Annick Goutal Petite Cherie

3.4

on 12/13/2005 2:51:00 PM

Yes, it's unique. And probably sophisticated. But on me, it smelled like smoky pears. I felt like I was wearing an appetizer... This one won't work, though I wanted to like it.

on 11/28/2005 8:33:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

this perfume is just incrdible...it smells like no other I have ever tried!!! but its true the EDT doesnt stay very long.so Iwant to buy the EDP. try this perfume.It will change your lif!

on 11/9/2005 2:03:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

Mmm I never tire of Petite Cherie. I've had this over 2 years and it's the one I always go back to. While some may consider this to be a juvenile fragrance, I find it more to be like a glass of asti spumante - sparkling, refreshing, irrisistable, and giddy with a touch of sophistication. The pear notes stand out the most to me, and are warmed by something like vanilla. I've had this in the EDP and EDT versions, and unlike most I prefer the EDT. The EDP I found to be a bit too musky on me, and had a kind of stale fruit smell that was described by a previous reviewer. But the EDT on me is perfect, and lasts all day.

on 11/8/2005 9:32:00 PM

I love love love this fragance. I would have to consider this my signature fragrance as I have worn it almost everyday for years, including my wedding day. I can smell peaches, pears, vanilla, and rose, but most notably the pears. I had the EDT spray and it lasted me a couple of years, and it is the only bottle of perfume I have ever used down to the last drop. Sadly, it is prohibitively expensive for me so I'm hoping to get a new bottle for Christmas.

on 11/6/2005 2:27:00 AM

Ugh! Ugh ugh ugh!!!!! This did not work with my chemistry at all. In fact, I think it must be the worst perfume I have ever tried. It must work for some, as it still continues to be sold, so please try it on your own skin before buying it and potentially wasting a lot of money. It smelt like dirt with a vague petrol-like overtone and a halitosis dry-down; I kid you not! Glad I got only a small sample - can't even use this one as air-freshner.

on 10/26/2005 9:08:00 AM

This is a nice fragrance. It's light and fruity: really young and playful. Besides that it is special: I have not smelled many fragrances that smell similar. It is not something I would wear myself though, because I like fragrances that are a little less fruity and a little sweeter.

on 10/23/2005 7:43:00 AM

Usually described as a young and playful fragrance it is nothing like that on me. A 'rotten-fruits' sort of fragrance on my skin, stale-smelling.

I'd wanted to get this for years, having fallen in love with AG scents like Hadrien, Folavril and Camille. I'd even searched for a small one on ebay. But somehow it never worked out...and then I had my chance, one evening checking out a new beauty boutique. And...I was so disappointed! It smelled lovely at first but simply did not work with my chemistry, turning almost sour within a few minutes. I know that many people do love this, and I usually can wear fruity scents like pear but not this one, sadly. This is that rare AG that did not capture my heart!

on 10/14/2005 11:08:00 AM

This is a beautiful, light, subtle fragrance without the powdery scent that often comes with floral fragrances. I have been wearing it longer than any other and I am a far cry from 12 years old. I even wore it on my wedding day. I prefer the EDT to the parfum because it's lighter and less intense. (If I wanted intense, I wouldn't be wearing Petite Cherie.)

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

The product description says peach, but I get pear. Very clearly, like Bartlett pears canned in their own juice. A young, innocent fragrance just about right for a 12 year-old girl.

Popular Fragrances