October 24, 2014 | 889 users online

Styling Products - TRESemme - Instant Heat Tamer Spray

rated 5 of 5 on 9/1/2012 8:41:00 AM More reviews by torirendon

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I rarely ever heat style my hair since I've worked really hard to undo the damage that I did before I learned just how much damage I did (think of thin, fine hair that is almost straw due to straightening, highlights, and dying) Now, 3 years after I learned (And many inches cut off to make it healthy), I avoid heat styling. There are occasions where I do (Like my senior pictures last week) so I depend on this product. I picked it up after hearing all the reviews about it. I like how the formula is light enough that it just sprays on and isn't lotiony like Got2b and sunsilks heat protectants. I also really like the lock that the bottle has so that it doesn't accidentally spray everywhere

rated 4 of 5 on 9/1/2012 7:52:00 AM More reviews by Heather001

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This is the only heat tamer I use now, and it works great. It's very affordable, and works. It leaves my hair smoothe, smelling amazing, and best of all damage free! I've found that you have to be careful with the nozzle because the tend to break, and the locks stop working. But overall for the price this is hands down the best.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/31/2012 11:17:00 AM More reviews by iamjoelle

I am a flat iron/blow drying addict and this product saves my hair from feeling like straw. I am bi-racial with thick curly hair past my shoulders and am constantly straightening it. The Instant Heat Tamer spray smells great and helps to detangle my hair post-shower. After all my work with the hot tools is done my hair feels silky and smooth with very little breakage. Plus you can't beat the price!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/30/2012 11:10:00 PM More reviews by ixchopsticks

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love love love this heat tamer spray. Not only does it smell AMAZING, it works pretty well too. I spray it in my hair before I blow dry it if it's taking too long to air dry. At first, I had a bit of difficulty trying to get it to spray cause there's a little lock thing right by the handle & you have to turn it either to the right of the left to unlock it. I think it's a good idea but they should've warned you about it before you try spraying it.
Overall, I'm satisfied with this purchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/25/2012 6:24:00 PM More reviews by basketballbrunette

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I'm pretty sure I'm on my seventh bottle of this. It's amazing. I've been using it for over a year now, and I always get compliments on how healthy my hair looks which is strange considering I straighten it 2-3 times a week. I'm pretty sure you can find it for as low as 3 dollars. The one down side is that I use it up really fast but, considering it's price, I don't mind at all. I would highly recommend this to anyone. (: HG product.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/24/2012 5:50:00 PM More reviews by cha1291

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Grey

Im on my second bottle and i love it!!!! not only does it have no alcohol like most heat sprays(even expensive ones) but it doesn't weigh my hair down or make it greasy at all. I use it before i blow dry and before flat iron my hair and i use this almost daily! it makes my hair feel healthy and always appears to really reduce my heat damage! Also it smells good i recommend this because i have tried sooo many heat sprays and nothing adds up to this one and its cheap!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/24/2012 2:02:00 AM More reviews by melllm

I use this every time I use the blow dryer or flat iron on my hair. Smells amazing and makes my hair feels smooth and reduces frizz. Works better than all the other heat protectants I've purchased which typically costed 3 times the price of this. This is super affordable, doesnt weigh down my fine hair, and doesnt make my hair any more oily. No cons for me!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/21/2012 7:09:00 PM More reviews by GorgeousWednesday

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I got this with the heat protecting mousse because it was on sale. I don't really straighten my hair at all (because I chopped all my hair off and now have a pixi cut) but I really like this product! I still use it when it's a really hot or really cold day out to protect my hair against the elements. It's really moisturizing, leaves my hair stronger, and smelling awesome. It's locking bottle is also amazing. Overall amazing. Only complaint is it can leave my hair on the oily side.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/21/2012 6:26:00 PM More reviews by nicolealexa117

I have no complaints about the product(=. I picked up a bottle after I used some of my friend's. I LOVE the way it smells. After using it I never get that burnt hair smell anymore and my ends turn out nicer when i flat iron them. ALso I love how the spray bottle locks so I can take it with me wherever I go. I would totally buy this again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/21/2012 1:18:00 PM More reviews by celevia

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Black

Can't really say much on how it actually protects my hair against hot tools, but it makes me feel a lot better than frying my hair without any protective product in. It's very light weight, not sticky on the hair as long as I use a moderate amount, doesn't feel oily at all, smells good, comes in a easy to use spray bottle, and it's cheap!