December 18, 2014 | 1205 users online

Eye Shadow - MAC - Matte2 - Blanc Type

rated 5 of 5 on 10/24/2009 1:50:00 AM More reviews by diordoll

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

looove it. sooo creamy and smooth. its the same color as my skin and im nc15 :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/20/2009 8:35:00 PM More reviews by sparklythings

My favourite non-shimmery highlight color! so smooth and pigmented. I prefer this to vanilla eyeshadow.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/18/2009 6:50:00 PM More reviews by jennerss

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I love this shadow! I pair this with my mineralized "natural flare" quad. It just pulles those glittery shadows together. The highlight in that quad is good for some other looks. It is also a Matte2 which is the softest & smoothest shadow you'll ever touch.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/10/2009 9:48:00 PM More reviews by taurus66

My go to shade for a highlighter, all over lid color.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/9/2009 10:49:00 PM More reviews by niclyf

I finally caved and ordered this after seeing it recommended so many times on the makeup board. While I can't say this is my "go-to" highlighter because I typically prefer a little shimmer, this is definitely a shade I can see just about anyone finding a use for. This is a soft creamy off white/ivory shade, totally matte. This doesn't seem to have as much color payoff and pigmentation as my other matte2 shadows, but perhaps that's because it's light (I only have all the dark matte2's). This is a nice shade to highlight the browbone when I want to keep the overall look more subtle. Maybe I'll acquire more of a love for it with more use. But overall .. a solid shadow if you prefer mattes.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/5/2009 9:40:00 PM More reviews by ifbbprobp

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

One of my favorite highlight colors. The color is very neutral & light. It has a matte/buttery texture that I love. I like most of the matte2 eyeshadows anyway, but this is one of my favorite regardless of the texture. Will definitely repurchase each time I run out. I hope they don't ever decide to discontinue it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/3/2009 9:34:00 PM More reviews by Giannina

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

An great highlighter, matte finish

rated 5 of 5 on 8/31/2009 12:20:00 AM More reviews by wondrfull1

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This shadow is my favorite matte highlight. It's very versatile and goes well with my cool and warm toned shadows, since the color is almost identical to my natural skin tone (just slightly lighter). I love the Matte2 texture as well... It's so soft and creamy, blends really well and gives my eyes a polished look. As an added bonus, it doubles as a concealer when applied with a damp brush to a pimple or minor skin discoloration. Love this stuff!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/21/2009 7:56:00 PM More reviews by bvan117

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a great color! I use this almost everyday to either set my base on my eyes or as a highlight. I love the fact that its matte2. This is a color that will look good on every skin tone!! It is a definite must have and I would highly recommend this shade for everyone!!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/15/2009 10:46:00 AM More reviews by WVUjame

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I use Blanc Type every day as either an all-over color wash or to highlight my brow bone. I have hooded eyelids, so I prefer a matte highlight, and this does a great job. I also have Vanilla, but the Blanc Type just blends better. For reference, I'm NW 20.