December 20, 2014 | 1662 users online

Mascara - Chanel - Inimitable Mascara Multi-Dimensionnel

rated 5 of 5 on 6/21/2009 12:11:00 AM More reviews by jjacm8

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have purchased this baby twice. I admit first I did not like it. However, as I love anything Chanel, I decided to give it a real shot. You have to practice a steady hand, but the brush is so fabulous! It really pulls out lashes long resulting in amazing length and volume. If your lashes have a natural curl, it will accentuate, but I would not say it is a curling mascara. Definitely worth the money.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/19/2009 6:00:00 PM More reviews by Laura22smom

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

As much as I thought I would love this mascara, for me it was only okay (nothing more). While it goes on nicely, creating a smooth, nicely separated look, I find it wears off much more quickly then most others than I use, leaving me completely naked :). My hg's remains intact ( estee lauder magnascopic, lanocome definicils and vincent longo).

rated 3 of 5 on 6/12/2009 6:20:00 PM More reviews by Kat75

This mascara did not live up to my expectation at all. It clumps and smudges and is not curling at all. I've used a lot of other brands of mascara and I'd say this is one of the bad ones. I really wanted to like this mascara after reading all the reviews. Unfortunately, it just does not do it for me.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/7/2009 12:33:00 AM More reviews by peachygoldfish

This by far has been the only mascara that I love. I like the wand and it doesn't leave my lashes looking clumpy. This doesn't curl my lashes (I really don't care about that anyways) but it gives my lashes volume and length without looking like I over applied. I really like the consistency of the product too.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/24/2009 4:16:00 AM More reviews by Joijoi

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

This is an ok mascara. I have asian eyelashes so they're fairly straight and doesn't like to hold a curl. The mascara was good for lengthening and adding volume, but didn't hold the curl. There was a little clumping, also flaking after a few hours and smudging (took a lippy off for that and also it's on the expensive side)! On the upside, it's easy to wash off. However, for the price, I probably won't buy it again.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/13/2009 1:06:00 PM More reviews by Manako

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Out of all the mascara I have ever tested this is the only one I keep coming back too.

It delivers what it claims: it lengthens, gives (moderate) volume, and most important adds definition to your lashes. One coat is enough to give a nice look, but I usually apply two, sometimes three layers for extra drama. And it never starts to clump! It's the combination of a silicone brush and a great texture (not too runny, not too dry) that does the trick!

I used to buy the waterproof version (which in my opinion is even better in holding curl) but noticed too much breakage. I switched to Lancomes VIRTU‘SE (never again) and later Dior's Diorshow Iconic (which gives similar results, but triggered severe loss of lashes!) and came back to Chanel. I changed to the regular formula and was a bit frightened it wouldn't be as good as the WP version.
Glad I did. I now realize even more that this one really stands out...

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/25/2009 3:18:00 PM More reviews by Nkruythoff

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I was in love when I first used this mascara. Everything about it was perfect, smooth application, lenthened, seperated, shiny intense black, all together awesomeness. But it flakes - horribly :( Will anyone ever make the perfect mascara??

rated 4 of 5 on 4/21/2009 8:16:00 AM More reviews by J3aNette

Very nice mascara in a very high quality!
This is born with the separation power from heaven (;
Try it!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/20/2009 11:42:00 PM More reviews by socalblonde

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is terrific mascara. I have long lashes that are very straight. Chanel gives a big curl without having to use the curling crimper. Also, the lashes are singled out with the unique application brush. I am often asked if I my eyelashes are real when wearing the Chanel mascara. Great product.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/5/2009 12:08:00 AM More reviews by HippieChic82

I think anyone who gives this mascara a bad review is clearly out of their minds, they must have gone out of their way to make it not work. I've tried many mascaras, the drug store brands, the department store brands, even Sephora, and this is by far THE BEST MASCARA EVER! I was quite stunned at the price, $32 for mascara, but the price is definitely backed up with an amazing product. This mascara delivers exactly what it claims. The once patented brush is amazing at perfectly separating the lashes without any clumps, it gives you a long lash glam look and doesn't smudge at all! And it doesn't irritate your eyes. It's amazing! And it looks so natural. I will definitely be buying this again! It's my holy grail mascara now.

I don't really spend much time on reviewing cosmetics, but I felt this product was definitely worth the time to do so. I decided to try this mascara on a whim because I wanted to see what all the hype was about Chanel, and I definitely landed on the jack pot! I am completely IN LOVE with this mascara! This mascara is worth every penny, it's not your typical mascara, which is exactly what makes it so amazing!