4.2

Ingredients: Water, Sodium Chloride, Panthenol, Citric Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin, Disodium Phosphate, (Z)-7-[(1R,2R,3R,5S)-3,5-Dihydroxy-2-(R,E)-3-hydroxy-4(3-trifluoromethyl)phenoxy)but-1-enyl)cyclopentyl]-5-N-ethylheptenamide, Celluose Gum

on 3/24/2008 8:43:00 PM

I have the *reformulated* version of Revitalash and have never used the original version. I'm Asian and have medium-length, straight lashes that are on the sparse side. I used this product for a little over two weeks and started getting a little more length- nothing that anyone else would notice, but I was measuring :) So it seemed to be on track to giving good results, but about a week into using it, I started noticing that I was losing a few eyelashes every day- they'd fall out when I touched my lashes. I thought maybe it was just a coincidence, but this continued for more than a week, with both baby lashes and longer ones falling out at a rate that they hadn't before I started using Revitalash. I now have two little spots along my lower lash line that aren't completely bald, but are very sparse, populated with just one or two tiny lashes. I don't put my eyelashes through much- I very rarely use mascara or an eyelash curler, and I wear a little eyeliner perhaps once a week, so I don't exert much stress on my lashes or rub at them to remove makeup. I stopped using Revitalash about a week ago (after I read some reviews her about people who lost a *lot* of lashes after using Revitalash), and I haven't noticed any lashes falling out since. I wonder if the fallout is a side effect of the new formula? In any case, yes, I did experience some lengthening of the lashes, but my lashes are already sparse enough that I can't afford to sacrifice any of them to make the remaining ones longer! Now that the fallout has stopped, I'm tempted to try it again for a few more days, but if I start losing lashes again, I'm going to have to shelve this product for good before my eyelids start to look weird.

on 3/22/2008 11:08:00 PM

Revitalash is a good product, I see results in 2-3 months. Not the best because make my eyes turn red and my skin turn dry. Now I use Enormous Lash and its better than Revitalash. I recommended Enormous Lash from Intuit Beauty.

on 3/21/2008 1:11:00 PM

I have been using RevitaLash for 4 weeks now and have not really noticed any difference yet. I had upper and lower cosmetic eye surgery along with a face lift 7 years ago and since then I don't have to use an
eyelash curler, they curl up by themselves. I have decent length now but would like them thicker and a bit longer. The owner of the salon where I bought RevitaLash has been using it for 7 months and looks like she is wearing false eyelashes, that sold me. I will keep you updated.
Update:
I am at 7 weeks now and I can't believe how long my lashes are
getting. I am very happy with they way they look with Mascara on
and am looking forward to the next few weeks to see how much they
will thicken up. I have had no fall out so far. I ordered a tube for my mother who has no lashes so we shall see how she does.
Update: 5-5-08
I am going on 11 weeks now and I am amazed at how long my lashes are. I have had to trim a few of them twice because they were just way too long. It takes a few weeks for them to start growing but once they do look out. My husband says he hopes they don't get any longer, if they do I will just trim them. I will use this forever.
Update 6-4-08
The ladies at the makeup counter at Macy's did not believe that I was not wearing false eyelashes last week. Today at work one of the men told me I have the most amazingly long eyelashes. They look fabulous. Putting on mascara is so much fun. Actually I don't even need mascara during the day any long they are so long and thick and black. I got my mom some for her birthday, she is 79 and for the first time in years she has eyelashes growing. This will be my last entry as I am thrilled with this product and will use it forever. Well worth the $75.00 or so bucks you can pay on line. I actually paid $150.00 for my tube but will not pay that again. You can get it cheaper on ebay.

