April 17, 2014 | 1433 users online

Liquid - MAC - Studio Fix Fluid SPF 15

rated 4 of 5 on 10/26/2013 6:25:00 AM More reviews by banana1011

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have freckles all over my face, they are not as prominent in the winter as the summer but i find this foundation covers them well. I have a lot of redness in my cheeks and have not come across a foundation to contain it, however this foundation has come the closest. I find after applying the foundation my face feels hot because it is a thick foundation. I would not wear this as an everyday foundation, this is my own preference though I am sure you could if you wanted too. I dont have a problem with it not lasting because I only wear it on night outs. Next time I will probably purchase the prolongwear foundation, but I would definately reccommend giving this a try for your first MAC foundation.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/25/2013 1:01:00 PM More reviews by miamimamii

OBSESSION <3

I have tried other foundations, powders, etc...
But I always come back. MAC does not break me out, does not dry me out, and looks flawless. Love this stuff! My mother has worn their stuff since I can remember, and I am happily following in her footsteps. GREAT STUFF!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/21/2013 11:39:00 PM More reviews by macbrunettebarbie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is the best foundation for a night out where you want to look flawless in photos. I used to use MUFE hd instead because it doesnt contain SPF, and i was skeptical of the fix fluid since it does contain SPF. I am an nc35 and in flash photography I didnt get a white cast over my face! It creates a medium- more towards full coverage that perfects your complexion. I would recommend purchasing a pump.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/18/2013 11:04:00 PM More reviews by Giggs6

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This was my first high end makeup foundation. I'm a nw15 in winter and probably between an nw 15 and a nw20 in summer.

Pros - flawless coverage, easy to blend, full coverage, looks good in photos.

Cons - gets shiny quickly without powder, feels heavy, has a slight orange colour to it after it oxidizes.

Tips - for lighter coverage use your fingers to apply it first and then use a buffing brush to really buff the product into your skin. - always set this with powder and make sure you powder any areas of your face that get oily

rated 4 of 5 on 10/17/2013 1:26:00 PM More reviews by lovemymakeup88

I love this foundation but...

Pros:
This gives me a flawless face finish
Allows great blendability for makeup I put on after such as bronzer or blush
Gives me a glowy finish
Very buildable
Doesnt break me out

Cons:
Looks very obvious that I am wearing foundation
Feels like heavy makeup on my face I always cant wait to wash it off
Leaves me VERY shiny after 1 or 2 hours of wear
Has a very yellow undertone I would prefer more of a beige
Cakes up pretty badly around my nose
Wipes off very easily
Settles into lines and wrinkles
Had to purchase a pump seperatly

I am still on the hunt for my HG foundation.
Although there are alot of flaws with this makeup for me I would purchase it again. It is the best foundation I have tried so far.
For referrence I am mixed white and Indian.
I wear shade NC37 its a great match I use Studio Finish Concealer in NC35.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/15/2013 9:50:00 PM More reviews by CarmenCabezas

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I wouldn't buy this again, the color oxidizes rather quickly and turns orangey which I absolutely hate!!! And it has a smokey scent that is not pleasant at all. For the price I thought this was going to be amazing yet it wad very disappointing.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/15/2013 1:09:00 AM More reviews by itsiliii

THE GOOD
I actually rather like this foundation, I really like the yellow undertones in the NC (or if you're more yellow toned C) line, it helps give me a good match! Now onto the actually formula itself, it is a satin/matte finish, however it's not as drying as some of the more hardcore foundations (ELDW for example). It's a really beautiful flawless finish and can be built up really easily. I don't usually need a concealer with this stuff.

THE BAD
The longevity is not perfect, then again with my skin nothing ever is. However this works really well when combined with milk of magnesia.

THE UGLY
Bottle is still sold without a pump....really weird. Also the algae content in this creeps me out at times (supposed to be comedogenic) so I try not to use this too many days in a row.

This is a foundation I would really recommend to girls with lots of yellow undertones, seeking a flawless finish!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/14/2013 5:29:00 AM More reviews by Holly90

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love this foundation been using for 4years never had a problem love the shade the coverage is great the way it blends is amazing you do need to re-do your Makeup after a few hours for it's not long lasting but never had a problem with it a must have!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/13/2013 1:10:00 PM More reviews by Kerri8d

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Good cover, but not long lasting :/
But also very good for oily skin!

rated 3 of 5 on 10/12/2013 6:09:00 AM More reviews by zoeclare1979

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have a love hate relationship with this foundation where I always go back to purchase it but it sits right for about a week then doesn't seem to look right. I previously had nc25/30/35 but now find that n37 is a better tone as has more golden undertones and not as orange. Not good when I have dehydrated skin but gives a medium coverage which manages to cover my freckles when needed