November 22, 2014 | 1719 users online

Eyeliner - Urban Decay - 24-7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Zero

rated 2 of 5 on 7/19/2012 8:58:00 AM More reviews by kngfrank

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I tried this on my hand and it lasted forever so I finally caved and bought it. I think it's a complete waste of money and I'll be returning it. My NYC black liner lasted just as long.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 7/16/2012 4:50:00 PM More reviews by mikxoh

This was my first ever eyeliner and Iíve been through about 4 (and half left of my 5th one). Running for almost $20 a stick itís not the cheapest thing on the market but I didnít know any better and I was always too hesitant to try another brand. For the record I only use black eyeliner on my waterline and urban decay has advertised this as waterproof/smudge proof.

Pigmentation on this is dark enough for my liking. For the first 2 sticks of this product it was working well but either the formula mustíve changed slightly or SOMETHING because every purchase after that would smudge horribly. So disappointing! $20 for 3 hours of staying power? NO THANKS :<

I wouldíve stuck with this eyeliner but Iíve found a new one which is 1000xís better Ė milani liquefy! Itís a drugstore brand so itís only about $6-7 at target

rated 3 of 5 on 7/15/2012 4:56:00 AM More reviews by MakeupLover321

It smudges so bad !!!! I really wanted to like it but it smudges so easily. I mean it is quite easy to use however it wasnt really worth it. I don't recommend this at all.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/12/2012 9:58:00 PM More reviews by Peaches1027

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I understand the mixed reviews on this product. I use this liner in between my upper lashes, and if I use it on my lower lash line or water line I apply primer first. I love this liner for those two applications. I don't recommend this for use without primer. There are way better liners out there, but for what I use it for it's fine, and I love the deep color and soft texture. I use several UD 24/7 liners, but I'm not sure if I'll repurchase Zero.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/12/2012 9:41:00 PM More reviews by dianakhuong

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

If you have very oily lids like me, this product is probably not for you. The fact that this eyeliner has a smooth creamy formula will easily smudge. After applying this eyeliner along with a primer, it started smudging within 30 minutes. I even tried setting it with a powder which lasted only for a bit longer. I love how its intensely black but the formula is too creamy for my oily lids.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/26/2012 3:11:00 PM More reviews by sannt

I really wanted to love this eyeliner since everyone was raving about it.
I tight lined by eyes with this and I looked at a panda after 2 hours. It doesn't like to stay put and smudges!
It's soft and pigmented but that means nothing if it can't stay put in my opinion.
For the price, it's totally not worth it.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/21/2012 1:16:00 PM More reviews by magicpeach10

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Am I missing something? I know a lot of people love these, but I hated it!! I wasn't able to get any precision because it was sooo soft. The panda eyes look was unpleasant 20 minutes later as well. Smeary black everywhere. even tested it on my arm. I tried smearing it manually after it had 'dried' and it went everywhere. This is one cult folowing that I just don't get. I'll stick with my liquid liner.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/20/2012 2:52:00 PM More reviews by A314159P

Really soft pencil, glides on really well. No staying power on waterline and after a mere 30mins it travels onto my lower lash line, creating panda eyes. Because it's so soft, you use it up quite quickly..

rated 4 of 5 on 6/18/2012 1:39:00 AM More reviews by mlt11

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I got a small mini package of these at Sephora for about 20 dollars. The good part about these glide-on eye pencils is that they are really creamy and literally just glide on because they're so smooth! They also definitely stay on too. After I've applied Revlon's Colorstay to my eye lids and set it, these eye pencils definitely stay on for a good while. The colors are also extremely vibrant and like I said before, creamy looking too.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/9/2012 11:13:00 PM More reviews by chaosktw

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

PROS:
-Great colour: look really good at first
-easy application: really "glide-on"

CONS:
-Smudges after few hours (BIG SMUDGES!)
-Expensive given that it doesn't last all day

Not gonna buy it again