January 31, 2015 | 1354 users online

Fragrances - Chanel - Chance Eau Fraiche

rated 5 of 5 on 2/9/2009 7:26:00 PM More reviews by trincess

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I've got this yesterday, exactly what I was looking for. I was actually about to get Chanel Chance, then I tried this, knew exactly that was it. Not as powerful as the original Chance, but fresher and more suitable for the day use. Loved it.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/9/2009 7:21:00 PM More reviews by rjustice2

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love this scent. It's nice and clean and very sexy. It only takes a little and it lasts on my skin all day. I always get compliments when I wear it. I'm on my way to buy another bottle right now.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/7/2009 5:00:00 PM More reviews by tessture

A watery citrus floral. Nice but not special. It seems very same-y to the department store types on me. It gets a resounding 'eh' vote.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/31/2008 2:04:00 AM More reviews by sfeng

There was a time when this was limited edition - I am so very glad that Chanel made this a permanent scent. I wear this very often. It has a very distinct scent and is fun and vibrant - perfect for just every day use. It doesn't stay as well as Coco Mademoiselle, but it is still a great perfume. I've gotten a lot of compliments when I wear it, so the smell is definitely attention drawing. It tones down throughout the day and settles in this nice fruity floral scent. My scarves hold residual Chance and they make my closet smell lovely. :)

rated 5 of 5 on 12/10/2008 3:40:00 PM More reviews by NailPolishAddict9

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

I love this perfume! I received it as a gift and I wear it almost everyday now. It's become my favorite perfume. It's a powerful scent without being too harsh. I've gotten many compliments on it. When I run out, I'm going to shell out the money and buy a bottle myself.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/4/2008 1:44:00 AM More reviews by luvsbrdeddragns

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Other, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I use to wear the original Chance when it first came out. Until I found out it contributes to my migraines. Plus, it's a little heavier than what I usually like. After reading reviews on here, I now can smell the lime that everyone refers to. I actually love it. Very clean and fresh. I'm sure I'll buy it again.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/18/2008 1:32:00 PM More reviews by CharismaSL

I love all of Chanel's perfumes and have all of them. I can't say this is my fav since all of Chanel's perfumes are my favorites. It's just dependent on my mood of the day. This is a more uplifting, fresh, sporty, and happy kind of fragrance. Chanel perfumes are my HG fragrances. I'm docking 1 lippie because it has no staying power whatsoever!! What a disappointment! Will repurchase if the price of this does not exceed it's current amount of Cdn $60 (before taxes). If it goes higher, then I can't justify the monies spent on it due to the lacking staying power. EDIT: I ended up returning it because I got fed up carrying the perfume with me in my purse. If Chanel made an Eau de Parfum version of this, then I will definitely buy it again. I'll pass on this for now which seems to me more like a 'body mist' than anything.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/10/2008 1:27:00 PM More reviews by badhero

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Very fresh, yet manages to "warm up" a little throughout the day. I paid $80 for the 3.4 oz. bottle at Macy's, a definite splurge for me.
By the end of the day it becomes quite sexy and makes me want to put on a cuddly sweater and watch 80's movies with my husband. No bad notes for me, and I have touble with scents going "musky".Ladies who prefer headier scents might not love this, but if you prefer fresh, non-foody scents that last and transform throughout the day, try this!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/22/2008 12:22:00 PM More reviews by rishrish22

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Ok, the first time I smelt this, it was given to me by my bf as a those mini samples... sprayed it a few times and savoured it because it's like a the fresh smell of those nice breezy summer nights. When I went to Myer and other department stores and found out it was like $160 for a 100ml (3.4oz), I was like "Um... no"... found it on Ebay for $73 inc (P&H) and my final thought - I LOVE THIS FRAGRANCE. It's fresh, sweet and makes you feel... good. The lime, citrus notes give it the oomph and zest to any outfit and any occasion. It's a reminder of summer which I guess we all love to come back to... I HIGHLY RECOMMEND.... BUT... make sure it's the EDT as the Parfum version to me is a bit too strong - it's as if they've put some musky notes into it... i recommend Chanel Chance eau Fraiche EDT.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/15/2008 2:27:00 PM More reviews by Dragonfly1969

I have this one & really like it. I use it as an everyday scent during the summer.