April 18, 2014 | 1778 users online

Styling Products - TRESemme - Instant Heat Tamer Spray

rated 4 of 5 on 7/22/2012 7:11:00 PM More reviews by KikiTamato

This is an awesome heat tamer. It sprays a very nice even mist and smells yummy and of course, protects your hair from heat damage. The price ain't bad either!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/21/2012 9:40:00 AM More reviews by OvErDoSeDoNbEaUtii

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this, its light weight, smells good, cheap, makes my hair look shiny and super soft. I couldn't live without it, iv been through to many bottles to count.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/19/2012 12:11:00 PM More reviews by badb

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I don't about heat taming capabilities, but this is the very best, lightweight, leave in detangler I've ever used.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/18/2012 8:46:00 PM More reviews by ballet7xx

best $5 or whatever amount it is I've ever spent on a hair product! I used to use this years ago, then stopped, repurchased it recently and wondered why I went so long without using it. It's inexpensive, the spray bottle distributes the product to my hair evenly, it smells good, and adds moisture back into my hair while making the straightener process easier. I used the CHI one previously, and this is so much better than that. I will purchase this forever

rated 1 of 5 on 7/11/2012 8:09:00 PM More reviews by mariew222

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This stuff smells really good. However, it sucks! It made my hair all dry and it doesn't help hold the style. I gave it away to a friend.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/7/2012 12:09:00 AM More reviews by flowersgrimm

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I really like this product. This was my first time using a heat protectant.. oops I know. It makes my hair soft and smooth and I notice my ends look really good.I can tell its really protecting my hair.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/5/2012 10:27:00 PM More reviews by alexis789

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this heat protectant spray! It smells amazing, leaves my hair really soft, and does an incredible job at protecting my hair from heat damage. I spray it on dry hair before straightening. One of my must have products!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/27/2012 1:55:00 PM More reviews by dramagirl18

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I absolutely love this product! I've gone through 5 or 6 bottles of it and have no intentions of finding a new heat protectant. It not only protects your hair from harmful heat when blow drying or curling/straightening but also helps hold whatever style you are using heat to create. It also has a nice smell. The mist is fairly fine, so it doesn't soak your hair when you spray it. It also makes it easy to evenly distribute.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/24/2012 7:18:00 AM More reviews by woahviviannn

I've gone through bottles and bottles of this spray! I love it! It's cheap and it doesn't smell. I like all the pump is controllable and the bottle feels light weight.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/20/2012 4:20:00 PM More reviews by BeautifulConverse

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

My HG! Goodness, where would I be without this? Makes my hair soft, and applies evenly. The product is never sticky like some other heat tamers (yes I'm looking at you Herbal Essences). The lock on the nozzel is very handy. & cheap for such quality! Just amazing.