December 21, 2014 | 1758 users online

Mascara - Cover Girl - Lash Exact Waterproof

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/14/2008 6:45:00 PM More reviews by heathermrm

Loved this until 4 hours post application = raccoon eyes. Very surprising from a waterproof mascara. Did a great job of defining my lashes w/ no clumping. I just can't handle having to check my face for mascara bleeding (which is why I buy waterproof in the 1st place.) Back to my Maybelline Define a lash (waterproof of course).

rated 1 of 5 on 5/3/2008 10:33:00 PM More reviews by xoxo__MOOfin

this piece of garbage clumps like there's no tomorrow. Maybe I just got a bad tube, but seriously. my lashes now stick together like glue, but thank god it doesn't look bad from a distance. the only thing good about this mascara that it -kinda- holds a curl and is quite waterproof, and doesn't smudge. I might just go try the maybelline version of this later..

rated 2 of 5 on 5/2/2008 1:36:00 AM More reviews by dangerpuss

I have used the non-waterproof version of this since it came out and was wanting the waterproof for summer. Unfortunately, I thought I'd just be getting the same product but waterproof and I was so wrong! I found this product so clumpy and gluggy compared to the normal one and instead of lash separation they all stuck together and looked so fake :-( Not happy with this. May have to try maybelline instead since they've got a version of this brush now.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/26/2008 3:34:00 PM More reviews by ItalianAngel8131

i love this mascara it the best one out there!! it so dark and really brings out my lashes i don't leave home without it at all!!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/17/2008 7:51:00 PM More reviews by composure

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I've been searching for the perfect mascara since forever. I've tried some of the department store brands but none of them could hold a curl. This would be my first venture into waterproof ones, and I'm happy to say it does keep my lashes curled and separated. I've got those wimpy Asian lashes, so that's saying something. I've been playing sports with it on and even crying (not purposely of course), it does a good job staying in place. The bottom lashes is the part that smudges a bit. I'm still pretty pleased with the results. :)

rated 4 of 5 on 4/9/2008 7:45:00 PM More reviews by mustbemulan

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Been looking for a smudge-proof mascara. No smudges from this mascara whatsoever, I like that. Only drawback is that it doesn't hold my curl. After a couple seconds of applying it, my curls straightened out. booo~~That's why I took one lippie off.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/28/2008 12:13:00 PM More reviews by dtn06

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This stuff works pretty well. It holds all day. It does take some time to get off but hey its waterproof right?

rated 5 of 5 on 3/22/2008 3:46:00 AM More reviews by andream_m

This mascara separates my lashes and never clumps. It doesn't flake or smudge and isn't impossible to take off.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/21/2008 11:08:00 AM More reviews by livviilee

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

It's a great mascara for a bit of definition and there are echoes of Max Factor Masterpiece Mascara here, however for this to have made a difference, it needed the boosting powers of Shiseido Mascara base. As I haven't been blessed with long curling lashes, this was an adequate second base for the volume exact, so that I could the false look I really love. Wear-wise it didn't run although there was the slightest flaking during the day. For the price it did perform better that what I had assumed (having been burned by incredibly horrible Maybelline masacaras in the past) and would buy again as a suitable back up for my volumising mascaras.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/23/2008 7:13:00 PM More reviews by Achromasia

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I really liked this product. It gave me little to no lash volume, but gave me the long and defined look I prefer. A bit difficult to remove at the end of the day, even with makeup remover.