October 23, 2014 | 1747 users online

Mascara - Rimmel - Magnif'Eyes Eye Magnifier Eye Opening

rated 3 of 5 on 1/31/2008 4:40:00 PM More reviews by ChickWithBangs

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

When I first got this it was unbelievably great; BUT the plastic bristles break off & it doesn't keep working as well as it does at first.
If they make those bristles stronger then I'll buy it again.
But even after all the "breakage" it works very well.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/26/2008 10:41:00 PM More reviews by cleverk

This is my favorite mascara that I have ever used!! I have previously used Rimmel's Extra Super Lash, which I also like (and is by far one of the cheapest mascaras money can buy). I also prefer this one to mascaras from Lancome and Clinique which I had as samples. I have also used the dreaded Maybelleine one that magazines are strangely obsessed with as well as a basic Neutrogena mascara. This was the first mascara for me with the harder spiky brush, but I think I really like it. It sort of combs your lashes which helps it from clumping. I think I will probably try another brand with the same type of brush next time, just out of curiosity, but I think that I have found a real winner with the Eye Magnifier.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/25/2008 9:39:00 PM More reviews by coffmank

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I really love this product but my only complaint is that it is really hard to remove. I am using waterproof eyelash remover and I still cant get it all off. The tugging and pulling to get it off is staring to make me lose all my eyelashes. I have a love/hate relationship with this mascara.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/25/2008 4:55:00 AM More reviews by strangelittlegirl20

The brush looks promising. The package says that it will lift your lashes up to 70%.
Well, it didn't. Not for me anyway.

.After using an eyelash curler, I applied the mascara.
The formula went on smoothly, no clumps whatsoever.
But after a few seconds, my lashes were stick straight again.

I give it a 2 because it didn't clump, and I did lengthen. But as for the lift, nada.

After trying all of these new brushes and formulas, I still stand to my tried and true Loreal Panoramic Curl.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/17/2008 2:10:00 PM More reviews by foxykitty25

i tried this mascara when it came as a set together with my usual rimmel khol eyeliner pencil and also with it was a black eyeshadow. all 3 products for just 5 so it was a steal and i think i'm gonna go tomorrow and get another one of this because i think i'm loving this mascara. it promises to lengthen eyelashes up to 70% and it did exactly that. it gave me long, thick, dark and dramatic eyelashes.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/14/2008 1:32:00 PM More reviews by cmhwi

Age: Unknown Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

---Pathetic in a word - spikey and clumpy.
---I think the brush doesn't help either, it's one of those short rubbery types.
---Very cheap looking on the lashes and leaves them stiff and hard.
---Warning, the regular formula will run like crazy down your cheeks if you are cutting onions.
UPDATE: Got GWP on the Merle Norman "Lash Lift" and if you want definition and no clumping go with Merle Norman! Happy, at last!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/13/2008 6:43:00 PM More reviews by nsarova

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

HG mascara! Even beats former fave MF 2000 calorie. Love the brush, it gets all the tiny hard to get lashes, especially inner corner of eyes. Truly opens up my eye creating panoramic sweep. So easy to build up coats with little clumping. Even though its not a waterproof it functions just like one. Easy enough to remove with jojoba oil, but without, its a little difficult. Curls my straight lashes a bit, which is great because I'm staying away from lash curlers for now...how healthy can those things be anyway? I've gone through a heavy downpour with this one and it didn't run. There is minimal flaking and the very black is supa black! Very nice, buildable length and volume, worry free greatness.
Edit: I tried this after curling my eyes and the effects are doubled! I'm changin' my mind about that curler thingie.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/8/2008 2:02:00 PM More reviews by Justas

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

i love this mascara. it gives my lashes length and beautiful curl. definitely worth trying-D

rated 5 of 5 on 1/5/2008 4:38:00 PM More reviews by CherylD

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Best drugstore mascara I've found. And better than alot of department store brands. Does everything I want in a mascara - makes my lashes very visible, very dark, and very long.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 12/18/2007 1:38:00 AM More reviews by krystennicole

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Target was out of my usual Cover Girl Mascara so I grabbed this mascara to try it out. Not as wonderful as my CG mascara but a very close 2nd. Easy to apply and seperated and extended my lashes. However, my CG usually does all that plus makes them look thicker. Still a good buy though.

update-3/17/08---wand got clumpy after a month of having it. wouldn't buy again. had to change my review.