December 21, 2014 | 857 users online

Lash Treatments - RevitaLash

rated 5 of 5 on 3/13/2008 4:20:00 PM More reviews by chov

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Wow. I had been using Jan Marini's Age Intervention Eyelash for a whole year with limited success, then I bought the original (non-reformulated) RevitaLash on ebay. I swear I noticed a difference after two days. I can only imagine how my lashes are going to look after two months! I did get the purplish line but it's easily covered and not that big a deal, and an added bonus is that it stings a whole lot less than the JM. Success! I'd hoard but I'm broke. :(

rated 4 of 5 on 3/11/2008 12:57:00 PM More reviews by cyndi96

Ok, so I've been using this product for a good 2 months now. My lashes look really long when I apply mascara, but without it, it just looks normal...nothing to really talk about. However, I did have short straight asian lashes to begin with, so overall I am happy with this product!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/10/2008 11:35:00 AM More reviews by jhoggan

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

So I going to start out with a positive note since I read so many on MUA. I got this and have been using this for about a week. I have normal not full- not sparse lashes and I 'm looking for a little more volume. I use a thin layer at night before I go to bed on a make-up free face. I have noticed a slight stinging sensation for a moment or so after I apply the product but goes away. I had LASIK a year ago and was afraid it might irritate my eye's but it hasn't. I will right an update in a few months and let you all know what happens.

Definitely expensive, nice packaging, not sure yet if I will repurchase.

UPDATE: I've been using this since February 26th and have noticed an improvement in the thickness and length of my upper lashes. I didn't want to use this on the bottom lashes because mine are already long enough. I'll do a follow up at the end of the 3 month time frame.

UPDATE #2: It's been two months and I have noticed a difference in length, but not volume. I am happy with the results so far, but would probably not buy this again as it is so expensive. Will update after full 3 month trial period.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/1/2008 4:27:00 AM More reviews by cici770

Here's the deal. This product works. My lashes were average length and semi-full before I used revitalash. After they were much longer yet sparse and seemed coarse and woud fall out easily, very brittle. I love the way my lashes look with make up on but I am going to try other lash conditioners that leave my lashes soft and fuller. Another side note make sure to use a minimal amount to avoid red irritated eyes in the morning.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/21/2008 12:24:00 PM More reviews by productjunkie012

OMG!!! I've only been using this product for about a week, but I swear that I can see a difference. My eyelashes are actually longer!!! I can really see it on my bottom lashes. Both top and bottom are longer, but I don't yet see the fullness. I'm so excited!!!! I have Asian lashes, but they're actually pretty long to begin with - I bought this product in hopes that it would create more volume, but I'm seriously already thrilled with results!! I'm going to try this in conjunction with Talika to see if I will get even better results and will update!!

UPDATE 2/28/08
It's now two weeks since I've started using the product and I started using Talika as well about a week ago. ABSOLUTELY AMAZING. I've never had lashes like this - and I've only been using it for 2 weeks!! I can actually see new rows of lashes forming both on top and bottom!!! I'm using the original formula, but I know they discontinued it, I'm going to try to stock up on ebay - there's no way I can go without this product now.

UPDATE 3/18/08
OK, have been using Revitalash and Talika for about a month now and I have nothing but good things to say about it. For the first time in my life, I can actually put mascara on my bottom lashes w/out looking ridiculous. Before I couldn't, because frankly, I had nothing to put it on! I am just so thrilled with the results so far - my lashes are full, long and extremely healthy! I will use every night for my first tube and then I will go down to every third night for my future tubes - I want to make my tubes last as long as possible.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/20/2008 3:02:00 PM More reviews by rhondakirby

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This stuff is really good! My eyelashes were short and nothing to write home about. So I asked for this for Christmas and got it. It really does work, but it takes a long time to see results. I started using it around Jan. 1st. It's not Feb. 20 and I'm starting to see amazing results...I did start seeing results a couple of weeks ago, but am now at the point where I'm having to trim a few crazy long ones. I did notice a little thickness but mostly length. I wish it wasn't so crazy expensive, but I will buy it again.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/19/2008 10:52:00 AM More reviews by exoticarab

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This stuff works girls. It takes a LONG time to see the results, but if you stick with it for like 2-3 months, you will definetly notice the difference. Your eyelashes will be thicker and you will even start growing new ones. One thing I personally noticed was that my eyelashes started to curl by themselves. The only thing I dislike about this product is the price!! I dont know if its worth spending around $100 every time i decide to buy this. My advice is to try it- you might just fall in love with it.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/7/2008 9:40:00 PM More reviews by mariets1

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I've only been using this product for a couple of days so I can't review it yet but I just wondered when to apply it Do I do my normal routine and add it afterwards, or do I use it first and let it sink in?

UPDATE..after using it every day my lashes have definitely improved. They appear to be thicker but not longer, so I'll wait and see if they grow,

My lower eyelashes are turning black where they were light blonde before, this stuff works!!

rated 3 of 5 on 2/3/2008 3:21:00 AM More reviews by anta17

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Dramatic, wonderful results, my lashes really lengthened and seem fuller BUT......I've gotten irritation twice and I'm not sure if this is the stuff that's causing it- left eyelid itched and swelled, stopped when I stopped using the RL and then another outbreak a few days ago...I am loathe to give this up because it works so well, I will try again once the irritation has gone down.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/29/2008 4:29:00 PM More reviews by nata779

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have dual feelings towards this product. I am religiously using it about 4 months now. My lower lashes did grow longer, however my upper lashes began to space and didn't become any longer. I had pretty good lashes to start with, but you know - we always want them to be longer and thicker. So no thickness was noticed at all, no strengthening, no extra lashes growing. For the price it should've do something more. I probably won't repurchase.
Update 04/04/08: I decided to use it twice a day and the result is the same - no change. Generally, within 7 months of daily use my lashes became a little bit longer, nothing remarkable. I would assume that this stuff is showing itself on really short lashes. Mine are decent genetically, so after I am finished with the tube - I am back to nature.