RevitaLash

4.2

Ingredients: Water, Sodium Chloride, Panthenol, Citric Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin, Disodium Phosphate, (Z)-7-[(1R,2R,3R,5S)-3,5-Dihydroxy-2-(R,E)-3-hydroxy-4(3-trifluoromethyl)phenoxy)but-1-enyl)cyclopentyl]-5-N-ethylheptenamide, Celluose Gum

I'm a breast cancer survivor and after my lashes fell out from chemo, they came back really nice! Long, thick, I was loving it. Then they started falling out again (this is common for chemo). I still had lashes but they were really crappy looking--sparse and short. So I thought I'd try this and see if it helped. I've been using it for about 3 weeks. So far I don't see a big difference in length but they are WAY thicker! They are really lush and great now! I didn't have any of the loss of lashes as some other reviewers did in the beginning either. I'm hoping for a little more length but even if they stay the way they are now I am very satisfied. Like everyone else, I wish it wasn't so expensive...

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

This product works; at least for me. I had no burning, stinging or other negative side effects when I applied it. My lashes grew noticeably longer. In fact, I wear glasses and had to wear them a little lower on my nose because my lashes brush against the lenses. In honesty, though, they did not seem thicker at all.

However, at $80 a pop (I bought mine on eBay), unless you are incredibly self conscious about your short lashes, I don't think the results are worth the price. You must continue using the product as long as you want long lashes, which means spending $80 - $150 every 2 months.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hi, I was wondering in order if this product to show results. Do you have to constantly use it? For example, after I used it after 2 bottles, would my lashes go back to the way they were pre RevitaLash? Thanks!

Hereís what Iíll say about Revitalash. Iíve been using this product for about 8 weeks now. For those who already have long lashes, this will only do you good in areas where itís not as long. I feel like this product brings your shorter lashes up to speed with your longest lashes, nothing more. However, I donít think it enhances my already long lashes, nor does it make it any fuller. It does sting when applied. I did notice during the first couple of weeks of use, my hair was sparsing, but it seemed to be the initial phase of it. Altogether, this isnít worth another purchase since the payoff is only marginal for those with decent lashes. For those without long lashes, I think this might work..but again, I donít think itíll make it fuller.

I've been using this for a couple of months and I can definitely see an improvement in my lashes. I'm not sure if they're thicker (which I'd hoped for), but they are longer which is great. Expensive though!

Just a thought on the fact that people are saying more lashes are falling out. I noticed this in the first week too, but kept using it. I wonder if it shows that the product is working? If lashes are like the rest of the hair on your body then the old hair falls out when the new one is pushing up behind it - if this product works, then it makes sense that the natural cycle of the hair follicle is speeded up - and therefore you would notice more lashes falling out per week than normal... and this would account for gaps in eyelashes with just the new stubby hair coming through. I found after a few of weeks it wasn't an issue.

I would buy again.

This is an incredible product. I don't use it every day, since it is a medication used for glaucoma and make the pressure in a normal eye too low, upping risk for detached retina. Scary stuff. HOWEVER - the results are undeniable. I've been using it for probably 3 months now and my lashes are ridiculously long. Like hit-my-eyeglasses, touch-my-eyebrows long. Not only do I not lose too many lashes, I lose NONE. The usual grow-shed cycle (which used to bug me - just when my lashes were looking really good, they would shed a bit and start growing again; normal) seems to be interrupted. I only use on top lash line. I'm not sure which "version" I'm using (sorry), perhaps the original. Amazing stuff. (Combined with Mirinesse mascara, very dramatic.)

*Update: Ive been using for 2 weeks now - I havent noticed any change in length and thickness yet but I think its too early to tell. On the upside- Ive had very few lashes lost and nothing very significant. On the downside, my eyes do feel a bit irritated in the morning sometimes, it not major (some redness), but after several more weeks I might decide to switch to the enormous lash brand which i hear does not irritate. Will update in two more weeks, hoping for some results by then :)*

Started using it today. I have decent length lashes, but I would love a fuller set and maybe even some more length. Right now my overall rating is a 3, but i will update in a week or so. I took before pictures so i have proof if it will work or not >:)

Price- very expensive at $159.00 per tube. Packaging is very good, like a thin tube of mascara with a thin long slender brush. The formula itself is a viscous clear liquid. Theres 4.10 ml or .139 fl oz in a tube, which I feel will last a very long time at only one light application per day as instructed.

Currently I am NOT buying this product again because it is just sooo expensive. Revitalash will have to make me a true believer in its product if I am going to spend that amount again.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I barely had eyelashes...and then I found Revitalash. This product is awesome!! It was hard to wait but after faithfully applying after 6 weeks**BAM** my longer lashes appeared. I have continued to use and after month 3 they have grown more. I love this product and it's worth the $$$. Actually, a tube should last you about 7 or 8 months- if you think of it that way then it may help justify the purchase. I must warn you to be very careful applying near the eye area. I got the Revitlash in my eye and I felt immediate burning that didn't sustain for 15 min. Other than that, product is safe and works wonders.

I know somebody suffering from cancer that used the Revitalash following radiation and they fell in love with Revitalash due to the results of Revitalash.

It's way too soon for me to be writing... but I'm going to anyways. It's only been 3 days. I obviously cannot comment on any growth but I have to say, like the previous reviewer, my lashes too are falling out! Yesterday, THREE fell out and my lashes very rarely fall out (maybe 1 a week). I'm still going to stick with it... but I'm hoping this will stop pronto! Will update in a couple weeks.

UPDATE: Weird, as soon as I started complaining, my lashes stopped falling out. A couple days after I wrote the review, my lashes stopped falling out... I still lose one or two, but in a whole week. It's been almost three weeks and my lashes are more conditioned. I can't say alot about the length although it seems as though my lashes look better with mascara on. Anyways, I will once again update in a month.

UPDATE: Okay, so it's been well over a month - in fact, it's been almost four months since I've started using this product. Like someone had mentioned before, PATIENCE IS KEY. After all this time, I can say my lashes have definitely grown. I notice it especially when I wear mascara. That's when I really see a big difference. However, considering it's price, the lack of FDA approval, and the fact that you must continue using it to keep up the results... I don't know if it's quite worth it in the end. Nonetheless, I will bump my rating up to a 4 for the noticeable growth I've experienced.

Been using it every night for 4 weeks now,my lashes seems longer but I noticed I'm losing more lashes.Ecckk!