November 23, 2014 | 1038 users online

Highlighters - NARS - Highlighting Blush Powder in Albatross

rated 5 of 5 on 1/17/2012 6:27:00 AM More reviews by jordanXO

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is the perfect highlighting powder for a lit-from-within look.
It looks white in the tin thingy, but its this golden shimmering pearl when you apply this on your cheekbones. I use this with a Mac 130 brush.
For a photo-ready, angelic look , apply this over Mac CCB in pearl.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 1/15/2012 3:45:00 PM More reviews by angelababyT

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I am using it to highlighter/ contour face, brow bone, nose, chin, cupid bow, corner of inner eyes. it gives u a matte bright look.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/15/2012 3:04:00 PM More reviews by misspriss388

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I like to use this on my browbone, inner eye corners, and on top of my cheekbones. This looks especially beautiful layered with Orgasm. It makes your skin look like an angel's! HG Highlighter!

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 1/13/2012 6:10:00 AM More reviews by MissCarmella

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Other

Gorgeous pale white gold sheen. I wear it on my cheekbones and sometimes on my browbone. It's very sexy and my husband always loves it on me. It's my fav highlighter ever.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/12/2012 11:34:00 PM More reviews by Foreveryoung1995

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

In the package this highlight looks terrible, but the second I swatched it, I knew it was amazing. On my skin it's golden shimmer that isn't overpowering. It lasts ALL day on me. I also only need the smallest amount. The only downside is the price: for $27 it should be at least 2 times bigger. Oh well!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/3/2012 1:34:00 AM More reviews by makeupjunkie713

This is a wonderful highlight color.. I use it every day and love it! the only downside is the price :(

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/28/2011 1:11:00 PM More reviews by shoeboxoftrees

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

This is a very nice highlight powder. However, DO NOT USE THIS ON YOUR NOSE. It just looks yellow in the light. When I first got this product I used it to highlight my cheeks and down my nose. I was out shopping with SO when he tells me that my nose is yellow and proceeds to wipe my nose off. SO's wiping at your makeup is never good, and he ended up jabbing me in the eye trying to get this yellow shimmer off of my nose.
This is, however, very nice to use on the cheeks. It highlights like "candlelight" and looks fairly natural. It doesn't have big chunks of glitter in it, just some fine shimmer.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/27/2011 10:46:00 PM More reviews by Thomaslover

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Very amazing color. I have light olive skin, green eyes, and dirty blonde hair. This color is super amazing, gives you the pretty girl look. gives my cheekbones a gentle kick, and makes my glow. The boys love it haha. It is delicate and when you have it on it looks like you are naturally beautiful. I have this in the Cheek Trio.
You would never ever regret this buy. Get it and love it forever. You won't miss any others you have.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/21/2011 8:00:00 PM More reviews by andreama

I love this highlighter. Most of the highlighters I reach for regularly are limited edition so its nice to have one that is from a core collection. Albatross is really pretty on my Mexican-American skin and it is very easy to blend out. It is expensive but you really don't need much to your cheeks glow.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/21/2011 12:54:00 AM More reviews by raspberrysorceress

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I can see now why everyone loves this. It's my favourite highlighter because it's in powder form and I love a matte look. The colour is absolutely beautiful; a white-gold with a very pretty sheen to it. You can just tell that it's of extremely high quality when you see someone wearing it. It looks great above the cheek bones, and I've also taken to using it as an eyeshadow when I'm going for a more natural look. I'm very fair (NW5-10) so this is quite subtle on me, but still extremely pretty. Albatross is gorgeous.