Chanel Inimitable Mascara Multi-Dimensionnel

3.7

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I don't understand what all the hype about this mascara is about. I have short sparse asian lashes and the Inimitable separates my lashes without clumping and gives me a nice fanned out look. However, it does not give me dramatic volume or length and it flakes like no tomorrow at the end of the day. I prefer the false lash effect which I get from DiorShow. This is just an average mascara and definitely not worth the price tag. In fact, it gives the same results and has the same brush as CoverGirl's VolumeExact. The only thing I liked about this is the beautiful packaging.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

I love this mascara. I have it in brown and use it everyday (I also love YSL Faux Cils but that is a bit too much for everyday use). It lengthens and volumises my very thin and short eyelashes.

I used to love this product, but I think they have changed the formula. I have naturally curly lashes and this straightens them. In addition, it really irritates my eyes.

This product is fabulous. Once you use this mascara, theres no turning back. You will never be able to used those other ordinary mascaras. The brush for this mascara is really great and highlights your lashes longer and curler. I automatically saw a dramatic difference in my eye lashes!

Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

I have purchased this baby twice. I admit first I did not like it. However, as I love anything Chanel, I decided to give it a real shot. You have to practice a steady hand, but the brush is so fabulous! It really pulls out lashes long resulting in amazing length and volume. If your lashes have a natural curl, it will accentuate, but I would not say it is a curling mascara. Definitely worth the money.

As much as I thought I would love this mascara, for me it was only okay (nothing more). While it goes on nicely, creating a smooth, nicely separated look, I find it wears off much more quickly then most others than I use, leaving me completely naked :). My hg's remains intact ( estee lauder magnascopic, lanocome definicils and vincent longo).

This mascara did not live up to my expectation at all. It clumps and smudges and is not curling at all. I've used a lot of other brands of mascara and I'd say this is one of the bad ones. I really wanted to like this mascara after reading all the reviews. Unfortunately, it just does not do it for me.

This by far has been the only mascara that I love. I like the wand and it doesn't leave my lashes looking clumpy. This doesn't curl my lashes (I really don't care about that anyways) but it gives my lashes volume and length without looking like I over applied. I really like the consistency of the product too.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

This is an ok mascara. I have asian eyelashes so they're fairly straight and doesn't like to hold a curl. The mascara was good for lengthening and adding volume, but didn't hold the curl. There was a little clumping, also flaking after a few hours and smudging (took a lippy off for that and also it's on the expensive side)! On the upside, it's easy to wash off. However, for the price, I probably won't buy it again.

Out of all the mascara I have ever tested this is the only one I keep coming back too.

It delivers what it claims: it lengthens, gives (moderate) volume, and most important adds definition to your lashes. One coat is enough to give a nice look, but I usually apply two, sometimes three layers for extra drama. And it never starts to clump! It's the combination of a silicone brush and a great texture (not too runny, not too dry) that does the trick!

I used to buy the waterproof version (which in my opinion is even better in holding curl) but noticed too much breakage. I switched to Lancomes VIRTU‘SE (never again) and later Dior's Diorshow Iconic (which gives similar results, but triggered severe loss of lashes!) and came back to Chanel. I changed to the regular formula and was a bit frightened it wouldn't be as good as the WP version.
Glad I did. I now realize even more that this one really stands out...

Popular Mascaras