Yves Saint Laurent Touche Eclat (Radiant Touch)

3.7

AQUA (WATER) . CYCLOMETHICONE . GLYCERIN . TALC . PARAFFINUM LIQUIDUM (MINERAL OIL) . PEG/ PPG-18/18 DIMETHICONE . MAGNESIUM SULFATE . TRIDECETH-3 . METHICONE . METHYLPARABEN . SQUALANE . [ /- MAY CONTAIN : CI 77891 (TITANIUM DIOXIDE) . CI 77019 (MICA) . CI 77492 (IRON OXIDE) . CI 77491 (IRON OXIDE) . CI 77499 (IRON OXIDE) . CI 77007 (ULTRAMARINES) . CI 77510 (FERRIC FERROCYANIDE) . CI 77742 (MANGANESE VIOLET) . CI 75470 (CARMINE) . “NF8897” .

on 9/30/2012 7:07:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

I really love this pen! I find it's more of a highlighting pen than a traditional concealer. If you have severe dark under eye circles or really blotchy skin that you want to cover up, then this product may not be for you. On the other hand, I have minor dark under eye circles and this pen really helps to minimize their appearance along with brightening areas of my face.

Pros: thin, easy to blend fluid -- isn't thick and gummy-like
long lasting
highlights my skin while giving light coverage to my under eye circles
doesn't settle into my fine lines
natural looking
Cons: expensive

I'll be buying this pen again.

Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm

By far the best corrector I've tried. It glides on easily and is super blendable to your foundation. I love that they've now released more shades and finally found one perfect for my skin tone. Definitely one of my top 5 must-have products in your life. I'm quite sad to see not a lot love it as much as I do. For me, it really is a great product to have if you have annoying little spots or discolourations (especially under your eyes) that you'd like to rid of.

on 8/30/2012 11:43:00 AM

I agree completely with the person below.. this is overrated.

I must admit I bought into it with the whole light radiance thing so I bought it.. thinking it would highlight and cover my eyes really nicely... I applied it over my concealer on the eyes,, and wow.. it just took off all my concealer!! I tried to remedy it and it looked so awful. it was basically highlighting my dark circles.. not hiding it. So I tried another time underneath my concealer and nothing at all.. I couldn't even see the touche eclat on it -_-.. oh bummer, what a waste of money.. anyways I decided to use it on my brow bone and cheeks for highlighting that, still doesn't work well for me.. I ended up giving it to my mother who still doesn't use it.. never again am I buying this or anything to do with it.. especially the foundation that is out by YSL with the same name of this!! never!!

on 8/30/2012 10:46:00 AM

This is overrated. My skin tone is fair, so my dark circles are more visible and when I used this, it did nothing for me! It did not even look nice as a highlighter, even with the lightest colour. Also, it made my skin look puffy and dry.

on 8/24/2012 2:03:00 PM

I wanted to love it. It's perfectly fine and the color is nice, but it's nothing special at all - especially for the price. It's not a good concealer and it's not a great highlighter. What am I missing?

on 8/23/2012 2:09:00 PM

I love this!!! I hate wearing any kind of foundations etc especially for work and generally it's only a few area's where I NEED makeup.

This does the trick without leaving me with that horrible cake feeling. I tend to put it all around my eyes, around my nose and on my chin. It isn't greasy and just leaves me looking like I have a perfect complexion.

I bought it on ebay so the price for me was reasonable.

The packaging is great too, it just looks like a pen so I can stick it down my top and snea off to the toilet to retouch if I need to haha.

on 8/22/2012 8:52:00 PM

Oh, you don't know about Touche E'clat? You must be new here.

Basically, if you want to move from novice to pro in your makeup application, this is one of the 5 essentials. It's a key beauty secret and one of the best products on the market. I won't be caught anywhere without it.

on 8/22/2012 9:14:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

I think the performance of this product depinds on the skin of the user, also the depth and colour of under eye circles. For me it's the best, long lasting, does not cake, looks natural, makes me look rested, great ! I attached a picture with the results. I buy it online for price reasons

This is awesome for brightening shadows around the eye, but it's true the coverage is quite sheer, so if you have really heavy circles this is not enough. I really like the fact that it looks natural and even, blends easily and does not dry out my already dry eye area...I also think one tube goes a long way, I bought some on the plane and it lasted me a year with daily use...However, it is very expensive and there are some drugstore brands that do a reasonable job as well...Right now I am using Alverde liquid mineral concealer which comes for a tenth of the ysl price and is really good. All in all, I will buy touche eclat again whenever I feel like giving myself a special treat, like on the next vacation...

on 8/16/2012 2:23:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other

I think this is a really overrated product! It is so expensive and it covers hardly nothing... I know that u can use it as a highlighter as well but then u might as well use the cheaper drugstore versions, like maybelline or loreal for example! I think this does exactly the same as the cheaper versions.