Batiste Dry Shampoo

4.3

Butane, Isobutane, Rice Starch, Propane, Alcohol Denat., Fragrance, Limonene, Linalool, Geraniol, Benzly Benzoate, Distearyldimonium chloride

on 7/16/2014 10:47:00 AM

This is the best dry shampoo i've ever tried! It works perfectly and the they all smell gorgeous. Other dry shampoos haven't worked well with my hair, and I always go back to these ones. Also the packaging is super cute!

on 7/15/2014 12:51:00 AM

It really is the best dry shampoo out there. I have tried many but I keep coming back to Batiste's original. If you're in Canada, look out at Winner's and Homesense, sometimes they have bottles there for a few dollars cheaper. I have been using for years and will continues to use for years!

on 7/14/2014 10:19:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Miracle worker. I have tried about a dozen different dry shampoos. I don't get super oily hair, but sometimes I want to prolong washing my hair. This one is by far the best. I have the original one and the lighter/blonder one. The blonde one works amazingly well at disguising my roots when they have grown out a bit. I just went on a 10 day vacation and only washed my hair 3 times because of this product. I will only buy this from now on. Ulta has a buy 1 get 1 half off deal every so often and you can use coupons!

I can't say enough about this wonderful dry shampoo! The price is wonderful, the packaging is great, and most importantly it works! It doesn't have a bad smell like most other dry shampoo's and instead smells clean and natural. I have very thin hair that gets oily by the end of the day after washing, I keep this on me at all times to esure my hair looks clean and fresh all the time. Everyone needs this in their hair regime!

on 7/14/2014 8:03:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Love this stuff but only the floral one appeals to me best.

This product works amazingly well like many of the positive reviews on this.

Just shake, comb back a section - exposing the roots & spray. Boom! Instant volume & less oily hair.

on 7/13/2014 2:53:00 PM

Amazing dry shampoo! I've tried many dry shampoos and this is by far my favorite. My favorite is the fresh and clean one, it smells amazing and gets the job done. Great for in between washes where your hair is looking slightly oily. Definitely give it a go!

Amazing for in between washes. Cheap for a big bottle, perfect amount comes out. People complain it doesn't work that just spray it on their hair. Spray it in roots and rub in

on 7/13/2014 2:03:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

I love batiste, I usually use the one designed for brunettes or the xxl volume! I do find that the white powder does show up in my hair and does take some brushing in to disappear so when the brunette version came out I was overjoyed! I always have a can, I have hair that gets quite greasy easy so this really helps me out or else I would be washing my hair everyday! I don't find it irritating but my best friend really does it makes her head itch so much causing her to have what looks like dandruff! It drives her mad!
I use the xxl for nights out, I use it along back combing my parting as my hair can look quite flat! I get a lot of volume from using it and holds also which is a good thing!

on 7/12/2014 3:18:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

Love this stuff - when I have long hair I absolutely cannot live without it! Total lifesaver that absorbs oil, doesn't look powdery, leaves hair soft and easy to style. Bonus is that the "scented" ones smell gorgeous :) Would, have, and will repurchase!

on 7/12/2014 2:58:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I was on the way to work and my realized my hair was getting a bit greasy. I have a really bad habit of touching my hair a lot .. And the oils get into my hair plus this hot weather doesn't help. Anyways I quickly pulled up my MUA app to look for a dry shampoo it could get quickly before work. I came across and read the reviews. It seemed like a good item. So I ran into my local CVS and bought a can for like 7 or 8 bucks. I have the "cool&crisp, fresh" scent.

I can say that I absolutely love this product. I've tried other dry shampoos and they would leave residue and/or leave my hair greasier. No residue at all with this! I sprayed this in my hair at 4pm and at 4am ( when I got off at work) it was still fresh like I got out the shower. I work at a nightclub so it gets hot and humid. This thing is a gem

Video Reviews & Tutorials