinMyPB

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Very nice palette. The texture is excellent, not glittery and no fallout. Color selection is amazing. My only problem is I haven't quite figured out how to use it other than adding just a tiny pop of color with a regular eye makeup look. Anything else ends up coming off way over the top on me. I got it at the 30% off F&F sale and for that price would definitely repurchase if I ever actually used all of these up.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/21/2009 7:29:00 PM More reviews by tenderheart003

I have wanted this palette for a really long time, but I just couldn't do it because I knew I would never use peace or graffiti. During FF I finally just gave in and ordered it. It's worth it alone for shag, underground and scratch for me, but I like knowing I have the other bright colors. Great texture and pigmentation as with most UD shadows. In pic 6 above I have a comparison of Underground vs. Rush, Scratch vs. Shotgun and Shag vs. Baked.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/14/2009 9:49:00 AM More reviews by Nerrisa

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have wanted this palette from the moment it was released, yet I have hesitated to buy it for many months. Urban Decay had a Friends and Family sale recently, so I decided to finally bite the bullet and buy it.

I am absolutely thrilled that I did. The Deluxe shadows are amazing. They have tons of pigment, a nice, soft texture, and are so vibrant and beautiful. This palette has bright colors, as well as more subdued colors for pretty much any look that you want. I will absolutely buy this again! Even the price can't hold me back now :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/25/2009 3:03:00 PM More reviews by Rholynn

I love this product!!!

All the eyeshadows are flirty, fun and very easy to work with. They're highly pigmented so you don't need to pack on a lot but they're very easily blendable.

The shadow seems to be packed a bit loosely so be sure to tap off any excess or it'll end up on your cheecks or your white shirt. haha.

A lot of the colors can be worked together to make a vibrant rainbow of colors on your lids.. Its such a popular product that there are TONS of youtube videos on product application. Must buy!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/25/2009 2:59:00 PM More reviews by drfinestgrl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I love this eyeshadow box. All the colors are so beautiful and they go on so smooth like butter and the colors blend really beautifully together. I love this eyeshadow box, I am so happy I purchased it *_*

rated 5 of 5 on 3/23/2009 1:14:00 PM More reviews by sylvialeexD

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

I love all the colors in this palette. I got it as a gift, but I'm not sure I would spend almost 40 bucks on it. It's easy to carry around and it has a mirror, so I love the packaging.