Everyday Minerals New Flat Top Brush

4.6

Not tested on animals

Synthetic

on 10/16/2009 4:32:00 AM

Who want to stock up on this? I do and I do. I hope they never change anything about it. Just the perfect brush for powder...any powder! I love it so much I got upset when some friends of mine said the brush looked ugly; that I bought it for them as present...now they shut their mouth about the brush not being prety.! ;))

on 10/14/2009 11:40:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I absolutely love this brush! It's sooo soft and it applies my mineral foundation fantasticly! I think I will stock up on these!

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

IN LOVE WITH THE BRUSH. PERIOD!

on 10/5/2009 2:49:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

I adore this brush. I wasn't expecting such excellent quality for the bargain price of $10. I decided to give this a go as I didn't have any brushes for mmu. The 187 is good but I wanted a brush that would apply a more intensive finish. This really does the job. With short, densely packed synthetic bristles, I initially found this a challenge to use as it felt like I was just rubbing the product all off in one spot, but with a bit of practice I got the hang of it. This is the best brush I've used for creating a flawless yet sheer coverage of powder. I haven't tried it with liquid foundation but I'd love to give it a go. I've recently started giving the bristles a quick spray of Fix + before swirling in the powder and it creates a lovely finish. And I love the cute wooden handle. It's the perfect length, not too short to hold comfortably in your hand. I would definitely repurchase. At this price a back-up is worth getting.

on 10/5/2009 1:56:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

I love this brush! I replaced my bare minerals kabuki with this one, and it's really perfect for foundation application. It get the makeup really even, and the flat top allows you to get into crevices very well.

$12 very very well spent.

on 10/1/2009 12:57:00 PM

Very happy with these brushes. I bought two.

on 9/11/2009 5:21:00 PM

This is acctually the brush I use everyday for foundation, all over face concealer, radiances and mineral veil. It gives great coverage, is amazingly soft and seems to give everything just the perfect polished finish. It's also super cheap and EDM is a great company to buy from.

on 9/8/2009 4:06:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

One of the softest brushes I have ever used!
The EDM Flat Top is dense, but picks up and deposits a perfect amount of product for my preferred medium coverage look. I could not imagine using another brush for my mineral makeup application.

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

EDM Flat Top Brush=LOVE! I swear for the quality of this brush, you would think that this brush is around $20-30! I use it to apply my MMU and studio fix powder and the application is so smooth. WAYYY better then a kabuki brush. You definitely won't regret this purchase!

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

This brush is AMAZING it's the softest brush EVER !!!! and YOu can't beat the Price this is a must have !

I have been using mine daily for months and still in perfect condition !

Top Rated Everyday Minerals Products