RevitaLash

4.2

Ingredients: Water, Sodium Chloride, Panthenol, Citric Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin, Disodium Phosphate, (Z)-7-[(1R,2R,3R,5S)-3,5-Dihydroxy-2-(R,E)-3-hydroxy-4(3-trifluoromethyl)phenoxy)but-1-enyl)cyclopentyl]-5-N-ethylheptenamide, Celluose Gum

on 3/29/2008 1:37:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I barely had eyelashes...and then I found Revitalash. This product is awesome!! It was hard to wait but after faithfully applying after 6 weeks**BAM** my longer lashes appeared. I have continued to use and after month 3 they have grown more. I love this product and it's worth the $$$. Actually, a tube should last you about 7 or 8 months- if you think of it that way then it may help justify the purchase. I must warn you to be very careful applying near the eye area. I got the Revitlash in my eye and I felt immediate burning that didn't sustain for 15 min. Other than that, product is safe and works wonders.

I know somebody suffering from cancer that used the Revitalash following radiation and they fell in love with Revitalash due to the results of Revitalash.

It's way too soon for me to be writing... but I'm going to anyways. It's only been 3 days. I obviously cannot comment on any growth but I have to say, like the previous reviewer, my lashes too are falling out! Yesterday, THREE fell out and my lashes very rarely fall out (maybe 1 a week). I'm still going to stick with it... but I'm hoping this will stop pronto! Will update in a couple weeks.

UPDATE: Weird, as soon as I started complaining, my lashes stopped falling out. A couple days after I wrote the review, my lashes stopped falling out... I still lose one or two, but in a whole week. It's been almost three weeks and my lashes are more conditioned. I can't say alot about the length although it seems as though my lashes look better with mascara on. Anyways, I will once again update in a month.

UPDATE: Okay, so it's been well over a month - in fact, it's been almost four months since I've started using this product. Like someone had mentioned before, PATIENCE IS KEY. After all this time, I can say my lashes have definitely grown. I notice it especially when I wear mascara. That's when I really see a big difference. However, considering it's price, the lack of FDA approval, and the fact that you must continue using it to keep up the results... I don't know if it's quite worth it in the end. Nonetheless, I will bump my rating up to a 4 for the noticeable growth I've experienced.

on 3/25/2008 4:57:00 PM

Been using it every night for 4 weeks now,my lashes seems longer but I noticed I'm losing more lashes.Ecckk!

on 3/24/2008 8:43:00 PM

I have the *reformulated* version of Revitalash and have never used the original version. I'm Asian and have medium-length, straight lashes that are on the sparse side. I used this product for a little over two weeks and started getting a little more length- nothing that anyone else would notice, but I was measuring :) So it seemed to be on track to giving good results, but about a week into using it, I started noticing that I was losing a few eyelashes every day- they'd fall out when I touched my lashes. I thought maybe it was just a coincidence, but this continued for more than a week, with both baby lashes and longer ones falling out at a rate that they hadn't before I started using Revitalash. I now have two little spots along my lower lash line that aren't completely bald, but are very sparse, populated with just one or two tiny lashes. I don't put my eyelashes through much- I very rarely use mascara or an eyelash curler, and I wear a little eyeliner perhaps once a week, so I don't exert much stress on my lashes or rub at them to remove makeup. I stopped using Revitalash about a week ago (after I read some reviews her about people who lost a *lot* of lashes after using Revitalash), and I haven't noticed any lashes falling out since. I wonder if the fallout is a side effect of the new formula? In any case, yes, I did experience some lengthening of the lashes, but my lashes are already sparse enough that I can't afford to sacrifice any of them to make the remaining ones longer! Now that the fallout has stopped, I'm tempted to try it again for a few more days, but if I start losing lashes again, I'm going to have to shelve this product for good before my eyelids start to look weird.

on 3/22/2008 11:08:00 PM

Revitalash is a good product, I see results in 2-3 months. Not the best because make my eyes turn red and my skin turn dry. Now I use Enormous Lash and its better than Revitalash. I recommended Enormous Lash from Intuit Beauty.

on 3/21/2008 1:11:00 PM

I have been using RevitaLash for 4 weeks now and have not really noticed any difference yet. I had upper and lower cosmetic eye surgery along with a face lift 7 years ago and since then I don't have to use an
eyelash curler, they curl up by themselves. I have decent length now but would like them thicker and a bit longer. The owner of the salon where I bought RevitaLash has been using it for 7 months and looks like she is wearing false eyelashes, that sold me. I will keep you updated.
Update:
I am at 7 weeks now and I can't believe how long my lashes are
getting. I am very happy with they way they look with Mascara on
and am looking forward to the next few weeks to see how much they
will thicken up. I have had no fall out so far. I ordered a tube for my mother who has no lashes so we shall see how she does.
Update: 5-5-08
I am going on 11 weeks now and I am amazed at how long my lashes are. I have had to trim a few of them twice because they were just way too long. It takes a few weeks for them to start growing but once they do look out. My husband says he hopes they don't get any longer, if they do I will just trim them. I will use this forever.
Update 6-4-08
The ladies at the makeup counter at Macy's did not believe that I was not wearing false eyelashes last week. Today at work one of the men told me I have the most amazingly long eyelashes. They look fabulous. Putting on mascara is so much fun. Actually I don't even need mascara during the day any long they are so long and thick and black. I got my mom some for her birthday, she is 79 and for the first time in years she has eyelashes growing. This will be my last entry as I am thrilled with this product and will use it forever. Well worth the $75.00 or so bucks you can pay on line. I actually paid $150.00 for my tube but will not pay that again. You can get it cheaper on ebay.

on 3/13/2008 4:20:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Wow. I had been using Jan Marini's Age Intervention Eyelash for a whole year with limited success, then I bought the original (non-reformulated) RevitaLash on ebay. I swear I noticed a difference after two days. I can only imagine how my lashes are going to look after two months! I did get the purplish line but it's easily covered and not that big a deal, and an added bonus is that it stings a whole lot less than the JM. Success! I'd hoard but I'm broke. :(

on 3/11/2008 12:57:00 PM

Ok, so I've been using this product for a good 2 months now. My lashes look really long when I apply mascara, but without it, it just looks normal...nothing to really talk about. However, I did have short straight asian lashes to begin with, so overall I am happy with this product!

on 3/10/2008 11:35:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

So I going to start out with a positive note since I read so many on MUA. I got this and have been using this for about a week. I have normal not full- not sparse lashes and I 'm looking for a little more volume. I use a thin layer at night before I go to bed on a make-up free face. I have noticed a slight stinging sensation for a moment or so after I apply the product but goes away. I had LASIK a year ago and was afraid it might irritate my eye's but it hasn't. I will right an update in a few months and let you all know what happens.

Definitely expensive, nice packaging, not sure yet if I will repurchase.

UPDATE: I've been using this since February 26th and have noticed an improvement in the thickness and length of my upper lashes. I didn't want to use this on the bottom lashes because mine are already long enough. I'll do a follow up at the end of the 3 month time frame.

UPDATE #2: It's been two months and I have noticed a difference in length, but not volume. I am happy with the results so far, but would probably not buy this again as it is so expensive. Will update after full 3 month trial period.

on 3/1/2008 4:27:00 AM

Here's the deal. This product works. My lashes were average length and semi-full before I used revitalash. After they were much longer yet sparse and seemed coarse and woud fall out easily, very brittle. I love the way my lashes look with make up on but I am going to try other lash conditioners that leave my lashes soft and fuller. Another side note make sure to use a minimal amount to avoid red irritated eyes in the morning.