Maybelline Great Lash Mascara

2.1

Price: $

Price: $

Water, Beeswax, Glyeryl Sterarate, Triethanolamine, Propylene Glycol, Stearic Acid, Palmitic Acid, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Methylparaben, Quaternium-15, Simethicone, Quarternium-15, Butylparaben. May Contain: CI 77492, CI77499, 77491 / Iron Oxides CI77007 / Ultramarines, Mica, CI77891 / Titanium Dioxide, CI77510 / Ferric Ferrocyanide, CI75470 / Carmine, CI77288 / Chromium Oxide Greens, CI77289 / Chromium Hydroxide Green, CI77742 / Manganese Violet. CI77742.

on 7/2/2014 11:32:00 PM

For an Asian with no lashes, this mascara gives me zero length, and zero volume. But it's not like I can throw it away after just buying it, so this is what I did to make it work: 1) use a clean mascara wand( it doenst have to be big) The one I used is from the sample mascara I got from sephora's free beauty gift set. Don't use the wand that comes with the mascara,, it sucks like poooo. 2) take a gel liner and put it on your clean mascara wand. Gel liner usually has wax in them, which gives gives more length and helps to keep your lashes stay curled. 3) apply the gel liner on your lashes, than using the same wand, apply the actual mascara and BAM it looks so fab. And best of all? It's easy and actually keeps the curl stay in place. I can't use any other mascara for this technique becuz other mascaras contains more wax in them. I think having such a simple and cheap mascara allows people to use their imaginations to find different ways to use the mascara. Another method is to put corn starch on your lashes after applying the first coat( before it dries). Than you can apply the mascara again to cover the whiteness.

on 7/1/2014 12:26:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Nice packaging, but that's it. I actually made an account to tell everyone how I hated it!! Maybelline, please do your work next time!

on 6/27/2014 8:06:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Um...no thanks. I love natural looking, clump free mascara. This is not, nor has it ever been, one of those mascaras for me. Every year or so, I buy this because it's so popular, convinced it's going to work for me, but no. Every year, it goes into the trash can. I'm done.

I have the one with the pink rubber applicater and I like how it gets thinner at the end so its easier to apply to the inner lashes. I think it works pretty good but it does start to clump quickly.

on 6/24/2014 6:57:00 PM

Im honestly not sure what the hype is with this mascara. Smudged all over, did nothing for my lashes. I actually think they looked worse with it on. One lippie for good price. Thats the only pro I can think of.

on 6/20/2014 9:27:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Price and packaging is great.

However the product is horrible. Did absolutely NOTHING for my lashes - and my lashes are usually very easy to please.

Personally this was a waste of money, even if it's cheap.

One of the best of all time.. For the value it's my number one pick. My top favorites are DiorShow & Chanel Inimitible but this is up there because it's so amazing. Lasts forever, clump free smooth applicTion, does the jobs & has dark enough pigment to add tons of volume if you layer it. Great buy

on 5/30/2014 10:59:00 AM

This was my very first mascara and I loved it!!! I used it for like a year almost and it never gave out! I totally Love this product and would buy it again.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

This mascara is not that great. It's good enough if you already have long lashes naturally and you just want to colour them darker and get them a little thicker, but it does absolutely nothing for length or curl.

I personally found this mascara a bit too hard after drying, though it wasn't nearly as bad as the Maybelline Volume XXL waterproof. I have blond eyelashes naturally and this really did colour them darker, but it didn't do much for them otherwise. The brown shade in which this mascara comes is really lovely though.

No, I guess Maybelline mascara's are just not for me.

on 5/26/2014 4:45:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I already have visible lashes, so with that pretense, this straightened out my already there lashes and made things worse. I was better off just not adding anything to them! So if you're someone with no visible lashes, I can't imagine what it would NOT do for you! D: