October 25, 2014 | 876 users online

Mascara - Cover Girl - Lash Exact Waterproof

rated 5 of 5 on 4/26/2008 3:34:00 PM More reviews by ItalianAngel8131

i love this mascara it the best one out there!! it so dark and really brings out my lashes i don't leave home without it at all!!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/17/2008 7:51:00 PM More reviews by composure

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I've been searching for the perfect mascara since forever. I've tried some of the department store brands but none of them could hold a curl. This would be my first venture into waterproof ones, and I'm happy to say it does keep my lashes curled and separated. I've got those wimpy Asian lashes, so that's saying something. I've been playing sports with it on and even crying (not purposely of course), it does a good job staying in place. The bottom lashes is the part that smudges a bit. I'm still pretty pleased with the results. :)

rated 4 of 5 on 4/9/2008 7:45:00 PM More reviews by mustbemulan

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Been looking for a smudge-proof mascara. No smudges from this mascara whatsoever, I like that. Only drawback is that it doesn't hold my curl. After a couple seconds of applying it, my curls straightened out. booo~~That's why I took one lippie off.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/28/2008 12:13:00 PM More reviews by dtn06

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This stuff works pretty well. It holds all day. It does take some time to get off but hey its waterproof right?

rated 5 of 5 on 3/22/2008 3:46:00 AM More reviews by andream_m

This mascara separates my lashes and never clumps. It doesn't flake or smudge and isn't impossible to take off.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/21/2008 11:08:00 AM More reviews by livviilee

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

It's a great mascara for a bit of definition and there are echoes of Max Factor Masterpiece Mascara here, however for this to have made a difference, it needed the boosting powers of Shiseido Mascara base. As I haven't been blessed with long curling lashes, this was an adequate second base for the volume exact, so that I could the false look I really love. Wear-wise it didn't run although there was the slightest flaking during the day. For the price it did perform better that what I had assumed (having been burned by incredibly horrible Maybelline masacaras in the past) and would buy again as a suitable back up for my volumising mascaras.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/23/2008 7:13:00 PM More reviews by Achromasia

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I really liked this product. It gave me little to no lash volume, but gave me the long and defined look I prefer. A bit difficult to remove at the end of the day, even with makeup remover.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/23/2008 10:57:00 AM More reviews by foxykitty25

i actually like this. the wand really does a good job in separating the eyelashes with virtually no clump at all. it does lengthen without taking the curl out but poor on volumizing.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/17/2008 1:19:00 PM More reviews by sadiemay

I really liked this mascara. Great staying power. Makes my lashes long, full, and dark. I like the way the brush separates the lashes. Lasts all day with no flakes. If anything, it lasts too long bc it's hard to wash off which is why I took off one lippie. I will buy this again

rated 2 of 5 on 2/1/2008 2:33:00 PM More reviews by o0hottamolly0o

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

didn't like it that much. the brush was my least favorite part, the formula was ok though. For the first few applications i liked it, but then it immediately started clumping up on me. If you're looking for long lashes this DEFFINATELY isn't what your looking for. Although, if you're looking for darkening light colored lashes, you could try it.