Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Zero

3.6

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Cyclopentasiloxane, C11 12 Isoparaffin, Polybutene, Paraffin, Buxus Chinensis (Jojoba), Hydrogenated Cottonseed Oil, Ceresin, Cera Microcristallina (Microcrystalline Wax) (Microcrystalline), Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate (Vitamin C), Phenoxyethanol, May Contain ( /-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Carmine (CI 75470) (CI 75470), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Aluminum Powder (CI 77000) (CI 77000), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090) (CI 42090), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Bronze Powder (CI 77400) (CI 77400), Copper Powder (CI 77400), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Chromium Oxide Greens (CI 77288)

on 10/15/2012 2:38:00 PM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Other

I love this eyeliner! I use it in zero, and am thinking of getting it in brown. It has a very creamy consistency and so glides smoothly on your lids...you don't have to tug at your eye to get an even line. However, I don't think that it lasts as long as it advertises. I have to use the UD Primer Potion over my lids to make sure it stays on for at least half of the day (it also doesn't help that I have pretty oily lids). It's actually better than some liquid liners that I've tried. I used my friend's liquid eyeliner (forgot what the name was) and it smeared all over my crease in less than an hour, so half of it was gone. The next day I switched back to this eyeliner and there was only a tiny smear in my crease, but nothing a q-tip couldn't fix :)

The only bad thing that I really hate is that it's EXTREMELY hard to sharpen...since it is so creamy, it tends to break off (at least for me).

on 10/14/2012 11:45:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

HG liner for me! Used it for 5 years now, this is my lower waterline colour daily! Never budges and is generally an amazing creamy liner

on 10/8/2012 3:28:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I got this in the Urban Decay 15th anniversary set. I'm glad I didn't spend the what..18 dollars on the pencil by itself because I hate it. It is such a creamy formula that I feel like it never dries and sets. So when I wear this as eyeliner I get black marks in my crease! WTH!! It's supposed to be a 24/7 pencil so I don't understand why it will never set and runs all over the place and also flakes a little. My prestige pencils are way better than this and they're kohl! Ehh this was a fail Urban Decay. Surprisingly their pencil in Perversion stays better than this. For the most part I never had problems with their pencils running or smudging but this one I can't even deal with.

this product is super dark and super creamy, but only right after you sharpen it. Two or more uses after sharpening, the color becomes not as intense. Which I guess isn't too bad though, cuz right after I sharpen, it is dark, creamy, and stays on all day. It does smudge under the eyes, but I like the smokey effect it gives my eyes. Hate how its so expensive, though...

on 10/4/2012 12:43:00 PM

This product is so overrated. It is creamy and nice to put on, yes, but not only does it smudge and not stay on all day, but my eyes are so allergic to this!! (along with a few other colors of this pencil). My eyes are gross and weepy within half an hour wearing this :( So if you have sensitive eyes to certain makeup, stay away.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Although the liner is very black and stays on until the end of the day, I noticed that it smudges to the bottom of my eye. I use this to my advantage by using the pencil whenever I make a dark smokey eye. The pencil is easy to sharpen and glides on smoothly. The color payout is great. I've gone through three of these pencils during the past two years.

on 9/25/2012 4:55:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I love this eyeliner and I find it lives up to its promises. If you allow it to set it is waterproof, but it isn't always completely smudge proof. Mostly, but not completely. If I have a long day and rub my eyes alot it will smear, but not with the occasional swipe. "Zero" the black shade is worst for this the other colors don't usually smear at all. The ease of use and variety of pretty colors make it my favorite.

on 9/23/2012 1:34:00 AM

I love 24/7 liners but the pigmentation for Zero is very mediocre. The formula and application are great, but I have drugstore liners that are more pigmented than this. I'm looking forward to when it runs out so I can get Perversion.

on 9/22/2012 11:36:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I was so excited to get this eyeliner, I love UD and I had been using it on clients at my job. It seemed to work really well at first, but the longer I use it, the worse it gets. It never stays on anymore, and for 20 dollars, that really sucks! My Mary Kay eyeliner stays on longer than this one. Enough said.

on 9/9/2012 5:17:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

Best eyeliner ever! I put my liner on the waterline so it usually wears off throughout the day. This is the only liner I have used which lasts really well, the next day it usually migrates to the lash line which just gives me an extra day out of one application! It glides on smoothly and looks great. A little pricy, but it is the only product I will splurge on, so it's worth it to me.

Top Rated Urban Decay Products