April 18, 2014 | 1837 users online

Eyeliner - Urban Decay - 24-7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Zero

rated 4 of 5 on 4/16/2012 3:03:00 PM More reviews by galacticfairy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Very pigmented, intense, creamy black eyeliner. Gentle on the skin because of it's creamy texture. However, if you don't like any possibility of smearing or smudging, or if you have oily skin, this is probably not for you. Since it can run a bit underneath the eyes after wearing it for a few hours, I recommend going over it lightly with a bit of eyeshadow to help seal the liner.
Until I find something better I'm satisfied!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/11/2012 2:38:00 PM More reviews by Akaia

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

best eyeliner ever!!!!! i love the rockstar color!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/11/2012 2:15:00 PM More reviews by completelyloony

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

My eyes are sensitive and water quite a bit. My eye lids are oily.

I got zero in a set. I like the pencil it's a soft black colour not to dark and not to light. It lasts a couple of hours on the waterline and fades evenly but it travels all under my eye and makes me look a bit like a panda. it's only minimal

On the eyelid i use a primer and this lasts all day its easy to smudge out and doesn't transfer to my crease.

Its fairly easy to remove and doesn't stain.
I would buy this again as it does what i want it to do but would prefer it to be cheeper as i feel it's not worth the price but overall it's a good product.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/6/2012 1:33:00 PM More reviews by poppyplastic

The shade is good (it is as black as you could want an eyeliner, but perhaps the sparkling black, 'oil slick', may appeal more for a night-time look) and is very pigmented. The formula is probably its strongest aspect. It is very smooth and silky to apply, but it does not smudge. I don't know how they managed this, but I think that if you're paying for a premium product, it should deliver as well as this! Urban Decay's eye range is excellent, in my opinion, and I never feel begrudged paying for their liners, shadows and primers. I got a set of the 24/7 mini liners and use many of the shades regularly.
I like how the application does not cause tugging on the eye skin, and is manageable to remove, despite having good lasting power. Very, very good product - I don't know what more one could want in an eye liner (except, maybe, a lower price).

rated 2 of 5 on 4/6/2012 3:27:00 AM More reviews by ZackAttackGrawr

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Really not worth it! It's not even that black, and it doesn't last at all. It is super creamy and blendable though. I just don't see what all the hype is about!

rated 3 of 5 on 4/4/2012 1:50:00 PM More reviews by lilypoooo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I gave this product a second shot because I lost my first one but it still doesn't work for me. I have oily eyelids and have tried all sorts of eyeliner whether it be gel, liquid or pencil. Right now I am using the MAC fluidline for my lash line but still on the search for something on my bottom lash line. This liner applies on great but smudges on me and fades away completely eventually. This product is not terrible but not for me since I don't always have time to touch up my makeup.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/4/2012 12:04:00 PM More reviews by garstrieper

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I got this from my best friend for Christmas, and it's my favorite pencil liner. My second favorite would be Feline from MAC, but this is even better. It's super inky black, doesn't smudge or budge, and looks great. Hard to wash off though. Will repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/31/2012 2:45:00 PM More reviews by elyse34

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I'm so so on this product, it isn't terrible, it isn't great. It's fairly soft so it smudges out well however it it also smudges off. It also doesn't go on all that evenly. It is fairly difficult to sharpen so I had to buy the Urban Decay grindhouse to sharpen it. I think I prefer using shadow to line my eyes because it stays put better and is easier to apply.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/31/2012 3:32:00 AM More reviews by jojoxc

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

It does stay on my eyes, but ONLY if I smudge it along my waterline with a pointy brush and some black eyeshadow. It goes on smoothly and it is the one eyeliner I always tend to reach for.

My only problem is that it is NINETEEN dollars for this eyeliner pencil. I had to take off a lippie because it's pricey, but it's okay because this eyeliner does work very well for me.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/30/2012 11:45:00 PM More reviews by juicy415

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

nice black eyeliner but doesnt have a good staying power even though it says 24/7 ha. it applies smoothly and removes amazingly well with waterproof or nonwaterproof make up remover. this will smudge when you step in the pool so be aware you will end up looking like a mess like i did ah