September 17, 2014 | 1323 users online

Polishes - China Glaze - Ruby Pumps

rated 5 of 5 on 1/26/2011 5:59:00 AM More reviews by EFENN

very chrismas red colour very nice:))

rated 5 of 5 on 1/26/2011 5:07:00 AM More reviews by RobynHoneybee

This nail polish is PERFECT! You know those ruby slippers judy garland wore in the move 'wizard of oz' 1939? That's the exact color. Obviously that's why they named it ruby pumps... but yeah. I'm so glad that they put red glitters, not silver or any other color. They'll make you look at your nails all day! This shimmery polish is too intimidating for a normal highschooler to wear to school, so I just paint my left hand pinkie lol :) Quite cute.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/23/2011 6:59:00 PM More reviews by chillychili

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This polish is very beautiful. Application is flawless. Will definitley repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/18/2011 6:41:00 PM More reviews by kmeverson

This is the MOST FUN nailpolish I own. I absolutely love the color of this red and the sparkles in it. Photographs just do not do it justice. I receive many, many compliments on it each time I wear it. I sincerely hope they do not discontinue this color. It is by far my favorite red.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/7/2011 3:21:00 PM More reviews by ColdFire

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

After hearing so much about this color and eye-ing it every time I passed a China Glaze rack, I finally caved and bought it. I'm so glad I did, this color is so pretty. As I was buying it the lady at the cash register stopped and stared at it and said, "ooh, that's pretty," haha.
I applied two coats on my fingernails and the color looks great. I tried again with a base color of a wine red, then two coats of Ruby Pumps, it darkens the red and gives it some depth in the sparkles. I tried it one more time with two coats of Ruby Pumps over one of black and it looks vampy and awesome.
I think this is a surprisingly versatile polish, I was expecting it to be like "well yeah, it's red and sparkly, meh" but I'm pleasantly surprised. I don't like the skinny China Glaze brush but they have such lovely colors like this one so I don't mind as much. If I ever ran out, I'd definitely buy this again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/3/2011 1:43:00 PM More reviews by isavella

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Fun fun fun. FUN! Bright red with medium-fine glitter/shimmer (no huge chunks). 1st coat- good. 2nd coat- magic. Wore this for New Year's with my Nars Jungle Red lipstick :)
The tip wear is average and I have noticed that it's gotten a bit dull a few days later...not as glossy. Although that might be my Seche Vite :(

rated 4 of 5 on 12/30/2010 9:38:00 AM More reviews by MaNDiiB00

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

i love this color im using it for my new years look! its little shimmers make it nice for the holiday look. usually reds dont look right on my skin tone but i think this may be the red for me that actually looks good!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/28/2010 9:29:00 PM More reviews by pacificmermaid13

Absolutely perfect holiday color! Fine glittery shimmer makes it festive. But won't only be for the holidays on my hands. I'm making this one of my favs

rated 5 of 5 on 12/26/2010 11:16:00 PM More reviews by owlcat75

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This color is SO gorgeous! I'm wearing it for my Christmas manicure (with cute Christmas trees on my ring fingers). This red is bright and deep at the same time (?) and packed with tiny red shimmers. The photos just don't do it justice, you have to see it in person. I can't stop staring at my nails! LOVE.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/21/2010 4:49:00 PM More reviews by nikki5

I got this in a swap in November and haven't changed the color ever since. Love the color! Beautiful bright red with sparkles. So why only 4 lippies?? For some reason, at least on me, the staying power is awful. One day and I see tip wear and chips with Seche Vite top coat. Regardless though, I adore the color so much I don't mind doing my nails every couple of days. It's such a vibrant red, perfect for the holidays or whenever you want something spunky on!