Lancome Definicils High Definition Mascara

3.7

Aqua/Water, Paraffin, Cera Alba/Beeswax, Acacia/Acacia Senegal Gum, Stearic Acid, Carnauba/Carnauba Wax, Palmitic Acid, Triethanolamine, Simethicone, Sodium Polymethacrylate, Aminomethyl Propanediol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Panthenol, Polyquaternium-10, Imidazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, BHT. [ /- May contain: CI 77007/Ultramarines, CI 77492, CI 77499, CI 77491/Iron Oxides]

on 8/9/2012 3:03:00 PM

I got this as a free sample from my Lancome counter and loved this mascara. I must say Lancome has the best high end mascaras. It really defines and lengthens my short stick-straight Asian lashes. I used up the whole sample sized mascara. It is rather expensive though so I won't be purchasing the full size.

on 8/9/2012 12:32:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I do NOT like this mascara. I got a freebie at the Nordstrom Lancome counter and am very glad I didn't have to pay for this! For one, it smells terrible - reminds me of some sort of medicine I had to take as a kid. Also, the brush sucks, it can't define any lashes on the corner. And to top it off, it makes my eyes burn! Sucks!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Simply the best. Every time I get a sample of this mascara I get giddy. The formula is AWESOME. It separates, lengthens, and volumizes lashes without making them look fake. I love that. I recently purchased the full size of this tube and am so happy that I did. It works the best in conjunction with lancome's primer.

Such a happy customer :)

on 7/30/2012 6:23:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm

If I wanted my lashes to look like two or three clumpy cricket legs, I would continue to use this. I couldn't get my lashes to separate with the Definicils brush, even when I took my time and tried hard to comb it all through. The brush just has way too big of gaps between the bristles. I don't get the point of this. Even if you have thick, abundant lashes to begin with, this brush won't coat all of them in two or three swipes. The formula was mediocre. I didn't think it was volumizing or lengthening. Nothing more special than Maybelline's Lash Stiletto - and that sucked, too. Lancome is overrated.

on 7/30/2012 4:14:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Curly, Fine

Ok so I finally tried this rather expensive iconic mascara, and I get it!

It is worth buying again, in fact it outperforms my previous 2 favourites, Bourjois Volumizer which I can't find locally anymore, and Projectionist by Estee Lauder.

Both my previous favourites cost approximately 5$ less than this one, and I think the extra 5$ is worth it. I've tried a number of the L'Oreal, and Cover Girl favourites from here on MUA and this outperforms.

It just doesn't clump. It doesn't flake off at the end of the day. It goes on nicely and leaves my lashes flexible. With a lot of mascaras I have a problem with lash breakage, but not this one.

Doesn't leave those pointed stuck together lash clumps that look like spider legs and leave a "starry eyed" expression that looks so odd. Nor does it leave sticky blobs. Combs thru leaving each lash coated with a good dark coat of mascara and looks natural.

More coats for volume, 1 to 2 for a classic polished daytime look.

Love this product, will buy again. It is worth the money.

on 7/30/2012 10:28:00 AM

Amazing mascara. I am a drugstore girl but this stuff is awesome. No clumps, no smudging, natural looking. Great!

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I LOVE this mascara i've used this mascara for years .Its def. a staple in my life .It's worth $30 to me honestly there's no bad price on a product if it actually does what it says it's it's gonna do .And if you love extra long lashes then you will love this ! I PROMISE!
The only thing is that it does dry out quick.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

I dislike the price. However, this mascara does perform very well.
It is a really wonderful mascara my only complaints are the price and the added fragrance.

I might purchase this again but, the price is ridiculous.

on 7/16/2012 7:20:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

I like how this product gives me length and doesn't clump though, you gotta be careful because you don't want that spidey look. It look's amazing for your bottom lashes though and that's what i mostly use it for

on 7/12/2012 3:15:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

My mom gave me my first tube of Definicils when I was twelve, it came as a free gift with purchase. This definitely set the standards for the rest of my life as to how a mascara should work. Eight years later, Definicils is still my favorite mascara no matter how many I've tried (there have been LOTS). It gives length and definition to my lashes giving me the perfect Angelina Jolie cat eye look that doesn't flake or fade over time. People are constantly asking me I'm wearing false lashes or got eyelash extensions. Some people have even touched my lashes because they didn't believe me when I said it's just Definicils! I also love that the sleek square packaging makes for easier storage in comparison to the bulky round tubes often seen from drugstore mascaras.