January 27, 2015 | 1187 users online

Lip Treatments - Burt's Bees - Honey Lip Balm

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/3/2010 3:42:00 PM More reviews by MaxFun

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This works very well for me.
I love the smell, as I love everything honey smelling.
It moisturizes really well, especially when my lips are wound or chappy.
Over here it's relatively expensive, but since it works better for me than the drugstore chapsticks I gladly pay some extra money.
Will defenitely repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/31/2010 9:51:00 AM More reviews by mitzylindsay

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

pros: the stuff does moisturize!!!! and smells good like chocolate after a while. the lip balm is hard and dosen't mush when i press it against my lips. there is no shine, so this is perfect for guys too!!!

cons: i can still feel the lines on my lips, smell might be a bit weird at first

overall: go for the bodyshop's vitamin e lip balm!!!!!

rated 1 of 5 on 8/24/2010 5:12:00 PM More reviews by Tiffieotheory14

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This lip balm is absolutely useless on my lips. Besides the slight tingle, it does nothing. It doesn't moisturize and all it does is leave a white and waxy residue on my lips.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/24/2010 12:36:00 AM More reviews by TomBoyBeauty

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Violet

There is nothing honey about burt's bees lip balms anymore. This smells, feels, and tastes like hard wax, and yes, I know what wax tastes like. The only reason I didn't rate this 1/5 is because burt's bees used to be good (back when it actually smelled and tasted like honey, circa the 90's), but this stuff is just disgusting, and is not moisturizing at all. I would not wish this stuff on my worst enemy, that's how nasty it is.
-TBB

rated 1 of 5 on 8/23/2010 1:06:00 AM More reviews by mehrunissa

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Just bought this today, and it is God awful. Ew. It smells nothing like honey. You're going to think I'm exaggerating when I say this, but it smells like urine. I asked my brother what he thought about it, and he agreed.
The texture is weird and waxy, and tastes like candle wax. Don't ask me how I know what candle wax tastes like, but that's what it tastes like. In fact, the whole thing just feels like rubbing a scented candle on your lips.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/22/2010 11:53:00 PM More reviews by RubyJuly89

I really love this lip balm, it is very moisturizing and lasts a really long time but, I have to admit the smells isn't pleasant. That being said I will still buy it over and over again because it really is great.

Changed the rating because the smell is to obnoxious!

rated 1 of 5 on 8/12/2010 3:40:00 AM More reviews by vhnguyen

I HATE the smell of this on my lips. I couldn't even stand using it for one day.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/8/2010 8:51:00 AM More reviews by LadyDarling

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I personally love the smell and feel of this lip balm.
It makes my lips so smooth and moisturised. I keep repurchasing it. I have two all the time - one in my dressing table and the other in whatever bag I'm using for the day.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/5/2010 6:27:00 PM More reviews by boara94

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I've heard so many people who love Burt's Bee's products. So I thought I'd give it a try. And I must say that I was VERY disappointed. It doesn't do anything for my lips at all! -_- And the smell is uncomfortable at first. No more Burt's Bees for me~

rated 1 of 5 on 8/4/2010 2:28:00 AM More reviews by FillerbunnyBuddy

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

I hated this lipbalm. I bought this because I heard it was very good. The first time I put it on my lips I took it off straight away because of the smell! It smells like wax mixed with very natural honey. It feels like wax on my lips as well. The scent is soo strong people can actually smell it on you from afar. This has put me off Burt's Bees to be honest. My mum loves the 'honey' smell though, so I gave it to her...