April 20, 2014 | 1969 users online

Highlighters - MAC - Skinfinish-Stereo Rose

rated 4 of 5 on 7/1/2010 7:07:00 AM More reviews by holly222

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

this msf was released today in england so i picked one up just to see what all the hype was about. im pale skinned and i thought it would make a nice blush, i was expecting it to look along the lines of ripe peach blusher colour wise, but i think i will be using it as a top of the cheek bone highlighter when im wearing brown or peach blushers. the colour is a very shimmery peachy, bronzey, antique rose gold colour, its hard to describe. although im glad ive got it and will use it, its not something that i would get a backup of even if they were to never release it again. one last thing i did notice though is i only slightly touched it with my brush and it was very dont know how to say this, not crumbly but powdery, as in alot of product went everywhere, are all msfs like this or have i a dodgy one?

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/24/2009 11:48:00 AM More reviews by Fieeeh

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Grey

I have 3 of this MSF, just to be on the safe side, since it's so impossible to find - I LOVE this MSF, this one is so much unlike all the others, both in finish and pigmentation. And the color of this is (to me it seems) nowhere else to be found.
I looks coral-y pinkish on my NC25 skin, gives me a nice flush on the cheeks with a bit of highlight to it.
Used with Global glow as a light contour and Shimpagne on cheekbones this is gorgeous :D

rated 5 of 5 on 8/14/2009 1:57:00 PM More reviews by dollface18

I love this MSF! It's gorgeous and really one of a kind. It's unlike any of the other MSFs that MAC has come out with it. It's a beautiful rosey glow which can be worn lightly as a highlight or even as a blush. If you can get your hands on it it's totally worth it.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/22/2009 5:05:00 PM More reviews by cytaormina

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Wow, just swapped for this msf with my mac mua and this color is everything everyone has said it is. Fabulous! A VERY good dupe for this is DuWop's pomegranate. I just swatched them both and pomegranate is 99% to being an identical twin, just a hair bit more intense though.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/16/2009 2:16:00 AM More reviews by uabiola

I guess Im in the minority here. Looks pretty in the pan, but this is too cool toned and light for me. Doesnt do anything for my brown complexion, and is still sitting in its box. I could probabaly sell it and make good money since its a hot item, lol.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/25/2009 2:35:00 AM More reviews by chilli

This is my absolutely favorite blush in the whole wide world (I got 3 back-ups)! On my NC15 skin it works as a quite pigmented blush which compliments my auburn hair and green eyes. On me, Stereo Rose is a warm pinky red. I haven't run into anything like it!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/2/2009 2:06:00 AM More reviews by ledisxo

I love stereo rose to death..i love the name also lol :) but really a must have msf even more then pleasureflush my fav 100% perfect color for nc25 with i use 187 brush then buff it out if needed with 182 and tay dah! perfection ;)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/17/2008 11:14:00 AM More reviews by firework_girl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

When I first got Stereo Rose I was somewhat alarmed by the colour in the packaging. I was convinced there was no way I could get something like that to work for me. I'm not much of a fan of coral tones yet this did work on my ppp skin.
I need to use a light hand but it looks so pretty on. It's one of the best MSF textures too. No overly glittery chunks.
The only reason I don't reach for it more often is I don't want to use it all up.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/16/2008 8:39:00 PM More reviews by TheWorldsDresser

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is one of the few must have msfs. It shows up perfectly on my dark skin, but I do have to buff it down w/ a kabkui to get the exact shade I want. If you have the option, look at a few and choose one with minimal veining.

6 out of 8 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 6/18/2008 5:11:00 PM More reviews by kareygirl

This is a gorgeous blush. A light hand is all you need. I use a Mac 187 or 188 brush. I'm a warm sand in Bobbi Brown and it works for me.