July 23, 2014 | 1877 users online

Palettes - E.L.F. - Elements 4-pan Compact

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 8/4/2009 12:59:00 AM More reviews by ShesDeadlyPoison

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Amazing quality. I absolutely suggest this to anyone on the fence about getting it. I got eyeshadows to go in it from E.L.F, but the quality on the eyeshadows wasn't great. Now I use them to hold some de-potted MAC pans. It's sturdy, has a large mirror and an easy to open latch. I couldn't imagine wanting more in a quad.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/27/2009 4:56:00 AM More reviews by theymightbejenny

Basically echoing what everyone else has said - amazing product for a dollar. The compact is nice and sturdy with a big mirror and metal base. Of course, the ELF shadow will fit in here, but so will MAC, UD, LORAC, Jane, Milani, NYX, and Wet'n'Wild. Stila shadows won't fit, however. But if you're looking for a little interchangeable compact that you can throw in your bag with the shadows you used for that particular day, this is it. I don't know why anybody would buy the MAC quad palettes when these are around.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/22/2009 10:29:00 PM More reviews by jatkins

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I have 8 of these. These pallettes are so sturdy. They have a big mirror inside and you can put lip colors, face colors, or eyeshadows in them. I'm not a huge fan of ELF eyeshadows, but I have all of them and use them occasionally. They're really messy so I tend to not want to deal with that aspect. However, I love these compacts. I heard that MAC shadows fit in them I'll have to buy some just to put in my pallettes.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/22/2009 10:15:00 PM More reviews by smm9032

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

These really shocked me. The palette itself is great quality. I filled it with 4 eyeshadows. They blend like a dream and are super pigmented. I will definitely be getting more of these amazing compacts.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/20/2009 10:51:00 PM More reviews by blueloverr

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

LOVE!
Nothing to say that hasn't been said.
Fits everything, sturdy, attractive, mirror!, and the ELF shadows that come with it are high quality.
Good stuff, good stuff.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/20/2009 10:39:00 PM More reviews by NinaSushi1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I love this! I think if you like making your own palettes and mac. I think it's good if your cheap ; )

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/19/2009 3:18:00 AM More reviews by TakenByHim

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I can't believe these costed me only $1 each at my local Kmart. I ended up buying four of them. They fit four eyeshadows and come with a little lip/eyeshadow applicator. You can also remove the divider and fit more eyeshadows too. They are not bulky so they don't take up a lot of storage space and they're easy to carry around in my purse if needed. They're sturdy so you don't have to worry about breakage. I love how there's a mirror..I tend to use mirrors in palettes often. I'd like a transparent top that way it'll be easier to find what I'm looking for! But on the other hand, if the top was transparent, we wouldn't have mirrors in these and I'd rather have the mirror. These are an awesome deal and I highly recommend them if you're looking for something dirt cheap but great quality. They fit my Jane, MAC, Milani, Urban Decay, Jordana, and WetnWild eyeshadows.

6 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 4/20/2009 4:50:00 AM More reviews by xBrunetteBarbie

Love this palette. Using the e.l.f. website, you can choose 4 colors (be it eyeshadow, lipstick or bronzer) in your kit. I chose to customize mine with 3 eye shadows (ivory, golden glow, dusk) and one bronzer (bronzed) and I must say I was pleasantly surprised to loving all four shades! I've never been an eyeshadow type of girl but this has swayed my preference. Using a eyeshadow brush (dump the brush that comes with it), the colors applies very smoothly and they adhere to the skin nicely. I love it! And all for four bucks, it can't be beat!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/20/2009 4:42:00 AM More reviews by darcynana7

Great to customize different colored pans for different days. Just great!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/17/2009 2:43:00 PM More reviews by Spurklie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Oh man I love these, right now I have 6 of them but am planning on getting more. I depot my MAC shadows and put them in here. Got adhesive round magnets after a lot of searching on ebay. I love that I can constantly mix and match the colours however I want. Sturdy, slimline, nice mirror, easy to travel with. Pointless applicator comes with it but I bin those. Great value for just 1.50. One tiny gripe is that my most often used ones seem to not close as tightly any more, but they haven't come loose yet.