October 31, 2014 | 847 users online

Powder - L'Oreal - Bare Naturale Powdered Mineral Foundation

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 2/27/2011 10:32:00 AM More reviews by TaxDollar

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I really like this product. I'm usually not a DS make-up shopper but gave it a whirl once and find it comparable if not better than Bare Minerals as a third of the price! It gives great coverage (nearly full for me). It doesn't control my overwhelming oil throughout the day (but I have yet to find something that does), but it is great for touch-ups too. My only complaint is the packaging. I find it really large and messy to use on the run and the brush is smaller than I normally like. I actually transfer it to a different container and use it from there and it's all good!

rated 2 of 5 on 2/24/2011 8:23:00 PM More reviews by Flapperdame

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Waaaayyy too heavy for me. I didn't notice any oiliness or shimmer. But please note that I usually wear Laura Mercier TM and a light dust of powder. I have really long days right now, though, and am often hurried. I was hoping this could be a speedy touch up for just my red nose area in the afternoon. But it's like gooping on thick and heavy foundation. So back to the drawing board for me.
However, if you are used to heavy coverage and like that, go for it.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/20/2011 1:16:00 PM More reviews by JillEbEEnz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Ivory is perfect for my pale winter skin.
Amazing job covering acne scars.
My skin gets oily as the day wears on, and this foundation works really well in combination with the oil. That may sound weird, but it gives me a really nice natural glow. I wiuldn't say dewy, that's too strong of a word - not that shiny. I can't explain it but I love it so much.
Long-lasting - so when there amazing natural glow effect kicks in it's still providing nice, even coverage.
Haven't found it to be cakey.

I only gave 1 for packaging quality. the container should be bigger. I end up with too much product on the brush and it's very difficult to apply, I end up loosing a lot.

I have some empty powder containers from old translucent powders that are bigger, so I'm going to try ti find some way to transfer the L'Oreal foundation into them. I don't want to loose this just because the packaging sucks!

rated 2 of 5 on 2/5/2011 9:07:00 PM More reviews by Annabanana91

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I really like this product. Last weekend I stayed out in the sun and got a good tan, so I couldn't use my normal foundation, Bare Minerals, the next morning. So I looked through all my foundations and found this (I bought it a few months ago but never used it) and it matched my skin perfectly. It looks pretty good on my dry skin. It stays on almost all day, and I got many comments on how my face looked glowy.
EDIT: This stuff started breaking me out, so I went back to my Bare Minerals which cleared it back up! And I don't even have sensitive skin.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/5/2011 4:21:00 PM More reviews by MAAB1989

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

I can most definitely do without the brush as it's so scratchy, and it makes the packaging inconvenient. They could make the opening larger so I can get to the product out easier (especially if I want to use a larger brush). The actual product itself is ok - provides light coverage and can remove shine. I find it looks cakey if you try to build the coverage. The color range is pretty good too.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/3/2011 11:20:00 AM More reviews by zudowdrit

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

I buy this mineral foundation every months since 3 years(yes, i think) it's the best for my acneprone-sensitive-sometimes oily , skin. :) its like 15.99$ + tx. Most of the time i just wash my face, put moisturizer under my eyes, a little bit on my cheeks, and apply the mineral foundation, definitly a good purchase, since the time that i use it, i only have breakout when i try to put liquid foundation because i have no more powder, or sometimes when im into my period, and believe me, i haved in the past years big acne troubles that hurts a lot and makes me feel sad\frustrated, well, im so happy now, i give it 5 for sure.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/3/2011 5:32:00 AM More reviews by glowded

not to great , leaves my skin dry and flakey looking . but its the best drugstore powder foundation u can get .

rated 4 of 5 on 2/2/2011 1:14:00 PM More reviews by HideYoKidsHideYoWife

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

So far this is the best mineral foundation I've tried. and I've tried Laura Mercier, Bare Escentials, Neutrogena. It covers better than LM and BE and gives me a nice glow. I get compliments on my skin from using this stuff. If I apply too much of it though, my skin tends to become flakey.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/30/2011 11:59:00 PM More reviews by WinterVanTassel

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love this foundation! I have really bad acne, and this covers it up pretty well without looking all cakey and, for lack of a better word, makeupy. I use Soft Ivory which is the lightest shade. Unfortunatly it is about a half shade darker than my porcelain skin (which is why I gave it a 4 instead of a 5). So even though this stuff is dang expensive, it is much cheaper than foundations that are made especially for fair skin. If you are proudly pale and want a foundation that can easily be found in stores, I definitely recommend this!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/30/2011 2:55:00 PM More reviews by streetlove

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

An overall great product for my pale, oily complexion. The color match rocks, and it stays on all day while covering any redness I have.