November 29, 2014 | 945 users online

Concealers - Everyday Minerals - Multi-tasking Concealer

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/15/2008 6:30:00 PM More reviews by Kelly9

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I can't rave enough about this concealer. It is the creamiest powder I've ever used, very soft and easy to apply. It makes my dark circles, broken capillaries, and red area around the nose nearly disappear. It looks good in all lights too, even the ugly public bathroom flourescent lights! LOL

I use a synthetic foundation brush, and just fill up the tips of the bristles and swipe and dot wherever I need, rather generously. I truly feel like I am erasing imperfections. When I'm done, I make sure it all looks blended and give a spritz or two of rosewater to set it. I don't even need to go further with a foundation. And a bonus for my very sensitive skin--no irritation, as I've had with other mineral products. I will continue to buy this over and over! And considering how cheap it is to try the line, there's only the price of shipping to lose.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/14/2008 4:07:00 AM More reviews by annablush

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This concealer is a life saver. Apply it lightly to any pimples, scars and other flaws and they will be covered. I like to apply the concealer before my foundation and then if i need to put more on afterwards, I do so (this is quite rare!!) The jars are quite large so they would probably last 6-8 months depending on how often you use it. For me, its daily and its a must

rated 5 of 5 on 3/9/2008 5:06:00 AM More reviews by overthetop

Best. Concealer. Ever

This will cover anything and everything. I put a tiny bit on, buff it in, then apply my foundation and I have perfect skin!
It covers pinples and redness really well in conjuction with the foundations.
Hell yes i'd buy this again lol

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/8/2008 7:20:00 PM More reviews by FastKitty99

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Outstanding concealer. I also tried Intensive Fair concealer by EM which I love, but I prefer Multi-tasking which matches my skin tone a bit better. My skin is flawless after I put this on, sometimes I don't even need to apply foundation over it. I always moisturize well and apply a primer before I put this on. EMs products are so inexpensive, I've been able to try almost everything they offer. I purchase a sample kit everytime I place an order with them so I can keep trying new shades (I adore their blushes). Great company, excellent products. This is my favorite concealer.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/8/2008 4:42:00 PM More reviews by bubbleyum

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This has got to be the best concealer I've ever used. It conceals nearly any imaginable blemish! You can use as much as you need, but it will never look caked on. It blends perfectly with my skin, which in EM's line of foundations is Medium Beige Neutral. And the biggg plus is that it even covers up my "stork bite" Mine never went away as a baby :( but you'd never know when I'm wearing this stuff! I love it!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/7/2008 5:54:00 PM More reviews by adri721

This concealer gives excellent coverage, but it appears even lighter on my skin than it does in the container. I have found that I can still pull this off if I blend well, but for my medium skin, the spring concealer is a much better match.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/21/2008 1:15:00 PM More reviews by Embecks

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Amazing - this concealer is the best I have ever used for blemishes and red areas. I have sensitive skin. Haven't even tried it under my eyes, I use the YSL brightener for that (which is great). I have a few red spots on the side of my face, dark spots (scars), red around my nose, etc. and this concealer covers them and completely blends with my skin tone. I use a basic concealer brush I got from sephora and the results are truly amazing to me. I then use the EM original glo powder all over my face in med-fair - the concealer does not budge when I brush on the powder. Love, love, love. Previously I've used: Shiseido's corrector pencil- okay, Stila's concealer - yuck, Physician's Formula- too thick.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/15/2008 7:38:00 AM More reviews by Sarem

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I am in love with this concealer. Works well for combination and oily skins and perfecly hides any imperfections. You should give it a try

rated 5 of 5 on 2/3/2008 11:29:00 AM More reviews by BlueFL

I ordered this on a whim, never thinking it would become part of my daily MU routine. Applied dry with a concealer brush, I'm able to build up just how much coverage I need for a given area. It's virtually undetectable under EM's Original Glo Fairly Light foundation. I have heard the recommendation from other users to apply it on top of EM foundation, but I didn't find that worked as well or invisibly for me. A small pot of this is going to last for a very long time, but when it does run out I will definitely purchase again.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/30/2008 7:49:00 PM More reviews by bobbibrowneyes

the powder is so finely milled it feels like second skin and yet it provides great coverage. i use this for blemishes, acne scars, some redness around my cheeks. i prefer to use EM's intensive light as a undereye concealer as it is more yellow and brighter to counteract my dark circles, but multi-tasking also does a good job.
in the past, i've typically used cream formulations like benefit's boing, various mac concealers, and BB's. i have also tried and found that bare escentual's concealer really covers little. if anything they just try to use shimmer to lighten and deflect but it provides no real coverage.
EM is different in that the powder formulation is extremely light but covers a great deal.
and fortunately, the price is dirt cheap.

if you're hesitating to try it.. don't! just order their free sample kit which includes one free concealer. they give u a pretty decent size. i used the sample size for months before i had to order another.