Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Zero

3.6

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Cyclopentasiloxane, C11 12 Isoparaffin, Polybutene, Paraffin, Buxus Chinensis (Jojoba), Hydrogenated Cottonseed Oil, Ceresin, Cera Microcristallina (Microcrystalline Wax) (Microcrystalline), Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate (Vitamin C), Phenoxyethanol, May Contain ( /-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Carmine (CI 75470) (CI 75470), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Aluminum Powder (CI 77000) (CI 77000), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090) (CI 42090), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Bronze Powder (CI 77400) (CI 77400), Copper Powder (CI 77400), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Chromium Oxide Greens (CI 77288)

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Although the liner is very black and stays on until the end of the day, I noticed that it smudges to the bottom of my eye. I use this to my advantage by using the pencil whenever I make a dark smokey eye. The pencil is easy to sharpen and glides on smoothly. The color payout is great. I've gone through three of these pencils during the past two years.

on 9/25/2012 4:55:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I love this eyeliner and I find it lives up to its promises. If you allow it to set it is waterproof, but it isn't always completely smudge proof. Mostly, but not completely. If I have a long day and rub my eyes alot it will smear, but not with the occasional swipe. "Zero" the black shade is worst for this the other colors don't usually smear at all. The ease of use and variety of pretty colors make it my favorite.

on 9/23/2012 1:34:00 AM

I love 24/7 liners but the pigmentation for Zero is very mediocre. The formula and application are great, but I have drugstore liners that are more pigmented than this. I'm looking forward to when it runs out so I can get Perversion.

on 9/22/2012 11:36:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I was so excited to get this eyeliner, I love UD and I had been using it on clients at my job. It seemed to work really well at first, but the longer I use it, the worse it gets. It never stays on anymore, and for 20 dollars, that really sucks! My Mary Kay eyeliner stays on longer than this one. Enough said.

on 9/9/2012 5:17:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

Best eyeliner ever! I put my liner on the waterline so it usually wears off throughout the day. This is the only liner I have used which lasts really well, the next day it usually migrates to the lash line which just gives me an extra day out of one application! It glides on smoothly and looks great. A little pricy, but it is the only product I will splurge on, so it's worth it to me.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Other, Fine

If you want to tightline, then this is not the one for you. However, if you like drawing a 0.5 cm thick line, then it is perfect. It goes on very smoothly and lasts 18 hours, last time I checked. After that, the color starts to fade.

on 8/9/2012 9:02:00 PM

I don't use eyeliner very often so I would never pay $19 for one. However, Sephora had a set of 5 UD eyeliners on sale for $19 so I decided to try them out.

While this is not a miracle liner, it is the best out of all the ones that I've tried. It is very black, very pigmented, and goes on smoothly. I found that it lasts me good 16 hours on my upper lids (longest I've tried to wear it). It is also one of the few liners that doesn't irritate my eyes or cause my eyelashes to fall out. Unfortunately, it smudges terribly on my lower lash line and is awful for the waterline.

Overall, I can't imagine running out of this liner anytime soon and when I do, I'll probably just try something cheaper unless UD comes out with another affordable set.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

One of the MOST hyped and raved products on the net, seriously. I believed the hype and was given a reality check!

*The truth*
It is nice and very black
glides silky smooth with no tugging whatsoever
gentle for tight lining and other uses

*REALITY*
smudges after an hour or so, in the corners.
by 3 hours the eyeliner is already fading (yes I use UDPP, all over the eye including around the lower lashes).

I say Skip this purchase. Stick with Revlon Colorstay ( like I should have done) or get Covergirl outlast smooth wear in Onyx. Awesome for tight lining and it doesn't smear as much as UD zero, just a tiny little bit--seriously. But hey, it's better than looking like a Mapache (raccoon).

on 7/31/2012 10:15:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I love this eyeliner and it is the only one that stays on all day for me. I've tried some other ones and they did not glide on as well and the lasting power wasn't there. I tight line with it and it makes my eyelashes look thicker. Repurchased it several times!

on 7/27/2012 12:06:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

This eyeliner is great, when used in a certain way! When I first got this eyeliner I applied it on my upper and lower lash line and it smudged like no tomorrow -____- but! I started to only put it on my water line and WOW it was love at first application! It stays on all day! The key I found out, is not to put a lot on, about 2-3 strokes on the water line is good enough, and unless you are doing a certain look try to stay away from the very outer corner of the eye. In terms of packaging, its okay, I am lazy and I hate sharpening things but other then that its fine! Price is alright pretty much worth it because it lasts a long time! I recommend trying all the colors because they are all fun and unique. All and all if you use it right you will love it!

Top Rated Urban Decay Products