on 3/13/2008 4:20:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Wow. I had been using Jan Marini's Age Intervention Eyelash for a whole year with limited success, then I bought the original (non-reformulated) RevitaLash on ebay. I swear I noticed a difference after two days. I can only imagine how my lashes are going to look after two months! I did get the purplish line but it's easily covered and not that big a deal, and an added bonus is that it stings a whole lot less than the JM. Success! I'd hoard but I'm broke. :(

on 3/11/2008 12:57:00 PM

Ok, so I've been using this product for a good 2 months now. My lashes look really long when I apply mascara, but without it, it just looks normal...nothing to really talk about. However, I did have short straight asian lashes to begin with, so overall I am happy with this product!

on 3/10/2008 11:35:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

So I going to start out with a positive note since I read so many on MUA. I got this and have been using this for about a week. I have normal not full- not sparse lashes and I 'm looking for a little more volume. I use a thin layer at night before I go to bed on a make-up free face. I have noticed a slight stinging sensation for a moment or so after I apply the product but goes away. I had LASIK a year ago and was afraid it might irritate my eye's but it hasn't. I will right an update in a few months and let you all know what happens.

Definitely expensive, nice packaging, not sure yet if I will repurchase.

UPDATE: I've been using this since February 26th and have noticed an improvement in the thickness and length of my upper lashes. I didn't want to use this on the bottom lashes because mine are already long enough. I'll do a follow up at the end of the 3 month time frame.

UPDATE #2: It's been two months and I have noticed a difference in length, but not volume. I am happy with the results so far, but would probably not buy this again as it is so expensive. Will update after full 3 month trial period.

on 3/1/2008 4:27:00 AM

Here's the deal. This product works. My lashes were average length and semi-full before I used revitalash. After they were much longer yet sparse and seemed coarse and woud fall out easily, very brittle. I love the way my lashes look with make up on but I am going to try other lash conditioners that leave my lashes soft and fuller. Another side note make sure to use a minimal amount to avoid red irritated eyes in the morning.

OMG!!! I've only been using this product for about a week, but I swear that I can see a difference. My eyelashes are actually longer!!! I can really see it on my bottom lashes. Both top and bottom are longer, but I don't yet see the fullness. I'm so excited!!!! I have Asian lashes, but they're actually pretty long to begin with - I bought this product in hopes that it would create more volume, but I'm seriously already thrilled with results!! I'm going to try this in conjunction with Talika to see if I will get even better results and will update!!

UPDATE 2/28/08
It's now two weeks since I've started using the product and I started using Talika as well about a week ago. ABSOLUTELY AMAZING. I've never had lashes like this - and I've only been using it for 2 weeks!! I can actually see new rows of lashes forming both on top and bottom!!! I'm using the original formula, but I know they discontinued it, I'm going to try to stock up on ebay - there's no way I can go without this product now.

UPDATE 3/18/08
OK, have been using Revitalash and Talika for about a month now and I have nothing but good things to say about it. For the first time in my life, I can actually put mascara on my bottom lashes w/out looking ridiculous. Before I couldn't, because frankly, I had nothing to put it on! I am just so thrilled with the results so far - my lashes are full, long and extremely healthy! I will use every night for my first tube and then I will go down to every third night for my future tubes - I want to make my tubes last as long as possible.

on 2/20/2008 3:02:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

This stuff is really good! My eyelashes were short and nothing to write home about. So I asked for this for Christmas and got it. It really does work, but it takes a long time to see results. I started using it around Jan. 1st. It's not Feb. 20 and I'm starting to see amazing results...I did start seeing results a couple of weeks ago, but am now at the point where I'm having to trim a few crazy long ones. I did notice a little thickness but mostly length. I wish it wasn't so crazy expensive, but I will buy it again.

on 2/19/2008 10:52:00 AM

This stuff works girls. It takes a LONG time to see the results, but if you stick with it for like 2-3 months, you will definetly notice the difference. Your eyelashes will be thicker and you will even start growing new ones. One thing I personally noticed was that my eyelashes started to curl by themselves. The only thing I dislike about this product is the price!! I dont know if its worth spending around $100 every time i decide to buy this. My advice is to try it- you might just fall in love with it.

Popular Lash Treatments