MAC Matte2 - Blanc Type

4.7

Skin: Other, Fair, Cool

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

Blanc Type is a Matte2 finish which I really like.The matte2 finishes apply more easily than the normal matte eyeshadows.This shadow seems to be alot more creamier than the other eyeshadows in this group.It feels alot like whipped butter.When I swatched it at the counter I took a whole chunk of product with me!I have never had that happen to me and I use very little pressure when swatching.It feels just like a cream eyeshadow and I hate cream eyeshadows for more reason than one.If you have oily eyelids or don't like creamy feeling eyeshadows I would look elsewhere.

Super smooth cream color-- a must-have for me. This is the perfect highlight color when you used shimmer on the lids.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other

I use this eyeshadow almost every day. I use it with shroom on the lid with black liner for my everyday look or as a highlight when I do a smokey eye. I am very pale so it almost matches my skin tone exactly. It's such a smooth shadow, not chalky at all. This shadow is definitely a staple in my collection.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

I love the texture of this e/s. It's very creamy and smooth. It's a soft creamy ivory color kind of similar to Vanilla but w/o shimmer. I tried Vanilla but didn't like it because it was veryyyy dry and chalky and it had poor pigmentation. Blanc type shows much better and it's easy to apply. This is my favorite all over lid color along with vapour.

This is my favorite highlight and base color. I'm quite pale so this is almost the same color as my skin tone. Can't live without it.

I reach for this everyday, whether I'm highlighting my cheekbones for a subtle effect during the workday or highlighting my brow bone if I do a shimmery eye. One of the most versatile colors and worth the price. I'm a light/medium complexion depending on season with yellow undertones.

This is a little too white for my NC35-40 skin tone...I can see it working very well on those with lighter skin tones. The quality of the shadow is great though...very easy to blend. I just don't care for this chalky colour..

So, I guess you could say this boring, but it is my most used shade.. ever. i used to always use a white for my highlight under my brow but now i use this... and if i want a very soft shadow, i will put this on underneath and then bend it out.. And if i don't want to look like I'm wearing eyeshadow I put this on and it just covering any imperfections on my eye lids and absorbs the oil.

This shade is the same as my skin tone and i just love it, i think having a matt shadow that match's your skin tone should be a MUST in everybody's makeup bag!

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

I would describe this as a useful colour. It is great for a matte highlight and blending out harsh lines which is what I mainly use it for. I tried it on my lid but found it creased despite my too faced shadow insurance. It can be cakey but despite this, if applied and blended well I would recommend as a highlight/blending colour.

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

looove it. sooo creamy and smooth. its the same color as my skin and im nc15 :)

Top Rated MAC Products