November 27, 2014 | 1479 users online

Lip Treatments - Burt's Bees - Replenishing Lip Balm with Pomegranate Oil

rated 5 of 5 on 3/16/2012 2:06:00 AM More reviews by DyingMessenger

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

My favorite lip balm from Burt's Bees!
It is very hydrating and smells/tastes great!
It has a slight berry coloration to it as well.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/12/2012 7:01:00 PM More reviews by Liane86

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This dries out my lips.. :(

rated 3 of 5 on 3/12/2012 12:27:00 PM More reviews by Ogre

I have a dark-pigmented lips as if I am a heavy smoker, just after few days of application, this lipbalm did work!! my lips look brighter and slightly showing its blushing red radiant. My lips look healthier and softer.

During winter my lips also get very dry so fast. I had to apply my other lipbalms over and over again (succesfully finished 1 and half lipbalm in just one winter!!).. but this burtbee`s lipbalm works wonder.. it does feels a bit waxy and gives a rather thick layer feeling on my lips but i guess thats why i dont need to re-apply it over and over, unless if i eat or drink alot.

The only thing is it has a strong smell and taste in your mouth and when you eat or drink, you can taste it even worse.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/2/2012 3:45:00 AM More reviews by clarabeau

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I can't even front, I am completely insane for this lip balm! I feel like I can't live without it. It's serious the best I've ever tried. I've been through, like, 12 tubes of this stuff, if not more! Most other chapsticks give me a weird taste in my mouth or are waxy, or don't moisturize well enough... but this is extremely moisturizing, has no taste to me, and I happen to love the smell. I know some people don't, but I find it fruity and refreshing, not bothersome at all. And I'm kind of sensitive to scent usually, but I've never found this unpleasant. And it has the slightest tint, barely perceptible on my pigmented lips, but it's just enough to brighten up my face without looking like I'm wearing anything. And if I wear it to bed, I wake up the next morning with smooth, soft lips. I buy this in bulk for a reason! :)

rated 1 of 5 on 2/17/2012 4:55:00 PM More reviews by alldaygirl

Just smells & tastes gross. Not a fan at all.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/17/2012 4:53:00 PM More reviews by MissMischeviousMakeup

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I liked this product. Especially since Pomegranate is my favorite fruit. The smell is very herb-scented. When you apply it to your lips, it shows off no color. It's basically just a very replenishing, moisturizing lip balm. However, it wears off after half an hour.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/17/2012 12:19:00 PM More reviews by jennadev74

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I found this lip balm awful, the smell alone was putrid, like a plastic smell. When I put on the smell was so bad I wiped off and will never use again. The pomegranate oil just does nothing for me lol

rated 4 of 5 on 1/30/2012 7:54:00 AM More reviews by YCH

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I really like this, I have quite pigmented lips and this is enough to brighten them up and look like I'm wearing lippie, but also keep them moisturised at the same time. Favourite balm by far.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/30/2012 4:55:00 AM More reviews by VoR

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Grey, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I quite liked this, sadly it didn't like me at all and after a few days use I broke out in little spots all around my mouth and had to stop using it. I guess I'm allergic to Pomegranate Oil or one of the other ingredients. That said I didn't find it especially moisturizing so not a great loss.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/30/2012 4:18:00 AM More reviews by coquetries

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

My new favorite click stick for lip care! It goes on smooth, feels good, and doesn't contain ingredients that I dislike on my lips, such as camphor or menthol. It's one of the few in the BB line that has that tint, though the tint is so faint that it looks completely clear when I try to swatch it on my arm. 5 stars.