MAC Matte2 - Blanc Type

4.7

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

I love the texture of this e/s. It's very creamy and smooth. It's a soft creamy ivory color kind of similar to Vanilla but w/o shimmer. I tried Vanilla but didn't like it because it was veryyyy dry and chalky and it had poor pigmentation. Blanc type shows much better and it's easy to apply. This is my favorite all over lid color along with vapour.

on 11/13/2009 5:51:00 PM

This is my favorite highlight and base color. I'm quite pale so this is almost the same color as my skin tone. Can't live without it.

on 11/5/2009 12:55:00 PM

I reach for this everyday, whether I'm highlighting my cheekbones for a subtle effect during the workday or highlighting my brow bone if I do a shimmery eye. One of the most versatile colors and worth the price. I'm a light/medium complexion depending on season with yellow undertones.

This is a little too white for my NC35-40 skin tone...I can see it working very well on those with lighter skin tones. The quality of the shadow is great though...very easy to blend. I just don't care for this chalky colour..

on 11/4/2009 11:10:00 PM

So, I guess you could say this boring, but it is my most used shade.. ever. i used to always use a white for my highlight under my brow but now i use this... and if i want a very soft shadow, i will put this on underneath and then bend it out.. And if i don't want to look like I'm wearing eyeshadow I put this on and it just covering any imperfections on my eye lids and absorbs the oil.

This shade is the same as my skin tone and i just love it, i think having a matt shadow that match's your skin tone should be a MUST in everybody's makeup bag!

on 11/1/2009 2:17:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

I would describe this as a useful colour. It is great for a matte highlight and blending out harsh lines which is what I mainly use it for. I tried it on my lid but found it creased despite my too faced shadow insurance. It can be cakey but despite this, if applied and blended well I would recommend as a highlight/blending colour.

on 10/24/2009 1:50:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

looove it. sooo creamy and smooth. its the same color as my skin and im nc15 :)

on 10/20/2009 8:35:00 PM

My favourite non-shimmery highlight color! so smooth and pigmented. I prefer this to vanilla eyeshadow.

on 10/18/2009 6:50:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I love this shadow! I pair this with my mineralized "natural flare" quad. It just pulles those glittery shadows together. The highlight in that quad is good for some other looks. It is also a Matte2 which is the softest & smoothest shadow you'll ever touch.

on 10/10/2009 9:48:00 PM

My go to shade for a highlighter, all over lid color.

Top Rated MAC Products