September 2, 2014 | 1905 users online

Fragrances - Chanel - Chance Eau Fraiche

rated 5 of 5 on 12/10/2008 3:40:00 PM More reviews by NailPolishAddict9

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

I love this perfume! I received it as a gift and I wear it almost everyday now. It's become my favorite perfume. It's a powerful scent without being too harsh. I've gotten many compliments on it. When I run out, I'm going to shell out the money and buy a bottle myself.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/4/2008 1:44:00 AM More reviews by luvsbrdeddragns

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Other, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I use to wear the original Chance when it first came out. Until I found out it contributes to my migraines. Plus, it's a little heavier than what I usually like. After reading reviews on here, I now can smell the lime that everyone refers to. I actually love it. Very clean and fresh. I'm sure I'll buy it again.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/18/2008 1:32:00 PM More reviews by CharismaSL

I love all of Chanel's perfumes and have all of them. I can't say this is my fav since all of Chanel's perfumes are my favorites. It's just dependent on my mood of the day. This is a more uplifting, fresh, sporty, and happy kind of fragrance. Chanel perfumes are my HG fragrances. I'm docking 1 lippie because it has no staying power whatsoever!! What a disappointment! Will repurchase if the price of this does not exceed it's current amount of Cdn $60 (before taxes). If it goes higher, then I can't justify the monies spent on it due to the lacking staying power. EDIT: I ended up returning it because I got fed up carrying the perfume with me in my purse. If Chanel made an Eau de Parfum version of this, then I will definitely buy it again. I'll pass on this for now which seems to me more like a 'body mist' than anything.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/10/2008 1:27:00 PM More reviews by badhero

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Very fresh, yet manages to "warm up" a little throughout the day. I paid $80 for the 3.4 oz. bottle at Macy's, a definite splurge for me.
By the end of the day it becomes quite sexy and makes me want to put on a cuddly sweater and watch 80's movies with my husband. No bad notes for me, and I have touble with scents going "musky".Ladies who prefer headier scents might not love this, but if you prefer fresh, non-foody scents that last and transform throughout the day, try this!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/22/2008 12:22:00 PM More reviews by rishrish22

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Ok, the first time I smelt this, it was given to me by my bf as a those mini samples... sprayed it a few times and savoured it because it's like a the fresh smell of those nice breezy summer nights. When I went to Myer and other department stores and found out it was like $160 for a 100ml (3.4oz), I was like "Um... no"... found it on Ebay for $73 inc (P&H) and my final thought - I LOVE THIS FRAGRANCE. It's fresh, sweet and makes you feel... good. The lime, citrus notes give it the oomph and zest to any outfit and any occasion. It's a reminder of summer which I guess we all love to come back to... I HIGHLY RECOMMEND.... BUT... make sure it's the EDT as the Parfum version to me is a bit too strong - it's as if they've put some musky notes into it... i recommend Chanel Chance eau Fraiche EDT.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/15/2008 2:27:00 PM More reviews by Dragonfly1969

I have this one & really like it. I use it as an everyday scent during the summer.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/6/2008 7:06:00 PM More reviews by celtic_chick

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

It's LIME! Yay! I'm so tired of fresh scents that are drenched in lemon! The lime makes it sparkle and gives it a sophistication when paired with the woodsy notes. The first time I smelled this was on a scent strip on a magazine and I fell in love, and I have no idea why I waited so long to buy it! It's very much a spring/summer scent, or one to wear on cool, rainy days for a spark of sunshine.:)
I think the aftershave quality has to do with chemistry, for it doesn't work that way at all on me.
Notes: citrus, water hyacinth, jasmine absolute, amber, patchouli, fresh vetiver.
EDIT: while I love the scent, there is kind of a funky note that comes out in the dry down that I can't quite pinpoint. Unfortunately it bothers me, not enough to wear I won't wear the scent, but enough to where I won't purchase again.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/3/2008 7:28:00 PM More reviews by candra

It's a nice fragrance but i'm not overwhelmed by it. On me I prefer the original (the edt). I find it a little bit too sharp for my taste.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/3/2008 8:47:00 AM More reviews by debbieaikens

WOW. The first time I smelled this, I thought..OK, more of a summery scent, I'll pass. Then I smelled it again closer to summer and thought, OK, I'll give it a shot. Well, I have never had so many compliments on a perfume as I have on this. I've had at least half a dozen different people express how much they like this scent on me. It's a very fresh scent, I wouldn't call it masculine, more fresh and clean. It's not flowery or sweet like a lot of scents can be. It is also not overpowering. You can put several sprays of this on in different areas and you won't smell like a perfume factory which is important. I would definately purchase again, it's a great summer scent!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/30/2008 1:01:00 PM More reviews by ninadelsol

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Red, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Great scent. I constantly turn to it. If you like a citrusy, fresh scent that has a darker mysterious tone, this would be your holy grail. Is this my favorite? No. It is missing a lighter note. But everybody that smells it on m, love it, so I'm keeping it. :)