August 27, 2014 | 1802 users online

Mascara - Lancome - Definicils Mascara

rated 4 of 5 on 3/27/2012 3:40:00 PM More reviews by Laiscg

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is a great mascara for those who like a natural, polished look. It doesn't clump, doesn't smear or flake, and it's very good for lengthening and separating (not too much volume though).

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/22/2012 8:05:00 PM More reviews by AntiqueGlitter

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

My natural eyelashes are thick but straight and very short.
My idea of a perfect mascara is a black mascara that stays put and gives lots of length, definition, and some volume with no clumping and the ability to hold a curl for at least 8 hours and easy removal.
This mascara is pretty close to perfect.
It gives lots of length, definition, and a little volume. The length isn't the super duper incredibly sky-high kind of length; more like the perfect amount of length. It doesn't give any curling effects, though, but that's okay because I use an eyelash curler anyway (MAC Full Lash Curler).
When I crave for more volume, I use this in conjunction with the Maybelline Falsies Waterproof Mascara, and voila! I instantly get ultra-sexy long, super-thick, defined, curled eyelashes with (I can't believe this is even possible) NO CLUMPS! Even with like 5 coats!!! It's incredible what the power of two completely different mascaras can do!
My only complaints with the Definicils are the poor color and the non-ability to hold a curl for very long.
The color is supposed to be black, but it's actually a medium-to-dark gray. Like, if you took out the wand, you can instantly tell that it's gray--it isn't even close to black at all. But I have naturally black eyelashes and this doesn't turn my eyelashes gray, thank goodness.
I found out that this can only hold a curl for like 2 hours maximum. Maybe that's because of the Falsies, though, so I can't really tell.
I also found that it's kinda hard to remove, but then again, maybe that's because of the Falsies.
I wouldn't repurchase this because I only wear mascara like a few times a month so the tube I have now should be pretty sufficient (if it dries out I'll just soak it in a glass of hot water for 5 minutes). Plus, I really don't have a spare $26 to spend on a new mascara.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/21/2012 8:04:00 AM More reviews by Rapt1m3

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Best for definition. Deeply pigmented. Hardly ever clumps on me. Stays all day, comes right off with any makeup remover.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/7/2012 12:19:00 PM More reviews by wendylou22

The only mascara that works for my lashes. Definitely HG.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/4/2012 12:06:00 PM More reviews by stephanieee

i always heard good things about this mascara but i never tried it until recently. sad to say, but i was let down. it did absolutely nothing for my med. length lashes. it made them look sparse and maybe a tad darker. the brush was also very harsh on my lashes. i've never had a brush actually hurt me before. i'm hoping that maybe i had an old tube because it felt like there was very little product in this very expensive mascara. to me, this is just as terrible as great lash.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/4/2012 11:51:00 AM More reviews by Kfunk

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I have sparse lashes and this did nothing for them. I couldn't even tell that I had used mascara.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/3/2012 11:21:00 PM More reviews by nataliacp

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Amazing mascara. It defines every single lash, since the brush is small enough to really work it the inner and outer corners, and it does not clump at all. My lashes look defined and clean, and it lasts on all day, no smudges. Every single one of my friends/family members have loved this mascara so I really do believe it's great for all lash types. Definitely worth it if you're willing to spend more on mascara.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/22/2012 9:42:00 PM More reviews by adina31

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I loved this product since my teen years since it is the only mascara that never clumps! I love the way it separates and lengthens and if you apply it slowly and meticulously, youll get great length and enough volume too..

rated 4 of 5 on 2/18/2012 1:12:00 PM More reviews by DD1969

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I like this mascara a lot and have used it for years - when I can afford it, which is not lately. It's the only mascara I know of that actually doesn't clump, so it lives up to its claims.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/15/2012 6:25:00 AM More reviews by iamsarad

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is one of my favourite mascaras, I've tried many others but always come back to this one. I use this and also hypnose by lancome. I find this gives me long, glossy lashes with no clumping. I wouldn't say its very volumising but I've got quite thick lashes anyway so it's the lengthening effect that I love. And lots of people have asked me what it is when I use it so it must have a quite noticeable effect! Its pricey but a tube usually lasts me up to 6 months as I use it alongside another when I want a more dramatic effect. I have sensitive eyes and I find a lot of mascaras irritate my eyes leaving me with very attractive red eyes but not this one.