Ardell Brow & Lash Growth Accelerator Treatment Gel

Price: $

Price: $

INGREDIENTS: Water (aqua), Paeonia Suffruticosa Extract, Panthenol, Polytetrafluoroethylene, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, VP/DMAPA Acrylates Copolymer, Polyquaternium 37, Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate Dicaprate, PPG-1 Trideceth-6, Ricinus Communis Seed Oil (Castor), Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, DMDM Hydantoin

on 3/18/2009 7:53:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

This did not work for me =( i use it as a brow gel now, without any hopes...

So I'll get down to what everyone wants to know first: Does it work? Yes it does. Do not think of it being a magical device that will instantly make your lashes grow, because it doesn't. You really have to use this constantly to see any difference. I used this on my eye brows mostly because I had over plucked my eye brow in one area and it really helped my eye brows grow. My eye brow grew back 100% in a very short amount of time, and I used this product religiously! I even put it on during the day as sort of a brow gel to make my brows stay in place, because I noticed during the night when I used it on my eye brows it kind of made them feel stiff at first so I made sure to put it on that specific eye brow day and night. I also used it on my lashes just to see if it worked there, and after a couple weeks I did notice a significant difference. The price is amazing, less than 5 dollars at ride aid and it is an amazing product. It kind of conditions my eye lashes too and makes them feel softer and kind of rejuvenates them after using mascara. Now, for the cons because there is one. The reason I rated it only 4 lippies is because it can irritate my eyes. After I put this on I notice my eyes water a little bit more, and when I lay down and watch TV getting ready to relax for bed, I notice it feels like my eyes are watering a lot and I constantly have to wipe my eyes. Also when I wake up in the morning I notice I have huge sleepies in my eye. (Ya know the crusties you wake up with.) Will this make me stop using the product? No not at all. The pros far out way the cons. It is an amazing product, especially for the price. =]

on 2/24/2009 6:38:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Silver, Other, Other

After using a couple of tubes of this, I couldn't find it anywhere in Asheville. Thinking it was no big deal, that perhaps it was just an unneccessary step, I forgot about it. Wrong. Within a couple of months my lashes were skimpy and breaking off or simply falling out. Finally, I found some more and started using it again. Love it. Think of it as a conditioner for your lashes. Does it make your lashes grow? I don't really know but I don't want to be without it again.

on 2/8/2009 9:19:00 PM

I received this in a swap and I'm definitely not disappointed. My lashes seem to be softer and fuller after one month of use. They are already long so I haven't noticed a change in that area. It does irritate your eyes so be careful when applying and don't rub your eyes.

on 2/3/2009 9:49:00 AM

I have had this product for over a week now and used it about 3 times. I used it the first 2 days after I got it and forgot about it until yesterday when I looked in the mirror and noticed my lashes looked longer, darker and thicker. I've been blessed w/ naturally long dark lashes but after years of using mascara and sun exposure they had started to look shorter and thinner.
I think something people don't realize is that these(lash growers) are more of lash conditioners and work quickly because the lashes are short and you get results quicker than you would w/ your hair on your head. This is not going to make you grow hair you never had it just helps repair so that your lashes can grow back in. Maybe I'm wrong.

One complaint is that it does irritate eyes I guess that's why you should use it at night so your less likely to get it in them.

on 1/25/2009 3:44:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Cool

I have only been using this about 5 days and I already notice a difference! My lashes feel strong and healthy and def. look longer even without mascara on! I used on my brows also and where I have a slight blad spot already looks less noticeable. I feel crazy saying I am seeing results already but it seems like alot of you other girlies have as well so maybe it is true! All I know is that with mascara on my eyelashes look FAKE! And the ones on the inner cornor that are usually sparse and unruley are perfect! I spent $5 for this on Drugstore.com. I about a extra tube and I am glad I did, I love it! I am glad I tried this first and didn't spend $95 for Enormouslash like I was going to. I must buy product and a great addition to any woman's beauty regimen!

on 1/25/2009 3:08:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Other, Kinky, Fine

This is the second product I've tried to make my lashes healthier and longer. The first was from Canmake and it's called Eyelash Essence (which is a good product except that I woke up with flakes on my eyelashes, sorta dried up on my eyelashes). I bought this Ardell one to compare. So far, it did everything the Canmake does without the flakes on my eyelashes. It does seem to make it healthier and longer. However, I think the Canmake one seems to make my lashes noticeably longer. All in all, I would still buy this and I do recommend this product to anyone. But it doesn't deserve a 5 because it's not all that but still a good product, if that makes sense at all.

on 1/23/2009 5:26:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This is ok to use on Brows if you over pluck or something, its great. But on eyelashes, while it does work, I have some issues with it.
First, if you get it in your eyes, it stings and dries them out and its irritating.
Second, I noticed that even though I washed it off in the morning, when I would wash off my makeup at night, my mascara wasnt fully coming off. It would like stick to the base of my lashes. I didnt like that.
I wont be buying this again.

on 1/22/2009 8:09:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

This is my first eyelash growth accelerator I purchased it due to the reviews here, and also because it is very inexpensive in comparison to other eyelash growing products. So I have been using it religiously since September my lashes are softer and longer (this is especially noticeable on my lower lashes). Also since I started using this hardly any of my eyelashes fall out. Wow, I really love this product! In my opinion the benefits I have had using this product outweigh the negatives aspects of this product. First off like other reviewers have mentioned this smells terrible. On the bright side the smell goes away after a minute or so. Also if you get it in your eyes it will sting like hell! So don't put it in your eyes, and don't put a lot of the product on your lashes (you really don't need a lot). In addition some of the product is wasted because the wand cannot get the liquid at the bottom, but then again the product is inexpensive so this doesn't bother me. When I first got this product I also used it on my eyebrows and although it did work it made me break out after a while. So I will only be using this on my lashes, but I will definitely be repurchasing:)

on 1/17/2009 4:43:00 PM

I bought this, hoping it would favorably compare to the much more expensive Talika. I've been using this for the last three or four nights. This stuff stings a bit going on, but worse, I wake up and my eyes hurt. Evidently, there's some kind of irritant in it. I had high hopes for this being a replacement, but unfortunately, it won't be. I will probably suffer through this product when I run out of Talika, but I definitely won't be repurchasing.

Top Rated Lash Treatments