Philosophy the microdelivery exfoliating wash

4.1

Water (Aqua), Decyl Glucoside, Sodium Cocoyl Apple Amino Acids, Diatomaceous Earth, Acrylates/Steareth 20 Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Glycerin, Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate, Borago Officinalis Seed Oil, Tocotrienols, Panthenol, Sodium Magnesium Silicate, Tetrasodium EDTA, Sodium Hydroxide, Citric Acid, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I've been using this product for a week and my face looks insanely brighter, and fresher. I was skeptical at first because it doesn't feel like it's scrubbing a lot but I was wrong. It makes my face smooth and my make up goes on so much better. I will definitely repurchase.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

This was my first Philosophy purchase. I was going to purchase another cleanser - the Purity one - but the lower ratings and some of the comments here on MUA made me change my mind and purchase this exfoliating cleanser instead and I am very glad I did.

The grains in this cleanser are very fine and do a great job of getting your skin really clean and smooth but without any roughness or harshness, unlike some other scrubs. I really like this exfoliating cleanser and highly recommend it.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I really wanted to like this and looked forward to getting this in the mail from Sephora. Unfortunately it did not work for me. I did like the texture and it seemed to exfoliate, but after a few days of usage my skin was very dry, flaky and irritated. I had to return it :-/ I'm so bummed!!!

This is really expensive for a exfoliator! But I still love it, its gentle and rough at the same time, it has little bead things in it that work as a great exfoliator to wash away all the dead skin cells! I bought the huge bottle, but it didn't come with a pump, I hate that little top :( I'll be using this for a while & maybe when it runs out ill be on the search for one with a pump.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

I love both this gentle exfoliating wash and the Purity cleanser. I like to use Purity at night because it removes my makeup very well, and I like using this in the morning. The very tiny little beads really 'wake you up'. It is a very gentle scrub and sometimes I even use it both morning and night. I like the way it feels on my face. It has that slight scrubby texture that makes me think it's really exfoliating all the dry skin away. and yet, it is still gentle and refreshing. I'm not sure if it gets rid of my blackheads or anything, but I do like it a lot, and I feel like it really helps me clean my face. I also use this with the Clarisonic, and it works very well together. It is very pricey, and sometimes the cap does get a bit clogged, as others have mentioned, and you end up squirting a lot of it out. I will continue to use this and Purity, until I find something better and cheaper :)

This is not an effective cleanser nor is this an effective scrub. 2 in 1 products usually have so-so efficacy and this is no different. The concentration of scrub particles is very low but also they scratch very badly and are painful. I would not recommend this under any circumstance, get a proper cleanser and a proper scrub.

This cleanser has a gel like consistency whereas I prefer a cream like texture for facial cleansers. The positives: price is reasonable for what you get, if you need a subtle daily exfoliator it is gentle and have a light consistency. Negatives for me: I like cream cleansers so the texture was off, tiny beads so I felt like I needed to use a lot to really get a good scrub. All in all it was okay but I will continue my search for a great daily exfoliating cleanser.

Best exfoliating wash out there! I love this stuff! It's not too harsh & not too gentle, perfectly in between. It has made such a positive improvement in my skin :). My only complaint is the packaging for the standard size bottle. It sucks! It always gets clogged, and once you unclog it, it squirts product all over the place (what a waste!). My suggestion is to buy the jumbo siz that comes with a pump. Not only is it better packaging, it's also a better deal money wise. Love this stuff, def. worth trying!

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I love this Philosphy cleaner. Love it! I use it in the morning a few times a week because it is grainy/scrubby. Although you can use it every day and not scrub away your skin. I absolutely hated the Purity cleaner (made me break out badly) but finally Philosophy has come through for me with their Microdelivery Exfoliating Wash cleanser. I have read that the earth clay ingredient used in this product is really good for skin health.
I have become a fan of Philosophy all over again.
Philosophy.com has 20% sales from time to time so I like to buy their products when they go on sale. This wash is regular price of $25 for 8 oz.

This is the best facial exfoliator out there!! The granules are very small and do not irritate my skin. I use this everyday in the shower and it really helps keep my skin healthy. Exfoliating daily is a must for oily, acne-prone skin and this is one of the only products that makes that possible.