April 24, 2014 | 1828 users online

Dry Shampoo - Batiste - Dry Shampoo

rated 4 of 5 on 4/13/2013 5:32:00 AM More reviews by joanne150406

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

I'm a long time fan of dry shampoos and the Batiste range represents very good value for money.

To be honest it isn't my favourite dry shampoo out there because I find the scent very overpowering and that it leaves too much residue in my dark brown hair. My favourite is the Toni & Guy cleanse dry shampoo, but its a fair bit more expensive and isn't in as many stores.

Regardless, I have repurchased from the Batiste range numerous times because it is such good value and is in all supermarkets/drug stores.

One big con is that the packaging is very cheap looking!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/11/2013 12:38:00 PM More reviews by PianoGirl1985

So I gave in and bought this dry shampoo finally. Our Walgreen's runs a promotion on it right now "Try for Free" with mail and rebate, so I said why not!
I bought the pink one and it smells very florally, which I actually like very much.
The spray is very strong, which was a bit unexpected at first but it definitely covered a large area.
I gave this product 4 stars only because I'm noticing that my hair is indeed looking more flat as the day goes on. I took a shower last night, but did not wash my hair in order to test out this product.
Maybe it is just me, or maybe my hair needs to be adjusted for not being washed every day. I can tell that it's slowly starting to get oily and kind of blah looking.
I'll give this product a try for a few weeks and will edit my review if my opinion changes.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/8/2013 6:54:00 PM More reviews by katiesbeautyblogxo

I love the batiste dry shampoo and have found it has become a life saver for me on days that I feel that my hair is a bit dry. I have tried all of the different kinds that they do and have no personal favorite. I would buy this again for sure and think it is so good and lasts a long while. Considering the price it is definitely worth the try as it is quite cheap. I also love how they are always nicely decorated.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/8/2013 9:29:00 AM More reviews by cprid3

Hands down amazing,
I love it, can not get enough!

rated 3 of 5 on 4/5/2013 11:30:00 AM More reviews by kaikaii

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I bought this as it was slightly cheaper then my current dry shampoo, wasnt really a fan. I tried the normal version & the brunette version (I did like the smell of the brunette one :D) however they didnt really bring any life back to my hair or soak up any excess oil. I still hands down prefer my Klorane.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/4/2013 8:31:00 PM More reviews by wildginger23

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is the best dry shampoo and I've tried them all! I have long blonde hair and try not to wash it everyday to save it from damage. In desperate times I've managed to go without washing my hair 3 days and people still compliment my hair saying it looks fresh and bouncy. Just make sure you brush out the dry shampoo to avoid that white cast. Otherwise this is the greatest product ever!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/24/2013 4:05:00 PM More reviews by Chrissymass

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Love this stuff. Love. I'm a natural blonde with long hair, so theres no grace period when my roots start to get greasy. Because my hair is long, I noticed the ends were taking a beating from washing so often. This stuff saved my hair I can go longer without showering and it looks just as clean. My ends are thanking me. Slight white powder look if you use too much, but it brushes out easy. The scent of the cool and clean version isn't very strong either. Highly recommend.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/24/2013 12:13:00 PM More reviews by laskowsk

Best dry shampoo I have used! My hair gets greasy on the second day and i dont always feel like washing it. with batiste i no longer have to, I'd say it gets 80% of teh grease out of my hair. i dont feel self conscious about my greasy hair anymore.

Only tip is to make sure you rub it in really well so your hair doesn't look white

rated 4 of 5 on 3/20/2013 5:23:00 PM More reviews by sweetytooth

I wanna thank the one who made the first dry shampoo!!! People with dry hair can never image how the dry shampoo save our life for oily hair. This one is good especially when u got it no more than 5 dollors. But a little unsatisfied for me is, this dry shampoo make my hair looks grey with matte color after i applied it...

rated 5 of 5 on 3/14/2013 12:27:00 AM More reviews by Loretta130

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Love Batiste. Have it for brunette hair. This is my third purchase and I bought three of Them. Rite Aid doesn't carry it so I got it thru Amazon. I told a friend about it and she loves it too. We sometimes use it for volume on clean hair. It smells great.