September 16, 2014 | 1213 users online

Mascara - E.L.F. - Essential Wet Gloss Lash & Brow Clear Mascara

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 2/13/2012 4:44:00 PM More reviews by shannon24

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Great for helping unruly brows stay in place. Can use both sides for brows. Works good for a clear mascara to :)

rated 4 of 5 on 1/8/2012 9:13:00 PM More reviews by rlmazzo

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Does what it's supposed to. I pay more than I'd like for MAC eyebrow pencil but I'm not going to spend any more for eyebrow makeup, so when I saw this for cheap, I said why the heck not? It's like a light gel for eyebrows. Average on: staying power/gloss/stickiness/weight/brush. Makes me feel more groomed, and doesn't take too much color away from my pencil. I hope both sides are the same formula, b/c who the hell needs clear mascara with a face full of makeup? :P
Would I repurchase? Sure, why not?
The only downside I can see is now I walk around and want to tame everyone with crazy grandpa eyebrow with my eyebrow wand.
Anyone remember Kris-Kross? I shaved my eyebrows into sections like them when I was in middle school, and now with eyebrow pencil and this, I can finally put that phase behind me. Seriously, shz was dope back then. :)

rated 5 of 5 on 1/7/2012 10:36:00 PM More reviews by kathylulu

I really don't see the point of paying more than a few bucks for a clear brown gel. This is only a buck, and it does what it's supposed to do, it goes a clear, and helps to keep brows in place all day. I use powder to fill in my brows, then use a coat of the gel. This product has a brow side and a mascara side, but I use both sides on my brows since I don't use clear mascara on my lashes. Both sides work the same as a brow gel (I'm pretty sure both sides have the same formula, just different brushes).

rated 4 of 5 on 12/22/2011 11:37:00 AM More reviews by zamaa

I bought this yesterday and I'm in luv! :) I have barely there eyebrows and have used pencils, powders, wax, and tinted gels that all look super fake on me. Lately I've just been using powder alone but I didn't think it looked very natural. A friend recommended using this to blend it the powder so I went and got some (it was only $1) and it's awesome! It blended in very well with the powder and my eyebrows now look fuller, darker, and natural!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/21/2011 4:22:00 AM More reviews by Kalabing26

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I like this clear eyebrow gel it keeps my eyebrow hairs tame and is not to sticky or anything. i use the lash side on my eyebrows instead of my lashes and it works just as good. very good and good price

rated 5 of 5 on 12/20/2011 5:32:00 PM More reviews by marmaladecat

Love it. This does a brilliant job of keeping my brows slicked back and gives my lashes a nicely defined, separated, slightly darker look. It holds a curl and doesn't leave that flakey, gluey-looking residue some clear mascaras can.

The brushes on the 'brow' end and 'lash' end differ, but I'm not sure if the formula does. In any case, I use both sides for brows and lashes and it's fine, although I find the 'lash' wand does work best for my lashes in terms of applying the mascara.

You don't get a lot of the product but it's only 1.50 on the U.K E.L.F site and given it works so well I don't mind!

This is a staple in my make-up bag; a definite thumbs-up to a re-purchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/11/2011 9:07:00 AM More reviews by AnaPana

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Black

This clear mascara was the BEST cheap product i have bought this year! The lash gloss goes on nice and clear and maintains that wonderful, separated, wet look for as long as you need it to. It is now my go-to for whenever i have to go out but don't feel like putting on much makeup, so it's ideal for a natural look. Sometimes i just wear it with a little black liner, lip gloss, and loose powder and i'm good to go. And if i feel like being precise, i'll take my E.L.F lash comb and brush it through after applying for extra separation.

The brow gloss works well too, i just don't use it as often, but it really holds those stray hairs that tend to fall out of place, without residue. I don't have to use an eyebrow pencil much anymore either, which is a great thing.

Overall, this product is definitely one where you get bang for your buck. The packaging is simple and pretty, and the product works just as good. Removal is also a piece of cake, just wash off with some soap and water. Without a doubt, it's one of the best products in the E.L.F line.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/26/2011 3:02:00 PM More reviews by JennyHeart

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Works really good! Will buy again in the future! For dirt cheap this works great!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/25/2011 8:09:00 PM More reviews by cchughes

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Good for holding brows in place as well as a lash primer! It makes my lashes longer before my black mascara. Will repurchase definitely.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/4/2011 12:17:00 AM More reviews by eteix

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Buy this product if you are like me and you -absolutely- need a brow gel. I started to notice other drugstore makeup companies like Revlon and Maybelline discontinuing their brow gels. I was distraught and started to consider buying hair gel to use. I won't now that I have a better and cheaper alternative!

The brow gel helps my brows stay in place, and doesn't rub off the powder underneath. Perhaps my tube will tint brown-black at some point, but it doesn't bother me since the gel won't be used on anything other than my brows anyway.

The other end of the tube is a clear mascara, though many speculate it's the same formula on both ends. I don't like to use the mascara just because my eyelashes desperately need a volumizing mascara, and a clear gel just isn't going to cut it. Anyway, it's definitely a re-buy because it does the job and it only costs $1.00.