October 20, 2014 | 2072 users online

Eyeliner - Urban Decay - 24-7 Glide on eyeliner in bourbon

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/19/2009 3:01:00 AM More reviews by boombutt

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

i love the color! this brown is so creamy with the ever so slight shimmer to it. at my age you dont want to use a liner that tugs. this goes on like melting butter. great staying power too. the price is alittle steep but for this kind of quality it is so worth it.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/13/2009 2:42:00 PM More reviews by misslauradarling

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Other Eyes: Green

Between Bourbon and Underground I can't choose which one I like better but Urban Decay has got me hooked either way. I have a very fair skin tone and blonde eyelashes and so these are so perfect because black eyeliner gets a bit over the top sometimes. The only problem is they are 17 bucks which is SUPER pricey. I love Urban Decay though so I try to support them and the pencils last a super long time usually. I would say this color has an over all rating of 5 and it is a super smooth whenever I put it on... especially if you warm it up near a heater a bit and then rub it between your hands it makes it super easy to use.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/13/2009 2:34:00 PM More reviews by Xandrra

Wow, I never thought I'd like how brown eyeliners look on me but this has me converted. Its so creamy and look so natural with brown eyeshadow, my eyelashes look so much thicker with it. Its just gorgeous overall, a bit on the pricey side and smudges like crazy on me so I don't think I'd repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/9/2009 11:28:00 AM More reviews by sawyer1971

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Love these 24/7 pencils. Bourbon is my favorite brown out of all the other brown eyeliner's that I own. Slight sparkle, creamy and stays put !

rated 5 of 5 on 12/6/2009 4:16:00 PM More reviews by haleybrooks

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is one of my favorite liners I've ever had the pleasure of smearing across my eye. The color is a rich brown with subtle sparkle. I like how they didn't over-do it with the bling. It draws attention to your eyes without making you look like one of those gymnastics chicks in the Olympics.

Smooth application, gorgeous color, good for creating a smoky eye. A+!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/2/2009 4:26:00 PM More reviews by laitae

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is my absolute winner when it comes to eyeliners! I hardly ever use a black liner and Bourbon, a nice dark brown with a bit of a subtle sparkle to it, is just my staple item.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/27/2009 7:28:00 AM More reviews by natuerlich0207maria

It's a medium brown eyeliner with golden (silver?) sparkles in it. It goes on so smooth and opaque. But it's not really something special. But nice to have.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/26/2009 2:53:00 PM More reviews by mac222

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

This is the first UD e/l pencil I have ever owned, but it won't be my last! I have never experienced such a smooth, wonderful application. Blending is a breeze with this and the staying power is fantastic. Bourbon is a med-deep smoky brown with gold flecks that can go from soft and smudged to super dramatic and intense. A great addition to my growing stash!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/14/2009 7:40:00 PM More reviews by saffronia

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Very smooth application, easy to blend, long-lasting. A warmer medium-brown shade with some sparkle. Not a big fan of wearing this to the office because of the sparkles, but it is perfect for evening.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/10/2009 6:34:00 PM More reviews by Quickgirly04

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I didn't care for this liner in Zero but I did like this one. Okay so, If I really want a smokey brown look I'll smudge this liner with a brush to get that smokey effect. It's a very original brown color. Seriously. I honestly think it would be hard to dupe as far as color but this liner is just way too expensive for it's own good. Yet when I use this color for a certain look that I'm going for, it's great! But no, NOT worth the money even then...