August 1, 2014 | 1864 users online

Deodorants - Certain Dri

rated 2 of 5 on 10/3/2010 5:28:00 PM More reviews by jerseyvalen

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Im not sure how effective this product is because I could not get passed the insane burning and itching. It made sleep impossible, so I always had to wash it off. I was prepared to experience some discomfort from reading other reviews, but it was unbearable. I'm not usually very sensitive to products, so this ish is certainly potent.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/1/2010 11:59:00 AM More reviews by lorraine07

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Tan, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I've been using this for years and this really is THE ANTI perspirant! Awesome! I sweat a lot and this keeps it under control. I agree that there are times when it gets itchy. I thought it was because my skin was irritated, but realized that it is just a side effect. I also started using the daytime Certain Dri & that one is awesome as well. These are the only anti-perspirant & deodorant I use.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/30/2010 3:00:00 AM More reviews by mzpkay

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

Now am on my 2nd one. This is the best antiperspirant that I have ever used. I don't have a problem with odor so I don't really know about its deodorizing abilities. But, for its sweat preventing abilities, this product deserves an A. I use this ever other day before I got to sleep so it has time to become effective for the next day. The only problem I see with this is how it can be...itchy? irritating? i don't really know how to describe it but the first few times you use it, or if you stopped using it and begin again, your armpits are going to itch like CRAZY. But other than that frustrating itching, this is the best and strongest antiperspirant OTC.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/24/2010 6:10:00 PM More reviews by merkakis

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

After reading all the positive comments, I was hoping to have found something that would prevent my sweating. This did not work one bit for me. I'm not sure, but the positive reviews might come from a better product formula than the one I was experiencing. The search continues....

rated 5 of 5 on 8/26/2010 11:27:00 PM More reviews by mbasham369

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

This summer has COMPLETELY changed for me since I've started using this. No more embarrassing under arm marks at work and shirt stains! I apply this about every third day... that's all. Yes, the bottle of it is expensive, but it will last you a lot longer than any other antiperspirant.

The only thing is when I first starting using it, I got irritated under my arms when I woke up in the morning after applying it after bed. It would get really itchy and I'd be compelled to scratch it, but I've mostly grown out of that stage. A small price to pay :)

rated 2 of 5 on 8/14/2010 6:54:00 PM More reviews by lizachka921

This product worked for only a year but than it stopped working and I began sweating a lot again.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/11/2010 4:57:00 AM More reviews by amski09

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Let me begin by saying I have searched high and low for an antiperspirant/deodorant that would keep me dry and stink free and I have finally found it with Certain Dri along with Mitchum Smart Solid. I have used all of the clinical strenght deodorants with no success, I would even put rubbing alcohol under my arms sometimes before I put on deodorant hoping it would work better. I wouldn't sweat too much, but I definitely got stinky no matter how many times I showered or what deodorant I was using. No sweat=no bacteria party=no stink. Certain Dri can be EXTREMELY irritating. The trick is to apply a tiny bit. The roll on can be kind of messy, so i roll it onto a cotton pad and then blot in onto my underarms. I learned that the hard way. When I first started using it I would put a ton on and my armpits got extremely dry to the point where they were flakey and very irritated, but I stuck with it. Definitely do not use it right after you shave or take a shower, your under arms have to be dry.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/1/2010 10:22:00 PM More reviews by illustrado23

All the things the other reviewers said are true:
Life changing! I used to think I can never wear sleeveless tops again because I sweat SO much that I don't want to expose my underarms. In the end, I got bad odor and dark underarms because of keeping it closed. My former antiperspirant/deodorant couldn't handle it and I would be smelly by the end of the day.
When I used Certain Dri, I could go a day without any deodorant at all! And of course, the smell went away, too. That's amazing. Now I can do and wear whatever I want without worrying about the wetness and odor. Itchiness occurs randomly and seldomly for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/25/2010 6:12:00 PM More reviews by CaityDaisy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love certain dri. It is the only thing that actually works for me, I use it after I shower (usually at night) and it works! I use whatever deodorant I have lying around in the morning, but if i forget, it doesn't really matter anyway. Huge believer in certain dri. I think it works just as well as drysol.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/7/2010 1:37:00 PM More reviews by varmintrifle

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Blue

This is my favorite antiperspirant because it has no fragrance and since you apply it the night before and shower in the morning, it leave absolutely no residue on skin or clothing. Also, it really does last for 72 hours - I only have apply it 2-3 ties per week! One bottle lasts for months and months so it's not a rip off at all.