September 1, 2014 | 2030 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Sonia Kashuk - Remove

rated 5 of 5 on 1/4/2011 11:06:00 AM More reviews by dulcinea

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is the best stuff! It takes off even the most stubborn waterproof mascara without rubbing, and doesn't irritate my sensitive eyes or skin at all. Also doesn't leave any oily residue.
The only downside I can think of is that it's not the greatest for travel, but I just put a small amount in a less than 3 oz. plastic bottle so I can take it in my carry-on. I would love it if they made pre-moistened pads like Almay for travel, but maybe that's not possible with the dual-phase remover.
I hope they never discontinue this, because I will keep on buying it forever!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/6/2010 11:59:00 AM More reviews by kirstabelle

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

Yup, the reviews are true. This does not burn, or irritate my eyes, there is no strong smell, it doesn't leave oily greasy residue like other two part eye make up removers, it doesn't dry out my already dry eye area, it doesn't make it sting when I put my eye cream on over the top and it gets off every last bit of make up without all the tugging or scrubbing. Everything I wanted from all the others I've tried. I think $9 is a fine price for a product that actually works, and I find I use a lot less than with other products and only need one cotton pad for both eyes, and just a small amount of product on each side of the pad gets everything off, by everything I mean my foundation, concealer, primer, eye shadow, gel liner, eye pencil and mascara- no small feat! Will re-purchase because I am sick of buying these types of products that don't work properly.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/1/2010 5:31:00 AM More reviews by beibeilei

I am on my third bottle. This remover is very gentle yet effective. It doesn't leave a greasy feeling after use. I will continue to buy and buy and buy.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/13/2010 1:36:00 PM More reviews by haleyhaleyhal

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is one of the best eye makeup removers I've ever tried! It removes my makeup so easily and it doesn't burn or irritate my eye at all. It also doesn't leave a gross oily film on my skin. I tend to wear a lot of mascara so I do notice there is a little residual left at the very base of my lashes, but it comes off when I wash my face so it isn't an issue for me. The downside to this product is that it's only available at Target, which while there are Targets almost everywhere, it's not the MOST accessible item. It's also only $9.99 and you get quite a bit of product! LOVE IT!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/9/2010 11:32:00 PM More reviews by jconfer

I wear a lot of eye makeup that includes waterproof products. I have tried quite a few and I keep coming back to this one! Its a must try!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/4/2010 8:09:00 PM More reviews by lksandrock

I bought this hoping that I would no longer have to stand in the mirror and *ick* scrub at my eyes to get my eye makeup off. I am very satisfied with this product. After just a few gentle swipes my eye makeup is gone and I can go about removing the rest of my makeup. I especially love how it doesn't leave the skin around my eyes feeling super dried out and itchy.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/18/2010 7:20:00 PM More reviews by dianaaxkimm

I bought this yesterday and tried it last night for the first time and I didn't really like it. It did get all my makeup off, but it felt kinda oily and I really don't like that. Maybe it's because i need to wash it with water which i did after. I guess I need to give it some more tries, but so far I really did like the packaging and I was debating on this one or the neutrogena one in the purple bottle cus I heard a good review on that one as well. I will give it some more tries before updating on this but overall, it did remove my makeup pretty gently which was good. We'll see about it later. Price is good btw.

UPDATE~~~~
ok i change my mind i like this remover hehehehe it removes all of your eye makeup very gently. All you have to do is after you get some on your cotton pad, let it sit on ur eye for just a few seconds and pat it off gently rather than swiping since u want to be gentle to your eyes, and yeah, it definitely has very powerful removing power. Haha yeah, and it's really not oily I think I just thought that it was at first because i was so used to my previous remover which was the Camomile gentle eye-makeup remover from the body shop, which btw i do not like as much as the sonia kashuk one. Plus, the Sonia Kashuk eye makeup remover is so much cheaper. :))

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/14/2010 3:31:00 AM More reviews by peunwha

I am soooo GLAD soo HAPPY!! I found the ULTIMATE eye-remover !!!!!!
this is the most exciting moment while i search and read reviews on MakeupAlley.com.
this is the best eye-remover out there. it took me for a long time to find my ultimate one. I have tried SOO MANY PRODUCTS from famous brand like Lancome, Clarins ( yuk!), Mac, Ponds, Shue Muera etc....
this is not irritating, not dry, clean up perfectly , soo smooth.
PERFECT !!!! i want to give 10 lippies if i can!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/9/2010 5:02:00 PM More reviews by happycanary

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This eye makeup remover performs just as well as the high end oil-based ones I have used (Clarins, Estee Lauder, Clinique), at a fraction of the price. It effectively removes all traces of my long wearing makeup. Highly recommended!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/30/2010 10:50:00 PM More reviews by chaovivi

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

HG makeup remover right here. Although I haven't been through enough makeup removers to compare them to this, I can say now that I no longer need to because this stuff removes everything.
I have tried a few drugstore makeup removers and they either don't get the job done or they do get the job done but I always lose a couple of eyelashes along the way.
I wear japanese brand mascara and anyone who uses them know that they are impossible to get off (that's why they have great staying power) but this makeup remover removes every trace and leaves my lids very moisturize and my lashes very silky.
The only con about this product is the bottle. I always am afraid I might tip it over and spill the whole thing, but other than that, it's a keeper.