July 30, 2014 | 2041 users online

Styling Products - Garnier - FRUCTIS Sleek and Shine - Leave-in Conditioning Cream

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 7/15/2009 10:04:00 PM More reviews by sydmc2525

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love this product! I have been using it every other night after my shower for about three months. It doesn't weigh my hair down, and it leaves it soft and silky. I heat style my hair everyday, and there is abseloutly no visible damage. I will definitly keep purchasing this!

rated 3 of 5 on 7/15/2009 9:36:00 PM More reviews by vinhneleh

I bought this since lots of friends had suggested it to me. A bit heavy and I found it weighed my hair down, even when using small amounts. Probably not repurchasing again.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/23/2009 3:02:00 PM More reviews by annachristina

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I found this at Dollar General and don't recall what I paid for it, but it couldn't have been over $5. The bottle seems like it could be a pain to get the product out when it's nearly empty.

I was looking for something to keep my hair from being so flyaway and frizzy in the Lousiana summer. I loved this when I put it on even though it was a bit thicker than I expected and I had to rub it in very, very well.

My hair isn't dry looking even though I air dried and I don't have too many frizzies. I'll use it again in a few days.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/21/2009 12:42:00 PM More reviews by contagioussmiles

I don't understand why everyone loves this leave in conditioner.
It smells kinda gross, leaves my hair extremely oily really quickly when I use a pea-sized amount, and doesn't smooth my curly hair down at all. It also leaves a disgusting amount of slimy buildup.
This product is a complete waste of $4 to me.
Will not repurchase.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/21/2009 5:39:00 AM More reviews by SoPolished

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Grey

Never again.

This stuff left my hair sticky and hard....and I think it smells funny.

Enough said.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/10/2009 1:55:00 AM More reviews by AuNatural716

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

Eh, I like the smell of this cream, and I usually am looking for a really heavy cream for my hair, but this just makes it greasy..maybe I'm using too much. But yeah, this is an ok leave-in-conditioner and I probably need something a tad bit lighter for my thick hair. Also, fruit oils and fragrance can be a bit too strong for my sensitive skin near my hair and I notice I break out near my scalp line a little whenever I use this, which is why I usually try to avoid it, except for on my ends.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/24/2009 3:39:00 AM More reviews by parks906

LOVE THISSS! found it accidentally at my boyfriends dorm - he thought it was the same thing as regular old conditioner. anyway, i used it after i got out of the shower and i absolutely loved the results. my hair was sleek and shiny and frizz free. no more japanese straightening for me. highly recommend!!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/10/2009 8:02:00 PM More reviews by Joci443

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Ahhh!!!!! I loooooooooooooooove this stuff!! Its AMAZING!! <333 It smells super good!!! My hair is pretty dry. Its not awfully dry. But I do need some moisture. I love this
Its my HG Leave in conditioner!!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/10/2009 12:48:00 AM More reviews by fuchsiascarf

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

LOVE this product. It smells amazing and helps to moisturize my hair. I put it on after I wash my hair, while my hair is still wet. I concentrate mostly on the ends of my hair and then use whatever is left on the roots. It really helps to protect my hair against heat damage, as I straighten my hair nearly everyday.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/29/2009 8:33:00 PM More reviews by sparklystar1234

Best Leave in Conditioner. I use this everyday. I love the texture and smell of this product. It's amazing with adding softness and manageibility. I also find it defines my waves a bit too. It's not so keen on frizz or shine though but for what it actually does is amazing. The price and availibility are great especially since most people can afford it and get to it.