October 23, 2014 | 1062 users online

Dry Shampoo - Batiste - Dry Shampoo

rated 5 of 5 on 11/1/2013 6:50:00 PM More reviews by bunnygrl468

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Black

Now, I'm still a newb at this haircare thing, so bear with me...
Until last year, I used to wash my EVERY DAY. Ridiculous right? I couldn't help it because my hair was always ridiculously flat and oily and I had no idea what to do.

I FINALLY discovered this thing called dry shampoo, which you can spray onto your roots and voila , you're good to go.

So I tried Pssst because it worked wonders on me! From then on, I washed my hair every TWO days, whooaa there...
The reason why I didn't take it to the 3rd day is that the dry shampoo would get chunky (looking like dandruff) and and my hair got greasy at the end of the day. Plus, I had to spray A LOT.

I looked up what could possibly be a better dry shampoo, and Batiste showed up! I experimented on my 3rd day hair and heard the angels sing... My hair smelled goood (in my taste) and my hair was voluptuous!

I'm overly excited about this and told some girls who are amazed that my 3rd day hair looks freshly washed. And it lasts a long time! Sometimes, I actually feel bad about washing my hair!

I spritz a few times on parts of my hair because the spray gets intense. What I love about this too is that the powder is so fine, so when I brush the dry shampoo, it's gone!
Now I just wish I could buy it from Boots, since it's only around $4, but sadly, I live in the US and have to wait for sales and coupons...

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/27/2013 9:07:00 AM More reviews by Miaoudeminou

I have dark brown hair. ALL dry shampoos leave a weird gray/white tint to my hair and white specks which end up looking like dandruff. Even the original and scented Batiste. I did try the brunette Batiste and it works fantastic. There's still a slightly gray cast but not as bad at the others. Also you're going to want to be careful to not get this everywhere. It will leave a dark brown tint on your hands when you rub it in and sometimes I get it on my face. I can live with that though for what it does. I haven't found anything else that compares. This makes my greasy hair not look so bad and I get a ton of volume.

For blondes you can get the regular or scented. For brunettes or those with darker hair, there's the brunette for us, FINALLY!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/20/2013 5:24:00 PM More reviews by missmacaylah

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Holy grail dry shampoo! Every other dry shampoo I've used left a horrible, greasy texture to my already fine hair. I wash my hair every other day (it gets super oily quickly since it is so fine) and this really helps extend the life of it while leaving me with clean, voluminous hair! I will purchase this forever, and you can't beat the price!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/18/2013 2:08:00 PM More reviews by shan1976

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I love this product in the blonde shade. it makes my roots look better, covers the gray stray hairs and makes it look clean. It's something I never want to be without!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/17/2013 4:14:00 PM More reviews by LilacShine9

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

This dry shampoo is just mediocre for me. It doesn't feel like it soaks up any oil and actually makes hair flatter. got2b Powder'ful Volumizing Styling Powder is way better!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/17/2013 4:06:00 PM More reviews by beautystar87

Yay! A great cheapie dry shampoo! I was having a bad hair day at work ( late night before, no time to shampoo) so I ran across the street to the drug store. i grabbed the "Wild" can ( mainly because of the leopard print ;) and ran back to my office. Using this at first go on my dark hair was a little un-nerving as it left white powder. Get your fingers in there and its blended in within seconds.
A little backcombing and wala! i have Victorias Secret model hair .. well maybe a just a little.

Bottom line, great for a freshen up in a pinch.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/16/2013 7:11:00 AM More reviews by Neve23

I hate this product. I was looking for a dry shampoo as I only wash my hair once a week because I dont like to heat style my hair too often to maintain its health and usually its still fresh and straight but by the 4th day it starts getting oily.I wanted something to refresh my hair inbetween my weekly washes and this just sucks. the scent is nice but thats about it.when I applied it there was a bit of white residue and it had a wierd texture but a few days later I broke out in horrible itchy spots all over my neck and shoulders (thank god not my face!) I had spent a lot of money getting teatment from my doc who said it was an allergy to a new hair product that I've used.this really surprised me as I don't have sensitive skin and nothing like this has happened to me before. if I could I would give this 0 stars.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 10/16/2013 4:28:00 AM More reviews by cherryme

Uhmmmm...what am I doing wrong because this is not working?? I tried it many times before writting this review. I used it for 2nd day hair and for 3rd hair (very greasy). I watched videos and tried applying the pwoder in many ways and it still didn't work. It makes my hair hard sticky!!? I had high hopes because I have oily hair and I didn't want to wash my hair every 2 days. Not working. Not repurchasing.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/14/2013 6:06:00 PM More reviews by rainbeau

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is my favourite dry shampoo that I've tried. My hair is very fine and long so it gets oily and weighed down after a day or less. This shampoo does the trick as far as making it smell and look fresh.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/13/2013 9:59:00 PM More reviews by beecky

This product is AMAZING. I've tried just about every dry shampoo out there, and this is by far the best. I gave up a while ago on dry shampoo, as I loved the concept and was very determined to find one that worked, but after a certain amount of money and after every one being a failure, I lost hope. This is not sticky, is very fresh smelling, and literally blasts grease and oil away. I was shocked after the first spray ! After using this I honestly feel like I've washed my hair. I have long, slightly on the thicker side, dark brown hair. My hair is almost black, and this product never leaves a white color behind from the powder. As long as you rub it in really good with your fingers and then brush it out properly and thoroughly, there should be no white left over on your roots. This is the only dry shampoo I will ever use ! Holy Grail product hands down ! I was blown away. Ignore every other dry shampoo out there, save your money, and go buy this. You will not regret it !