September 18, 2014 | 1840 users online

Lash Treatments - Ardell - Brow & Lash Growth Accelerator Treatment Gel

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 1/22/2009 8:09:00 AM More reviews by JessicaJames

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is my first eyelash growth accelerator I purchased it due to the reviews here, and also because it is very inexpensive in comparison to other eyelash growing products. So I have been using it religiously since September my lashes are softer and longer (this is especially noticeable on my lower lashes). Also since I started using this hardly any of my eyelashes fall out. Wow, I really love this product! In my opinion the benefits I have had using this product outweigh the negatives aspects of this product. First off like other reviewers have mentioned this smells terrible. On the bright side the smell goes away after a minute or so. Also if you get it in your eyes it will sting like hell! So don't put it in your eyes, and don't put a lot of the product on your lashes (you really don't need a lot). In addition some of the product is wasted because the wand cannot get the liquid at the bottom, but then again the product is inexpensive so this doesn't bother me. When I first got this product I also used it on my eyebrows and although it did work it made me break out after a while. So I will only be using this on my lashes, but I will definitely be repurchasing:)

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/17/2009 4:43:00 PM More reviews by Paulygirl21

I bought this, hoping it would favorably compare to the much more expensive Talika. I've been using this for the last three or four nights. This stuff stings a bit going on, but worse, I wake up and my eyes hurt. Evidently, there's some kind of irritant in it. I had high hopes for this being a replacement, but unfortunately, it won't be. I will probably suffer through this product when I run out of Talika, but I definitely won't be repurchasing.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/17/2009 12:05:00 PM More reviews by listenlikethieves

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I've just ordered my fourth tube of this from drugstore.com and shipping costs more than the product. Hee. I'm stunned to report that this stuff works. I tried a high-end lash growth product and never got far enough along in using it to see results because it made my eyes blur and sting (the next day, after washing my face, being careful to not grind it into my tear ducts, et cetera -- I'm no amateur here) but this $4 tube of... goo? With diligent use, my lashes are definitely longer. As in, other people notice. As another reviewer noted, it doesn't give false eyelashes-length results, but it does seem to thicken and lengthen what you've got.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/4/2009 12:08:00 AM More reviews by onessee

I didn't notice any difference. Not expensive, but why waste the money. Will use it as a brow grooming gel, just so it won't go to waste. Going to try castor oil, per the MUA suggestions.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/3/2009 6:22:00 PM More reviews by nelliepl2

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

After two weeks of using this, my lashes are longer, stronger, and seem even a little bit thicker. My mom even commented the other day on how my lashes looked good, thinking that I was wearing mascara - and I wasn't! Yay!
I can't wait to see my results in a few more weeks.
Love, love, looooove this stuff! And for $4? Hard to beat! :)

rated 4 of 5 on 12/28/2008 1:03:00 PM More reviews by adndus

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I actually had to use this for a month to start seeing results, but I'm glad I stuck with it. Definitely made my eyebrows fuller, though it wasn't nearly as dramatic a result for my lashes. They're slightly thicker now and just a tad longer. For the price, this is definitely worth it.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/22/2008 12:23:00 AM More reviews by tinkyface

I had read the amazing reviews for this product so needless to say I was super excited to find this.I think I paid $8 CAD for this, I used it religiously for about 3 weeks on my lashes and brows and honestly, I could not see a difference. It's sitting in one of my makeup drawers and will probably end up in the garbage soon. At least it wasn't too expensive.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/17/2008 12:17:00 AM More reviews by rrdolphin

When I first tried this product I thought I liked it, but then I saw that the changes on my lashes and brows were minimun. ALMOST NOTHING.
Now I'm using folligen, which had given me much better results, especially on my brows.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/14/2008 3:36:00 AM More reviews by mcbasicnature

It made my lashes shed more and I used the product every night for a week. I immediately stopped using the product and will definitely not repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/8/2008 10:53:00 PM More reviews by jocelynhendrata

I bought this product based on all the good reviews, and I'm glad I gave it a go. It does have a slight smell but doesnt bother me because I can see results. It is especially good for the price! Around AUD $7-8 :) I gave 4 lippies for the packaging because it doesnt state the ingredients on the tube and I have thrown out the paper backing. Other than that, give this a go! It has become part of my beauty regime.