April 18, 2014 | 917 users online

Treatments - Lemon Juice

• Price: $

rated 3 of 5 on 6/18/2012 5:51:00 PM More reviews by buttercup0607

i decided to give this a go after reading the reviews here, i've been using it as a toner for the past 3 days, it helped control the oil on my t-zone but it also gave me little bumps around my mouth and cheeks, i probaby will continue to apply to my t-zone only

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/15/2012 5:59:00 AM More reviews by liviiflutelouu

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I used lemon juice on my face for a few weeks and saw a big difference in my acne scars..they faded quite a bit. The only reason I stopped using this was because I started using new skincare products for both day and night. I was worried about the lemon juice and the creams being used together since they both make you sensitive to the sun. Now that my skin has adjusted to my new regimen I am going to add lemon juice back in. Be careful not to use too much if you are just starting! Maybe dilute it with water because it will burn a little.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/15/2012 4:50:00 AM More reviews by vkun1297

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Update: It's been a week now, and my old acne scars have faded, and my skin is whiter, (i know this because when i put on my foundation, it matches my skintone better) and my little pimples are all gone! It's truly amazing, and i honestly wish i discovered this cheap and natural remedy sooner. If you have any acne or scarring, please do try it! My face is glowwwing! :)

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 6/6/2012 8:13:00 AM More reviews by quietkitten

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

I started using lemon juice a couple of weeks ago, and I am so pleased at how much it's improved my skin.
I cleanse my face as usual with a simple fash wash and hot water, but add a little lemon juice in there, and sometimes dab some around my face if I'm beginning to break out, (which the lemon helps with straight away).
It's great to use as a toner under foundation too. My T-zone is sometimes oily and I end up with a completely uneven cover-up when I get home from a long day. But when using lemon juice, my foundation stays in tact.
It's also completely made some problem whiteheads vanish and I had been trying to get rid of them for a long time!
So impressed with this cheap and simple remedy, and wish I'd used it sooner.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/6/2012 7:51:00 AM More reviews by lebachai

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

After reading all of the positive reviews, I decided to give this a try. I have very oily skin and a LOT of acne scars, especially the flat, dark pigmented kind. I've been using this nightly for about a month now, and I'm at the point where I'm beating myself up for paying $60 USD a bottle for the Murad lightening gel for so long. This stuff is far, far better and WAY cheaper! Yes, it stings when you put it on (and my skin is not at all sensitive) and you will have to get used to that. You have to keep the juice in the fridge. The results for me have not just been good, they've been amazing. My scars from my last breakout, which was just two weeks ago (no matter what I do, every zit I get scars) have already faded significantly. Guess I'm joining the "Love Lemon Juice!" club.

15 out of 15 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 5/31/2012 5:10:00 PM More reviews by amymua122

This does the job! But it stings my skin and makes it red for a while.

4 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 5/25/2012 11:26:00 AM More reviews by MrsAnnaLim3

Ok. So I've used this in the past b4..I heard about it somewhere random a coupla years back,and used it as a spot treatment for some huge pimple problems I was having. No joke,my redness abd the size of the pimples were about 90% reduced...OVERNIGHT.
I'm the first person to get annoyed at rave reviews on things,sometimes I feel a bit like it's just a bit emotional or over the top when I hear how "amazing" ppl find products..I'm not a huge sceptic or anything,just interested in the real facts.
So when I say this lemon juice jargon works...it WORKS! I actually tried it again this arvo,and rinsed it off a while later and moisturized. Only later on in the evening I kept wondering why th heck was my skin looking so nice!? I usually get down about my skin. It's not totally gross,but Id hate for anyone to see it on a bad day..I have a fair amount of redness and uneven skintone,and also some scarring on my forehead abd chin area. Well! My skintone is evened out soo much,and my red scars have faded into insignificance almost!! I almost feel a little vain when I look into a mirror at the mo,cox of how nice it's made my skin!! It actually has a "glow"!
My husband just recently got home(I'm here reading up on all the amazing LJ reviews still!) and I asked him if he noticed anything,and he said my skin is more clear and"lit from within"( what guy says that!? Ok. I have taught him well..)but he actually thought that I had foundation on!! So happy about refinding this!! It's seriously as good as everyone is saying hey.
Oh,also my skin feels smoother too,plus the even tone and faded scarring !

18 out of 21 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 5/24/2012 12:40:00 PM More reviews by Zuhay

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I am PROUD to admit to using this natural, inexpensive remedy. Individuals often spend as much as hundreds of dollars a month on dermatology treatments and creams for acne care. I admit to purchasing some of the more expensive acne treatments on the market myself. However, in the long run, the facts remain.... Lemon juice works as well if not BETTER than other acne treatments. Lemon juice dries up my acne quickly, helps lighten up my acne scars, improves my overall skin tone and leaves my skin feeling silky smooth. I swear by this remedy and will never again bother trying anything else for acne. It's simply not worth it.

10 out of 11 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 5/23/2012 10:17:00 PM More reviews by Stephlogan

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I've been using lemon juice as a toner and skin brightener for years and I still havent found anything that works better.

When you're in the shower and you've cleaned your face, step back from the water take a small palmful of sugar, add half that amount of lemon juice and scrub away. (Gently. Aso if you get some in your mouth, it just tastes like lemonade!). After you get out of the shower, take some lemon juice in your palm and put it on the same way you would apply moisturizer (avoiding eyes.)

You. Will. Glow. There's no other way to put it.

Whether it's used as a toner, scar-lightener, or in a scrub, lemon juice is so popular because it works for most of us. Give it a go!

20 out of 20 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 5/21/2012 7:33:00 PM More reviews by loveisthemostbeautifulson

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

Love lemon juice. I've been using it for hair lightening, acne fighting/fading, cleaning, and teeth whitening for years. Nothing compares <3