MAC Matte2 - Blanc Type

4.7

on 11/5/2009 12:55:00 PM

I reach for this everyday, whether I'm highlighting my cheekbones for a subtle effect during the workday or highlighting my brow bone if I do a shimmery eye. One of the most versatile colors and worth the price. I'm a light/medium complexion depending on season with yellow undertones.

This is a little too white for my NC35-40 skin tone...I can see it working very well on those with lighter skin tones. The quality of the shadow is great though...very easy to blend. I just don't care for this chalky colour..

on 11/4/2009 11:10:00 PM

So, I guess you could say this boring, but it is my most used shade.. ever. i used to always use a white for my highlight under my brow but now i use this... and if i want a very soft shadow, i will put this on underneath and then bend it out.. And if i don't want to look like I'm wearing eyeshadow I put this on and it just covering any imperfections on my eye lids and absorbs the oil.

This shade is the same as my skin tone and i just love it, i think having a matt shadow that match's your skin tone should be a MUST in everybody's makeup bag!

on 11/1/2009 2:17:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

I would describe this as a useful colour. It is great for a matte highlight and blending out harsh lines which is what I mainly use it for. I tried it on my lid but found it creased despite my too faced shadow insurance. It can be cakey but despite this, if applied and blended well I would recommend as a highlight/blending colour.

on 10/24/2009 1:50:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

looove it. sooo creamy and smooth. its the same color as my skin and im nc15 :)

on 10/20/2009 8:35:00 PM

My favourite non-shimmery highlight color! so smooth and pigmented. I prefer this to vanilla eyeshadow.

on 10/18/2009 6:50:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I love this shadow! I pair this with my mineralized "natural flare" quad. It just pulles those glittery shadows together. The highlight in that quad is good for some other looks. It is also a Matte2 which is the softest & smoothest shadow you'll ever touch.

on 10/10/2009 9:48:00 PM

My go to shade for a highlighter, all over lid color.

on 10/9/2009 10:49:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

I finally caved and ordered this after seeing it recommended so many times on the makeup board. While I can't say this is my "go-to" highlighter because I typically prefer a little shimmer, this is definitely a shade I can see just about anyone finding a use for. This is a soft creamy off white/ivory shade, totally matte. This doesn't seem to have as much color payoff and pigmentation as my other matte2 shadows, but perhaps that's because it's light (I only have all the dark matte2's). This is a nice shade to highlight the browbone when I want to keep the overall look more subtle. Maybe I'll acquire more of a love for it with more use. But overall .. a solid shadow if you prefer mattes.

on 10/5/2009 9:40:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

One of my favorite highlight colors. The color is very neutral & light. It has a matte/buttery texture that I love. I like most of the matte2 eyeshadows anyway, but this is one of my favorite regardless of the texture. Will definitely repurchase each time I run out. I hope they don't ever decide to discontinue it.